Rumour Has It.

Lord BillyNoMates

your using their nukes for your own benefit and when the time comes your going to eat them

these players in TF were refused to be allowed to join vodka which means at some point they are going to be eaten by you

DeletedUser

Rumour has it that Sampls villages are being defided as we speak.
The cause seems to be vodka's poor deffence on our op's causes their players to quit afther a succesfull one.

rumour has it Cry me A River of Tears will have another rumour by the end of the day
As promised another rumour!
Rumour has it the op on floating terror was much more effective then the op on Jobless and Ericault.

I did lose my beautiful defender though will get stuck around 2.2mil where I expect floating to go beyond.

DeletedUser

Just one more rumour to get this topic back on track after the inappropriate vodka insults...

Rumour has it the floating terror account is being sit and the original owner shaggy dog is either gone or extremely busy.

#bringbacktherealshaggy!

ShaggyDog

The real slim shaggy is at work, but will be around to watch Rome burn tonight!

DeletedUser121116

Just one more rumour to get this topic back on track after the inappropriate vodka insults...

Rumour has it the floating terror account is being sit and the original owner shaggy dog is either gone or extremely busy.

#bringbacktherealshaggy!

nobody is jobless like you :p

DeletedUser

Rumour has it this worlds needs more people with a personality like Shaggy.
Had a skype chat with the guy and even under our circumstances it remains a good time to speak with him :p
Still only love (i'm just not sure how to show it so i send my nukes and trains!)

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
So. Another page deleted. In a lack of proper words, I'm going to illustrate what it was like with a gif.
3262569873.gif

Now, if you envision the chairs are the rules, the jumper is the posters and that table football table is me, you got a decent idea of what happened. Now, however funny it may seem from the sidelines, can you please stop destroying the furniture around here?!

Edit: Also, I will clarify a few things. One: it takes two to tango. So don't try to blame everything on one person. Two: Banning people pro-actively isn't a thing. If I did that, you'd all have a lot of foundation to claim bias all-around. It's not happening. Three: You want to discuss this, send me a PM instead of derailing the thread.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Furthermore, there also is a rumour going around about a name change to drowning terror but i'm not to sure about that one yet.

DeletedUser98482

So. Another page deleted. In a lack of proper words, I'm going to illustrate what it was like with a gif.
3262569873.gif

Now, if you envision the chairs are the rules, the jumper is the posters and that table football table is me, you got a decent idea of what happened. Now, however funny it may seem from the sidelines, can you please stop destroying the furniture around here?!

Edit: Also, I will clarify a few things. One: it takes two to tango. So don't try to blame everything on one person. Two: Banning people pro-actively isn't a thing. If I did that, you'd all have a lot of foundation to claim bias all-around. It's not happening. Three: You want to discuss this, send me a PM instead of derailing the thread.
many thanks for removing some of the derisive drivel posted, maybe people can start sticking to the original posters idea of rumour has it.
Rumour has it, jirki88 has a big stick and want to bash you with it, Further rumours to follow.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
many thanks for removing some of the derisive drivel posted, maybe people can start sticking to the original posters idea of rumour has it.
Rumour has it, jirki88 has a big stick and want to bash you with it, Further rumours to follow.
That's a silly rumour though, 'cause if I were never again given reason to use said stick, no one would be happier than me.