Escape vs. OBEY

• Thread starter DeletedUser120518
  • Start date

DeletedUser120518

So today I heard some very disappointing news, not that Escape declared on OBEY because everyone has been waiting for that to happen, no what I was referring to was the lack of pnp alongside this declaration.

09cff058b7b6deaee47e1aae994ca44e.png

A simple explanation in the repeating Escape theme for the biggest war of this world yet is just very sad. The war we've been waiting for doesn't even have any pnp on the externals.
No clue why BuJok! deserved but apparently OBEY didn't
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index....ted-bujok-attacks-escape.280540/#post-7053647

Even in other topics It Will All Be Mine has been vocal in Escape's theme.

Regardless of that though, our Hippocratic Oath states that we must always help those in need regardless of circumstances that affect us, or the opinion that some of the world holds about us.
There's thousands of sick, diseased players on w96 that desperately require treatment before they and all that they own perish from an ever increasing world of madness.
Delirium is a very dangerous, contagious and ultimately deadly illness, but we have both a plan and the cure, and we will assist all that we can to Escape its vile effects on the mind.

It's sad to see he couldn't be bothered to do a proper pnp for the most important war yet, or that the setup in Escape was that miserable that somehow the pnp wasn't ready before they decided to declare.

Any reason there may be no pnp has been posted 3 hours after the ingame declaration, we at least have a topic to talk about this interesting war.

Let's hope for a great war and perhaps some late pnp to this war.

DeletedUser

I'm completely fine with tribes not doing PnP anymore on the externals. It's all been done before. It's always the same. In the rare instances where people still attempt PnP here, all that follows is members of the tribe doing the PnP posting "omg what a great PnP" even though it was probably just a bunch of shit pictures and things that no one really cares about or already knows.

Someone make a hitler caption video stat!

DeletedUser92554

I'm completely fine with tribes not doing PnP anymore on the externals. It's all been done before. It's always the same. In the rare instances where people still attempt PnP here, all that follows is members of the tribe doing the PnP posting "omg what a great PnP" even though it was probably just a bunch of shit pictures and things that no one really cares about or already knows.

Someone make a hitler caption video stat!

Ahhh I remember the days when the hitler caption videos were fairly new....

DeletedUser

I like Declaration video's. Those are still fresh enough imo :)

I miss your vids Goldie.

due to it being the internet, they subject the creator to an avalanche of mockery and ridicule if they dare leave their safety bubble. hahaha. But also on the other hand, alot of appreciation and support at the same time. Still I don't know that there is anyone left in this community that isn't jaded too much to make a creative project over a silly virtual war. Would gladly be proven wrong though.

Just dont think we can shame whatever tribe it is that OP is trying to shame. OP is probably an Obey Puppet.

It Will All Be Mine

Oh I was planning on doing one, but just like bujok! i was waiting on stats. I don't like posting pnp threads without some form of stats to show.

OBEY started opping us about 48hours ago. I merely put the ingame up in order to track pending caps. I was in fact hoping that they would post one, as I have missed Nest on the externals for quite sometime (though he has understandable reasons to having dialed back so much). After all, aggressor has rights to pnp.

I'm still waiting for half my tribe to leave and join obey like they've been saying for weeks, Red Cup is definitely trying hard for a few people.
Or for that merger with WLDD into OBEY, or their secret alliance with WET. Or or or.
I've found OBEY in every cookie jar from here to Amsterdam. Trying to undermine escape with politics and never with nukes.
They've got a couple bites, but it doesn't matter.
You guys gonna prove you can kill a tribe that doesn't just immediately roll over like all your previous enemies?
Or are we gonna embarrass your entire tribe? Cause ya'lls op on turtle bear is disgustingly bad. Good thing you recruited the amigos though, they're helping Toka and Love so much.
You even got one of your best players to jump ship already, xMachinez is loving all those in comings I hear. Great way to treat your tribemates!

The madness I'm seeing over there is...inspiring. But don't worry, we have just what you guys need. A cure. Just relax, our doctors will be visiting your villages soon.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120518

Even though I'm not even in OBEY I still know enough to see multiple mistakes in that piece, interesting.

DeletedUser121037

Oh I was planning on doing one, but just like bujok! i was waiting on stats. I don't like posting pnp threads without some form of stats to show.

OBEY started opping us about 48hours ago. I merely put the ingame up in order to track pending caps. I was in fact hoping that they would post one, as I have missed Nest on the externals for quite sometime (though he has understandable reasons to having dialed back so much). After all, aggressor has rights to pnp.

I'm still waiting for half my tribe to leave and join obey like they've been saying for weeks, Red Cup is definitely trying hard for a few people.
Or for that merger with WLDD into OBEY, or their secret alliance with WET. Or or or.
I've found OBEY in every cookie jar from here to Amsterdam. Trying to undermine escape with politics and never with nukes.
They've got a couple bites, but it doesn't matter.
You guys gonna prove you can kill a tribe that doesn't just immediately roll over like all your previous enemies?
Or are we gonna embarrass your entire tribe? Cause ya'lls op on turtle bear is disgustingly bad. Good thing you recruited the amigos though, they're helping Toka and Love so much.
You even got one of your best players to jump ship already, xMachinez is loving all those in comings I hear. Great way to treat your tribemates!

The madness I'm seeing over there is...inspiring. But don't worry, we have just what you guys need. A cure. Just relax, our doctors will be visiting your villages soon.

Can't tell if this guy believe what he types or if he is trolling. Either one is kinda sad. Represent Escape... Represent.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Escape's duke is making so many mistakes in his 1 post that I can't even adress them. I mean, I could... But I'm on phone and at work so nah.

Let me just ask you 1 thing though, is Obey a threat to you or not? Because you seem to be downplaying our capabilities while simultaneously you've brought every small tribe who'd follow you into this war, including your future merge partners WET.

So, is Obey overestimated or something the whole world needs to unite against?

Or would you rather say 1 thing here and another thing IG as if people would not notice?

DeletedUser121331

Turtle bears OP on Escape seems to be a success tbf. Guess it gets easier the 3rd time around.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
You even got one of your best players to jump ship already, xMachinez

He was kicked btw, you can delude yourself into thinking you were somehow involved, though you were not. He was kicked for being a bad member. Supporting people we were OP'ing, ignoring claims, insulting others, perhaps more I was unaware of.

Talking about jumping ship... Might as well post here rather than in the rumour thread, but wasnt one of your larger players denied recruitment into Obey?
I suppose you are grateful for that :)

DeletedUser112461

Not exactly PnP but... threw it together in a couple of minutes lol. (I don't even know if I'm allowed to do this any more as a Moderator but... guess we'll all find out together! It's not too bad. haha)

Absolutely zero idea how to embed this video. Every time I downloaded, it was without captions... which defeats the whole purpose.

http://captiongenerator.com/802372/Escape-vs-Obey

EDIT: Thank you @DisplayOnly for reminding me such a beautiful thing existed!

Last edited by a moderator: