Vodka Declares on NN

DeletedUser98482

NN build a nuke buster village right in the center of a K that is almost entirely a Chosen area and you dont expect Chosen to retaliate and it to be attacked? off top of your head how far would you say the nearest NN village is to that one, just asking as the train and def may have been sent 15 fields from the rim by mistake.

Lord BillyNoMates

NN build a nuke buster village right in the center of a K that is almost entirely a Chosen area and you dont expect Chosen to retaliate and it to be attacked? off top of your head how far would you say the nearest NN village is to that one, just asking as the train and def may have been sent 15 fields from the rim by mistake.
could always show the nice little convo in game i had with the chosen leader where he admits working with vodka
or maybe il let him read this posts so he knows your just baiting him

DeletedUser118185

could always show the nice little convo in game i had with the chosen leader where he admits working with vodka

There is only talk and yet nothing proving your point :D

DeletedUser98482

Why bother sending it in game its in the forum?

Lord BillyNoMates

people can say im lying all they want

i have the mails in game and if anyone wants see see them they only need to leave there name and il forward them

DeletedUser

Or the fact that NN has Felons player as their defense coordinator. Yet you want to talk to us about having other tribes working for us? Lol hypocrisy at its finest.

yet we seem to do a better job on deffending then Vodka if you ask me. (probs to symbiote btw)
And the north handles its own deffence. We act as one :p

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yet we seem to do a better job on deffending then Vodka if you ask me. (probs to symbiote btw)
And the north handles its own deffence. We act as one :p

2e634b2ad58bd3b9cf45adb302a14f45.png

We have almost 40 mill more ODD and almost 600 less villages lost.

DeletedUser

keep those skewed statistics comming...

I'l again make a quick review afther the op from yesterday covering both sides as far as i can do.

First off all i want to point out that the OP from NN was aimed at Floating terrors only while Vodka chose to split between me Jobless and Ericault. However i took the biggest blow by far.

2006fe112b.png

Here we can see our ODD gains from last week and especially yesterday. combined we gained around 20 million ODD.
Floating terror took the hit from our side
3dfe591842.png

Gaining about 16 million ODD

As we can see both op's had about the same scale and involved similar resources. Now we move on to the results.
4aad3d8cb5.png

5d57c79dbb.png

Here are the village counts from the last week. As we can see i gained 4 eric gained 8 and floating lost 21 so far. (op is still running as we speak and expectations are that today won't be much differend)

While our accounts where under allot of pressure (mainly logistics and an awfull lot of timings to handle) we managed to both deffend close to perfectly (thanks to our tribe members!) and in the mean time still be able to attack decently (we missed quite some launches TBH but did what we could)

Then we move on the the points from last week.
4a68737d9c.png

46fbaa8aa9.png

As expected both Eric and me where able to sustain our growth during the op which is quite obvious afther the village counts.
Now as far as i know shaggy the floating account owner was not at home during the op so i guess janne was in charge of deffending.
However i have to say that the frontline was not prepared well and stacks where quite easy to break (some where not so there was little balance in stacking). obviously i do not know the entire situation and can't tell where the blame is.
As said in the rumour has it treat i felt like the account was being sit so neither janne or shaggy was online during the op but i have no knowledge if this was actually true.

Anyway i believe we can conclude the North had another deciding victory not losing any villages and we expect to take close to 40 in this op (depending on how his deffence goes today).

Again i would love to see similar reviews from Vodka side instead of the stupid look at our caps and yours with skewed statistics because of player kicks and so on...... this is propaganda but its still much closer to the truth then most other crap that gets posted here.

At last i want to compliment both sides because i feel like we are finally having a fair war instead of the "steal your members and backstab" kind of strategy. yes that was a leadership mistake as well but still those tactics do not belong in a fun war game if you ask me.
I finally found back the fun in the game and hope we can proceed with this war!

Greetingz from your sincere Cry me A River of Tears.

DeletedUser118185

keep those skewed statistics comming...

I'l again make a quick review afther the op from yesterday covering both sides as far as i can do.

First off all i want to point out that the OP from NN was aimed at Floating terrors only while Vodka chose to split between me Jobless and Ericault. However i took the biggest blow by far.

2006fe112b.png

Here we can see our ODD gains from last week and especially yesterday. combined we gained around 20 million ODD.
Floating terror took the hit from our side
3dfe591842.png

Gaining about 16 million ODD

As we can see both op's had about the same scale and involved similar resources. Now we move on to the results.
4aad3d8cb5.png

5d57c79dbb.png

Here are the village counts from the last week. As we can see i gained 4 eric gained 8 and floating lost 21 so far. (op is still running as we speak and expectations are that today won't be much differend)

While our accounts where under allot of pressure (mainly logistics and an awfull lot of timings to handle) we managed to both deffend close to perfectly (thanks to our tribe members!) and in the mean time still be able to attack decently (we missed quite some launches TBH but did what we could)

Then we move on the the points from last week.
4a68737d9c.png

46fbaa8aa9.png

As expected both Eric and me where able to sustain our growth during the op which is quite obvious afther the village counts.
Now as far as i know shaggy the floating account owner was not at home during the op so i guess janne was in charge of deffending.
However i have to say that the frontline was not prepared well and stacks where quite easy to break (some where not so there was little balance in stacking). obviously i do not know the entire situation and can't tell where the blame is.
As said in the rumour has it treat i felt like the account was being sit so neither janne or shaggy was online during the op but i have no knowledge if this was actually true.

Anyway i believe we can conclude the North had another deciding victory not losing any villages and we expect to take close to 40 in this op (depending on how his deffence goes today).

Again i would love to see similar reviews from Vodka side instead of the stupid look at our caps and yours with skewed statistics because of player kicks and so on...... this is propaganda but its still much closer to the truth then most other crap that gets posted here.

At last i want to compliment both sides because i feel like we are finally having a fair war instead of the "steal your members and backstab" kind of strategy. yes that was a leadership mistake as well but still those tactics do not belong in a fun war game if you ask me.
I finally found back the fun in the game and hope we can proceed with this war!

Greetingz from your sincere Cry me A River of Tears.

Just answer me one question mate:
How can you talk about an end in backstabbing while you are preparing a northern op together with felons? Just once in your life cut the trash talk when in fact all you can do is hide behind all your allies and supporter tribes.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just answer me one question mate:
How can you talk about an end in backstabbing while you are preparing a northern op together with felons? Just once in your life cut the trash talk when in fact all you can do is hide behind all your allies and supporter tribes.

Think what Mystery Nuke is trying to say is,

While it looks like we were indeed finally having a real war , Vodka started fighting 120 Accounts, That has been brought down to approximately 50, Only for another 20 to join the fight i can see the disappointment.

Lord BillyNoMates

forgive me if i am wrong

but didnt vodka get the help from TF and Chosen

so why do you have the right to insult NN and felons for siding by each other

are you jelly because felons decided to pick NNs side and not vodkas

my thoughts are would vodka be moaning as much as they are now if Felons picked there side instead

DeletedUser120430

forgive me if i am wrong

my thoughts are would vodka be moaning as much as they are now if Felons picked there side instead
We never really had the help of TF, they just didn't like you.:p Can't see why. You seem like such a swell bloke :rolleyes:

Lord BillyNoMates

We never really had the help of TF, they just didn't like you.:p Can't see why. You seem like such a swell bloke :rolleyes:
they dont like me? feelings probably mutual actually but then again if someone launches 20 trains at NN for a vodka member then that means they are working for you no matter which way you look at it

DeletedUser120430

they dont like me? feelings probably mutual actually but then again if someone launches 20 trains at NN for a vodka member then that means they are working for you no matter which way you look at it

I don't know if I was TF, I'd happily launch 20 trains at you. Not because I want to attack you but because it'd be funny.
Funny to watch someone jump to conclusions again and again thinking they have enemies everywhere and that they're being picked on.
But hey, go figure, I guess we're not all like you..

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
forgive me if i am wrong

I Hadn't got my maths correct sorry

Aoki,NN,Crawl,Hersey. 150 Ish accounts.

Vodka 26, Tf what 6? Chosen 30, 62 VS 150

Now down to 70- NN, 40 - Aoki 30

Obviously that wasn't enough so we add felons

+ Felons 20 Back up to 90 vs 62.

Anything else billy?