Escape vs. OBEY

• Thread starter DeletedUser120518
  • Start date

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
A fair 3 way war in any tribal wars server will happen about the same day that Sam wins a world on an account he started with.

Says a player who quit because he got opped on W91 , Keep talking big mate i will soon have a front with you and we will see who the better player is. 2 of us currently playing on my account you have 4. I think its pretty fair to be honest knowing your skill level.

Sam

*GranTorino

Lol, Sam.

Anybody who knows the both of us knows you're being silly.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Jasper why would it need to be a merge when we could have a 3 way war.

Worlds do not always need to be won by a merge guessing this is what you promised VAPE.

Sam

So you're telling me that Escape and WET will not merge? Probably like how you and your friends kept telling everyone Blue wouldn't merge into NAM on 83 >_>
And how is it a 3 way war, when there are only 2 sides?

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah my Mistake would be Escape V WET. Could have been a 3 way war if VAPE did not decided to be OBEYs pawn.

Sam

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Escape, DEFY
Side 2:
Tribes: OBEY

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 5
Difference: 9

chart

Lyr0mHm.png

Interesting.

*GranTorino

@Incoming impact Yes we played one world together. And that world was a major reflection on who you are as a player AND leader which confirmed the general consensus of how you are perceived by the public: Trash.

*GranTorino

Sam left WET because he can't wait for his invite to Escape where he belongs

DeletedUser120518

Half of VAPE is inactive anyway , Give it 2 weeks and VAPE will have disbanded

Sam

You said WET was the worst top 5 tribe and there was no way you were gonna join them again.
According to this logic will WET disband in a week?

King Banana

Hi Sam please don't ignore the question asked to you by CantHandleThat.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wars are won by troops not words and to be honest I know who the worst tribe in the top 5 is and that is obvious but if none of you can see it then lets wait and see what happens.
No i will not name them as i dont agree with talking about other tribes

But stop with the trash talk and show on the field your all as good as you claim

Last edited:

DeletedUser93439

I have literally no idea why you thought siding with them was the best course of action to take. If Escape and WET (and others) fall, then Obey will just walk the world... and then what? What do you expect to happen? VAPE receive some sort of personal consolation pride-prize? However if Obey fall, then there would be a fair and enjoyable fight between VAPE/WET/ESCAPE. Personally I would much rather see the latter than a W96 premade stomp.

WET and Escape were never planning on warring VAPE. It was only after your constant dodging of questions and inability to comprehend basic requests that your true intent was made clear and understood by both WET and Escape leadership. The only quick thing you did Crayola in the entirety of diplomatic talks was jumping to false conclusions. I can post conversations if anyone is interested highlighting both Escape's and WET's desire to truly work with VAPE. The only evidence you can probably procure would be Skype messages from WET/Escape after your betrayal was made blaringly obvious.

Do you even read your own garbage?
If Obey falls, I'm 99% certain you'll hug it out. That's all you've been shouting and lobbying for this entire world. "ALL VS OBEY", and then we can have a fair game. Please, stop pulling things from so far up yours it isn't even properly chewed yet. Apart from a couple worlds, recently all that has happened in threeways were worldwide hugs. At least VAPE has used its ability to think for itself and sided with whom they wanted to side.

Post your conversations. Can't imagine them being worth even one cent.
Then think for yourself what this game is about. If anything, it's about war. I've never seen a tribe discussing possible alliances without taking the possibility into account they might have to go to war with their allies. It's the main reason you ally even: both sides conclude they're better off not fighting each other (for now) and decide to work together for mutual benefit.