Oh Digg, why you so mean.

• Thread starter DeletedUser116214
  • Start date

Ghostoxa

Looking on tw stats, can't see any merge that cookiesncream account made so far.

--G--

Ohhhhhhh burned me there with the old I know what you are but what am I. Well how about this I am ruber you are glue whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

Ohhhhhhh shit sonnn I took it there
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

dirtypunk77

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
im curious as to what happened to DIGG??? now DUGG?? from the looks of it Digg is getting buried?

DeletedUser120800

Well damn...

I thought this was a bit pathetic Otto, you know I've quit hence why you all are feeding on me, perhaps you thought I'd turn off forum notifications and so you could all brag here??? Anyways, they'll be turned off after this.

After you guys launched a failed OP on me (you took 1 village?), I quit the game due to backstabbing and in general not liking the people on it. I then told you guys, specifically Yar, that I had quit, the account was set to delete, which is when you all began attacking again to take my villages.

Don't try post like you guys just did a successful OP on me. If anyone wants to know what happened to my account, there it is, I quite clearly announced I had quit and even posted it on my Skype so that everyone could take my villages.

I think what the world should know is that the Paryl OPs are pretty pathetic, whoever planned it has no clue, I mean I'm not the Da Vinci of OPs but that was absolutely horrendous. Maybe you guys defeated me mentally, who knows, but after talking to you all I just came to the conclusion that I really don't like any of you and the enjoyment I once had for the game was sucked out of me.

Hoover, you're jokes.

Oh, and I do think Paryl will win this world, you may not have the best players (Other than Otto, you better eat them all, oh and Rain is pretty darn good too) but I think you guys work amazingly well as a team, Matt, again, not the best player but a really good leader and really knows how to work his way around people.

DeletedUser116214

I thought this was a bit pathetic Otto, you know I've quit hence why you all are feeding on me, perhaps you thought I'd turn off forum notifications and so you could all brag here??? Anyways, they'll be turned off after this.

After you guys launched a failed OP on me (you took 1 village?), I quit the game due to backstabbing and in general not liking the people on it. I then told you guys, specifically Yar, that I had quit, the account was set to delete, which is when you all began attacking again to take my villages.

Don't try post like you guys just did a successful OP on me. If anyone wants to know what happened to my account, there it is, I quite clearly announced I had quit and even posted it on my Skype so that everyone could take my villages.

I think what the world should know is that the Paryl OPs are pretty pathetic, whoever planned it has no clue, I mean I'm not the Da Vinci of OPs but that was absolutely horrendous. Maybe you guys defeated me mentally, who knows, but after talking to you all I just came to the conclusion that I really don't like any of you and the enjoyment I once had for the game was sucked out of me.

Hoover, you're jokes.

Oh, and I do think Paryl will win this world, you may not have the best players (Other than Otto, you better eat them all, oh and Rain is pretty darn good too) but I think you guys work amazingly well as a team, Matt, again, not the best player but a really good leader and really knows how to work his way around people.

Whats up with this OP thing nowadays, yes, we took 1 village of you but 100 of your tribe in 1 day. And not like it required much effort for you to defend. What was done basically was paryl launched on like 20 of your southern villages. Considering that you were 2.4 mill points and had around 250 villages. Not that hard to defend 20 villages.
And really you calling people out of their planned op? You oped us during our nap and launched at us around what? 400 nukes and 94 trains? and that was like a month ago when were were much smaller, and you took exactly 1 village. I mean come on, we took a 100 in like a day or 2, you took 1 in a month :D. And yet you have the decency of trash talking our ops while the one you prepared yourself failed miserably.
You didn't quit because of you not liking people or hating them.
You quit because you realized you messed up heavily as a leader. You quit because you realized that your time has come. Whether you brag about defending the tiny amount of attacks launched on you or not, truth is, you are much more arrogant and selfish than anyone else you call out. Your stats alone shows it. Never seen someone internal an entire sister tribe and around what 15% of his own tribe? You didn't even share those internals with any of your members, let alone why you internalled them.
You quit because you realized you cannot stop the inevitable. And who said you deleted btw? Your account is still defending actively, maybe because you passed your sit to outsiders? Seriously Rum you are the least positioned in this world to criticize anyone else.

You being selfish, unreasonable and arrogant led to this.
Oh since you pointing fingers at others, might i remind you of this? Like seriously. at least have the decency of not criticizing others when your own actions and words degrade everything you say.
rum.png
"How i can grow that big"
Well its not that hard considering the amount of internals and barbs you nobled during the entire game. Literally almost 0 war conquers. Its not the 20 hours nor your addiction to the game. Its basically just This.

Last edited by a moderator: