Rumour Has It...

DeletedUser120240

Considering that, there is no skillset in tw at all, depends on your point of view
No skillset in tribal wars? Having a good internal clock is a skill. Knowing who to target, and prioritizing is a skill. Especially early game. Lose your nuke might as well start over. Just shut up and play the game. Let the results speak for you.

DeletedUser119333

No skillset in tribal wars? Having a good internal clock is a skill. Knowing who to target, and prioritizing is a skill. Especially early game. Lose your nuke might as well start over. Just shut up and play the game. Let the results speak for you.

Ok then, i will shut up. Who am i not to, when Almighty Illaoi told me to do so

DeletedUser120240

That last part wasn't really directed at you. People just always have somethign to say.

DeletedUser118185

Rumour has it that tudadar truly is the best tw player ever.
You can say whatever you want - and damn I freaking hate barbnobling, but...

Tudadar is officially ranked 1 on W95, W96 and W97 all at once.

To me this deserves a whole lot of respect.
Very well done, you are my hero!

Your Fanboy,
-Dan

atmospherecf

Rumour has it that tudadar truly is the best tw player ever.
You can say whatever you want - and damn I freaking hate barbnobling, but...

Tudadar is officially ranked 1 on W95, W96 and W97 all at once.

To me this deserves a whole lot of respect.
Very well done, you are my hero!

Your Fanboy,
-Dan

Tudadar's bank account is bigger than my dreams... my brain .. and my entire life.. :cool:

DeletedUser119333

Tudadar's bank account is bigger than my dreams... my brain .. and my entire life.. :cool:

Have you ever cheked what kind of barbs he is nobling? or even the area he is? I am sorry sir, but you got no clue how tw is played nowadays :)

He probably loaded once a lot to stock up, and now he is making PP af

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115558

Have you ever cheked what kind of barbs he is nobling? or even the area he is? I am sorry sir, but you got no clue how tw is played nowadays :)

He probably loaded once a lot to stock up, and now he is making PP af

Load me once for next 5 world's rank one player.

Sorry if you think its skill, but yeah I agree its a successful strategy.

DeletedUser121457

Yes, I feel Tw is more based on strategy and how one percieves the scenario and acts according to it.
I've no money to spend on the game but I act skillfully and grow up. I use farms of other players when they are offline.
Of course, I've been cleared more than once for this reason.

DeletedUser121457

They could really make the game a bit friendly to those who can't spend loads of money. Don't you agree ?

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Long ago it used to be like that.

cxiuu.jpg

Quack

Reaction score
The last non pay-to-win world was world 85 which is a shame. If only they continued to have some in future!

DeletedUser115558

Cut off this, PP or no PP world, INNO is not listening. A lot of discussion already over, waste of time discussing this sooo cold topic.

Marketing head of INNO know how to make money from a dead game... People say, or in opposite we say this harvesting of money from a dead game killing it too fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

Schizophrenic

Rumor has it auroramoon has returned to be completely irrelevant