Escape vs. OBEY

• Thread starter DeletedUser120518
  • Start date

DeletedUser121247

Oh, one thing I forgot, Escape are currently doing a tribe wide op on Vape despite the fact we agreed on a 72 hour cool down. Scummy move.

escape.jpg

DeletedUser112461

LOL most of you fools piping up in here know nothing. Escape and WET have treated us like trash. WET purposely nobling in our cluster to cause an issue, Escape threatening to op us with WET unless we give into their stupid demands, WET making a deal with us not to mass recruit JEDI members but then doing it, IWABM’s constant disrespectful and patronising tone when talking to us. I could list so many more but I really can’t be arsed.

We were open to diplomacy with every tribe, but WET and Escape have proven they’re dishonest whilst Obey have treated us well.

We’ll get slated for this diplomacy decision, but why would we choose to side with tribes that were planning a war on us? It’s common sense that if a tribe is planning a war on you then they don’t want diplomacy. Some of you morons need to stop being so anti Obey and look at this situation from our side.

This is utterly and unequivocally false. I can't believe you would come on the externals just to lie. The only instances that Escape and WET treated VAPE with any disrespect was following exasperatingly long diplomatic talks. Although you are a ridiculous nice guy Crayola, you love to play the fool. Escape never threatened to OP VAPE, we wanted to work with VAPE and kept pushing for agreeable terms between WET and VAPE. It Will All Be Mine tried building bridges between the two tribes, and after It Will All Be Mine's discussions became inconclusive, Britney managed to create some positive dialogue between the two. However these discussions were slow on VAPE's side, in stark contrast with WET's leadership who were eager to reach a fair agreement. WET's demands were not unreasonable, if anything they were far from. Border agreements between WET and VAPE were set (after the exhaustingly difficult diplomatic pulling of teeth), and any issues that arose were dealt with maturely and in a timely manner. However, dragging more than a couple of words out of yourself Crayola was found to be painstakingly slow and unproductive to say the least. While leaving WET and Escape with vague responses and questions, it was clear to us that you were busy working with Obey in the background. I have literally no idea why you thought siding with them was the best course of action to take. If Escape and WET (and others) fall, then Obey will just walk the world... and then what? What do you expect to happen? VAPE receive some sort of personal consolation pride-prize? However if Obey fall, then there would be a fair and enjoyable fight between VAPE/WET/ESCAPE. Personally I would much rather see the latter than a W96 premade stomp.

WET and Escape were never planning on warring VAPE. It was only after your constant dodging of questions and inability to comprehend basic requests that your true intent was made clear and understood by both WET and Escape leadership. The only quick thing you did Crayola in the entirety of diplomatic talks was jumping to false conclusions. I can post conversations if anyone is interested highlighting both Escape's and WET's desire to truly work with VAPE. The only evidence you can probably procure would be Skype messages from WET/Escape after your betrayal was made blaringly obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112461

Oh, one thing I forgot, Escape are currently doing a tribe wide op on Vape despite the fact we agreed on a 72 hour cool down. Scummy move.

escape.jpg

This agreement became void when you violated the most important term of the alliance: "The purpose of this alliance is to fight OBEY".

Regardless, I am pretty sure It Will All Be Mine dropped official relations with VAPE a few days ago. So it is not like attacks began immediately. You cannot play the fool and the victim Crayola.

DeletedUser121247

This agreement became void when you violated the most important term of the alliance: "The purpose of this alliance is to fight OBEY".

Regardless, I am pretty sure It Will All Be Mine dropped official relations with VAPE a few days ago. So it is not like attacks began immediately. You cannot play the fool and the victim Crayola.

The relations were dropped on the 26th
oBX8KoI.jpg

The agreement of the 72 hour cooldown was made AFTER this, thus reinstating relations between VAPE and Escape

So.. again:
Meme-Bruh-stop-lying-Picture.jpg

DeletedUser

"I have literally no idea why you thought siding with them was the best course of action to take."

And here I thought it was obvious.

DeletedUser112461

I would remove the gif before you get an infraction.

Again, I will reiterate, exasperatingly long diplomatic talks. Even I lost my cool during discussions, after weeks of It Will All Be Mine trying to come to terms, his language (although poor) is entirely understandable.

DeletedUser121247

I would remove the gif before you get an infraction.

Again, I will reiterate, exasperatingly long diplomatic talks. Even I lost my cool during discussions, after weeks of It Will All Be Mine trying to come to terms, his language (although poor) is entirely understandable.

If you believe that was understandable then fine, but don't try and lie and say it never happened. It's dishonest and makes you look bad.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
P2Dx4s6.png

Dan come on man if you keep playing the way you are you are going to be removed form W96 in the next week or so.

I say stop talking on the externals and concentrate on leading your inactive tribe , Plus try learning to dodge.

Sam

blckdrgn1

However these discussions were slow on VAPE's side, in stark contrast with WET's leadership who were eager to reach a fair agreement.

Why was It Will All Be Mine praising Crayola for being quick to handle important things just a couple days ago? (thinking)

I have literally no idea why you thought siding with them was the best course of action to take. If Escape and WET (and others) fall, then Obey will just walk the world... and then what? What do you expect to happen? VAPE receive some sort of personal consolation pride-prize? However if Obey fall, then there would be a fair and enjoyable fight between VAPE/WET/ESCAPE. Personally I would much rather see the latter than a W96 premade stomp.

If Vape joined you guys and Obey fell after that you guys would turn your gang bang to target Vape. We all know WET and Escape plan to merge, all you need is everyone else to do your dirty work. Now you guys are salty that Vape doesnt want to be your pawn lol so ridiculous.

WET and Escape were never planning on warring VAPE. It was only after your constant dodging of questions and inability to comprehend basic requests that your true intent was made clear and understood by both WET and Escape leadership. The only quick thing you did Crayola in the entirety of diplomatic talks was jumping to false conclusions. I can post conversations if anyone is interested highlighting both Escape's and WET's desire to truly work with VAPE. The only evidence you can probably procure would be Skype messages from WET/Escape after your betrayal was made blaringly obvious.

Hm the mails I saw going around in WET a couple weeks ago about moving defenses to vapes front were what... to defend obey? Tell me more :)

blckdrgn1

Now you are OBEYs pawn haha , I know what side I would rather be on.

Sam
Werent you the guy who tried to stop WLDD from merging into Escape and told me how much you hated Jake and Trex (thinking)

I think you will go any way the wind blows as long as people let you survive.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Werent you the guy who tried to stop WLDD from merging into Escape and told me how much you hated Jake and Trex (thinking)

I think you will go any way the wind blows as long as people let you survive.

Yes I did say I hated Jake but that has now been sorted and is in the past. People say things out of anger and me for one will openly admit I do this quite a lot

Sam

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Now you are OBEYs pawn haha , I know what side I would rather be on.

Sam

The one with the least amound of members in order to all fit them into 1 tribe so that they can win together?
I mean, not saying Obey will merge. But at least there'd be room for one near the end. How many of your pawns would you guys need to internal first?

Glad you admitted the use of pawns though.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Jasper why would it need to be a merge when we could have a 3 way war.

Worlds do not always need to be won by a merge guessing this is what you promised VAPE.

Sam

*GranTorino

A fair 3 way war in any tribal wars server will happen about the same day that Sam wins a world on an account he started with.