Vodka Declares on NN

Lord BillyNoMates

well if you wanna play that gam and mak assumptions based on locations let me give it ago

Vodka + TF + Chosen + PPG~ + BPF vs NN heresy and Felons = 112 vs 59

so guess its not us whos out numbering you after all

you can claim that PPG and BPF aint with you all you want but they are in your territory

you claim AOKI are working for NN and i have not once seen anyone in NN speak about them or mention them

so i guess we can all make accusations right

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
well if you wanna play that gam and mak assumptions based on locations let me give it ago

you can claim that PPG and BPF aint with you all you want but they are in your territory

you claim AOKI are working for NN and i have not once seen anyone in NN speak about them or mention them

Sigh you really are dumb at times,

I Had to actually go look on the map to see who PPG and BPF even are , funny they havnt attacked NN or sent support to Vodka as can be seen by ODS on op days etc if you really doubt it...

You still cant do your maths correct Hersey and Smash are still currently 20 Members NN are 39 and felons 20 thats 79 with out even considering AOKI which make it 109 all of these tribes mentions have stats relation to the war, unlike you just naming any or every tribe on the map you just like your normal "no u" When things don't add up in your favour.

Funny you never heard of Aoki when they were stacking your k64 players and are marked as a NAP on the map yeah ok biilly

Just an accusation do i need to go pull the screenshot of the Diplo page out where Aoki are marked as a nap?

Lord BillyNoMates

news to me i have never once heard about aoki or heard them mentioned until you brung them up

so they havnt supported anyone i know about

question is why are two big tribes in your tribes territory if they dont plan on helping you

but then again even if we had proof theyd be helping you that would be a lie right

just like TF and chosen said to me

Lord BillyNoMates

7_CQuGrwR6C6jqWQ9_kt7w.png

*yawn*

looks like varika is a liar by claiming AOKI are supporting NN members

what lie is he going to bring up next

DeletedUser

Just answer me one question mate:
How can you talk about an end in backstabbing while you are preparing a northern op together with felons? Just once in your life cut the trash talk when in fact all you can do is hide behind all your allies and supporter tribes.

then you know more then i do.
First of all why would planning an op with felons be a backstab?
second of all i can assure you that there is nothing writen yet if we indeed would be planning we would have waited with our floating op instead of burning our offence without offensive aid from fellons woudn't we?

get back under your stone with your lies....

Again vodka refuses to give a decent response. instaed they go back to pointing fingers and changing the subject... this forum could have been so much more interesting if it where not for Vodka and Martin being childish with a biggest (you can fill that yourself) contest.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Instead of talking like JFK conspiracy theorist, send some proof over. They might or might not have sent few local ones for a player they like. Its like calling the whole Vodka tribe out as pa*d*p**le for what one sick piece of mind said about someone's daughter. They have never ever been associated or co-ordinated with us. If you want your rear end to be cool as ice, keep them allied to us in your masterpiece of a mind. Does not make any difference what you think. And learn the word named backstab in a dictionary or google the damn word. These days even kinder-garden folks with heavy IQ play here.

In comes King idiot, nice to make an appearance. What you want reports of Aoki support dissapearing inside Call me V villages? So you want to pick and chose what part of supporting and how much is consider co-ordinaited, right because throwing everything into the only local NN player at the time doesn't count cause its just one player, that's why you marked them as a NAP right ok clown i see your logic.

As far as Backstab and the definition sure i understand it, didn't use the word in my post, but i guess you just went of on a fury typing clueless.

As far as the other goes, Not getting baited into discussing on the forums because we know that's actually what you attempt, change the record, already or are you some kind of weirdo just like Martin who likes to constantly discuss and go on and on and on about such discussing things, pretty worrying really that sort of thing is on hes mind all the time......

Lord BillyNoMates

How are the in game war stats "skewed"? We've lost less villages and gained more ODD, you can try and spin that how you want but the raw facts tell us we are defending better.
in my opinion your west side are defending ok

its your north that cant defend that well

Father Damien

BPF helping Vodka?? I think that is the funniest thing you've said this week. They're a nobody rim tribe who are still attacking me with spears o_O

0af9ef1e7ab6ca3087600b9752b89a54.png

DeletedUser

How are the in game war stats "skewed"? We've lost less villages and gained more ODD, you can try and spin that how you want but the raw facts tell us we are defending better.

Not sure if i should reply to this...
But those village counts are obviously far from true. Tribalnoob smileyface and so on. all got kicked when they broke.
Instead have a look at the map and see how red dots are getting closer and closer to your main cluster.

Luckly statistics don't win wars so i'l speak you again in a few months. pretty sure the north will have made even more progress by then. and as long as the west just holds the north will move around the world and meet you there ;)

DeletedUser118185

Not sure if i should reply to this...
But those village counts are obviously far from true. Tribalnoob smileyface and so on. all got kicked when they broke.
Instead have a look at the map and see how red dots are getting closer and closer to your main cluster.

Luckly statistics don't win wars so i'l speak you again in a few months. pretty sure the north will have made even more progress by then. and as long as the west just holds the north will move around the world and meet you there ;)

I will tell you this again. Getting Felons to attack us wont save you. At the end of the day Karma will come your way. You talk about Vodka backstabbing you yet all you do is try to get every single tribe on that world to attack us and to support you.

DeletedUser

I will tell you this again. Getting Felons to attack us wont save you. At the end of the day Karma will come your way. You talk about Vodka backstabbing you yet all you do is try to get every single tribe on that world to attack us and to support you.

U'r a hypocrit. Felons has always been Neutral+/-friendly towards us. Instead of us persuading felons to join it was you spreading your propaganda to them even by PM. Your just angry they didn't fell for it. Furthermore speaking about every tribe siding with us. What would you have done if you see that the tribe that wants to recruit you has a extremely bad record. (all your meatshield recruitment has died only symbiote is still there).

You have been treating players without respect and have taken the game to a level where i didn't even wanna play anymore. (as i have stated before many times). Now that Felons sees what you are doing and has never taken any offensive actions against either NN nor Vodka you call it a backstab if they start the 2 day cooldown period? (remember this is still the same person that turned own tribe players against their tribe and made them attack undefended frontlines on purpose)

At last i want to point out you got your Chosen and the faceless fighting for you (thats the rank 1, 4 and 6 tribe against the rank 2 and rank 3 tribe) So i miss the point of your "It's the whole world against Vodka argument as well. (not sure about ppg they seem to be at least nap but i'l give you the best side of my doubt :p and hanboo is stil playing farm vile...)

so again it still feels like i'm talking to a brick wall. You either are stupid or pretend to be. If it's the later one i still find it stupid that you are unable to have a relatively objective conversation but ye thats just me with my moral values which you don't seem to have.

anyway, I can speak for myself and tell you straight up i have not done anyting immoral or dishonest in this world and i would like to keep it that way. Say what you want but i'm sure there is no evidence for it. I cannot speak for the whole tribe though and mistakes have been made in the past. But one thing is sure this is not to the extend vodka has done. So indeed karma is comming for you and you know it.

Best of luck in your downfall,

Greetingz from your sincere Cry me A River of Tears.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118185

well its late oclock and looks like a reality check is in order, who ordered the pizza, no spies left in nn? you joking right ? as long as u got a hole in your a. s s their will be spies maybe not for vodka but for some one , hey thats visa versa btw, and it is nature of the game. ***drink*** BIlly sorry u cant reply to any thing anymore maybe because u didnt follow the rules again and again oh and again , let that be a lesson to u all. Now for the record i have to appaluade NN for there commitment in the attacks and lets face it almost a full week war caps more than vodka. in a suprising turn of events. 20 more days of this and the war caps will be even. will vodka retaliate or are they on the ropes ? lets ask the other tribes who seem so quiet in this forum THAT IS A HUSH TO NN PLAYERS allow other tribes to respond

1113 to 564 caps for our side in this war and you talk about caps being even? lol
And in the last 2 days we were up in caps again so lets just sit back and relax.
Cudos for NN and Felons for their well organised backstab which let to a bit of bleeding on our side.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1113 to 564 caps for our side in this war and you talk about caps being even? lol
And in the last 2 days we were up in caps again so lets just sit back and relax.
Cudos for NN and Felons for their well organised backstab which let to a bit of bleeding on our side.

Felons Honoring the agreement to give 48 hours notice to end the NAP, which they did, fair play to them, Fail to see how that's a backstab.

The bleeding was due to lack or organisation inside those 48 hours , i'm all for bashing NN when appropriate but making lame excuses for something of Vodkas own doing is stupidity.

DeletedUser

You must be either extremely stupid or just ignorand to an extreme extend.
Calling us backstabbers because Felons attacked you???????
you gotta be kidding me. they even honored the 48 hour cooldown i mean like what are you even thinking. Your even worse then Trump.(and i didn't think that was possible)

and thanks Varika at least someone still uses his brains ;)

Last edited by a moderator: