Obey - Divide and Conquer Champions of the world written by Nest

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Escape have to recruit as not a premade with 1800 players on each account and over a million dollars spent on pp.

At this point in the world, with the advantage they have, anything other than all out war from Obey is just cowardly.

Everyone else is just trying to even the score. Even with the coalition we are still the underdogs and so need to use every trick in the book to level the playing field.

If Obey want to win this world with any pride they should do it solo with the players they have. Only recruitment should come from players left from wars they have won.

Just my humble opinion on the matter

it always amuses me just how little confidence people in these mass recruit merge happy tribes tend to have

lets look at some village numbers:

Obey: 2424
Vape: 985

total: 3409

tribes Obey is currently fighting:

Escape: 1743
WET: 1337
DEFY: 548
mehh!!: 527
SOAKED: 364
RBH: 359
[-DS-]: 263

total: 5141

there's a few more too that add up to an extra few hundred

underdogs? talk about a lack of self confidence

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
it always amuses me just how little confidence people in these mass recruit merge happy tribes tend to have

lets look at some village numbers:

Obey: 2424
Vape: 985

total: 3409

tribes Obey is currently fighting:

Escape: 1743
WET: 1337
DEFY: 548
mehh!!: 527
SOAKED: 364
RBH: 359
[-DS-]: 263

total: 5141

there's a few more too that add up to an extra few hundred

underdogs? talk about a lack of self confidence

What about a points comparison just to give a more accurate reflection please.

DeletedUser120160

Not at all, until the recent moves the advantage Obey had was probably the biggest I have ever seen at this stage of the world.

Some bold plays had to be made to level the field. Now the field is more level.

I was commenting on how scared Obey have become that this won't be easy now.

DeletedUser121092

over a million dollars spent on pp.
Simply not the case as stated on many occasions, I would say 95% of the members that started in OBEY pre prepared for this world by PP farming previous worlds, something for some reason people are very angry about even though you yourself and many other could do it o_O

Anyway the whining about PP is getting a little boring now, it's not even a factor anymore at this stage of the game so it's not worth the discussion.

Have a good day.

DeletedUser120160

IMO Obey are the prime example of why this game is dying (elite premade, huge pp whoring, hundreds of cos on each).

If I can be a part of something that takes that down, then I am all for it, but I am under no illusions that it will be easy (there is a reason people do the things I mentioned above, and that's because it wins worlds).

Before you get all salty, just remember this is MY opinion on what makes this game good or bad. Others will think differently, and a tribe like Obey might be what makes the game fun for them.

*GranTorino

It's not the fault of OBEY that the rest of the world spawned in with a lack of PP.

Woden you currently play w95 and If I recall correct, PI are a favourite to win that world as one of the strongest looking premade tribes. You can't come back and say 'oh that's different because we aren't leading by a huge margin like OBEY is' because PI spawned in and splashed PP at startup too, exactly like OBEY did. Only difference is there were plenty of other tribes that did the same thing at the same level to make things seem more levelled out.

You're being a hypocrite and probably don't even realise.

blckdrgn1

Murph and Woden obey and vape together are about 30 mil points and the coalition fighting them are about 40 so quit pretending obey has the advantage and that their enemies are the poor picked on underdogs.

DeletedUser120160

It's not the fault of OBEY that the rest of the world spawned in with a lack of PP.

Woden you currently play w95 and If I recall correct, PI are a favourite to win that world as one of the strongest looking premade tribes. You can't come back and say 'oh that's different because we aren't leading by a huge margin like OBEY is' because PI spawned in and splashed PP at startup too, exactly like OBEY did. Only difference is there were plenty of other tribes that did the same thing at the same level to make things seem more levelled out.

To be fair, I didn't start in PI, I was recruited.

I'm not a fan of premades especially as I like meeting new people, and I know I will bump into familiar faces anyway (as I did with .facepalm).

I haven't actually logged onto W95 for about a month, because as usual I got bored and lazy once I started coplaying with other people (my fault admittedly).

As I said before and to the guys in Escape, I just want to be part of what I think will make a great TW story - that is an actually successful coalition teaming up against what is arguably the strongest tribe ever seen at this stage of the game.

The leadership of Escape and Wet have managed to maneveure us into a position in which we have a fighting chance, but anyone that has played this game for a while knows one tribe with all them vills 9/10 times has the advantage over 6 tribes with them vills. That's why I still call us the underdog.

DeletedUser121037

Who did we recruit? I am extremely selective on this world and probably the most strict of any tribe on the world bar none.

1190-519d2bcefcc19fbba0f6097e213666a7.jpg

Very selective.

Attachments

• lel.png
    lel.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 24

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What's wrong with dividing and conquering? Its a legitimate TW strategy. People can moan and groan all they want about how it's the easy way out or whatever, but most tribes would take that route if offered to them. They get to reinforce their ranks with additional high powered accounts while simultaneously bringing down an enemy and taking over the area they controlled. As long as its done in a clean and up front matter, there is no shame in it in my opinion.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What's wrong with dividing and conquering? Its a legitimate TW strategy. People can moan and groan all they want about how it's the easy way out or whatever, but most tribes would take that route if offered to them. They get to reinforce their ranks with additional high powered accounts while simultaneously bringing down an enemy and taking over the area they controlled. As long as its done in a clean and up front matter, there is no shame in it in my opinion.

37898c5a31b29f656e1786fbd5995c48.png

Because ^

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Escape have to recruit as not a premade with 1800 players on each account and over a million dollars spent on pp.

At this point in the world, with the advantage they have, anything other than all out war from Obey is just cowardly.

Everyone else is just trying to even the score. Even with the coalition we are still the underdogs and so need to use every trick in the book to level the playing field.

If Obey want to win this world with any pride they should do it solo with the players they have. Only recruitment should come from players left from wars they have won.

Just my humble opinion on the matter

Were not underdogs in any situation.
Obey might be a very good tribe but I know their are some bad players their who will fall easy the same as us.
Obey might be 30% bigger but woden you know me would I lie about something like that :p
They have played this world and had no challenges yet its been easy most players have given up and let them walk over them so lets kick their ass :D
But regardless i look forward to fighting them.
A. We die trying and had a good time
B. We kill them and move on to the next challenge whatever that may be.

No-one is ever an underdog until all the cards have been played and so far that is not the case for either side.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Were not underdogs in any situation.
Obey might be a very good tribe but I know their are some bad players their who will fall easy the same as us.
Obey might be 30% bigger but woden you know me would I lie about something like that :p
They have played this world and had no challenges yet its been easy most players have given up and let them walk over them so lets kick their ass :D
But regardless i look forward to fighting them.
A. We die trying and had a good time
B. We kill them and move on to the next challenge whatever that may be.

No-one is ever an underdog until all the cards have been played and so far that is not the case for either side.
Let me give you targets to send 48hr trains at, gg 100% success rate

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Al's just jelly he didn't get an invite

615ffcada59f9222a645994b67aeb85c.png

PLOT TWIST

Isn't that wha

I don't get what you're saying, that is basically just the definition of dividing and conquering. Invite the best players and noble the rest

The point is members start telling me how pissed off they are with how Obey is lead and sending me noble planner / diplo etc etc.

GL to Obey doing everything in PM. It's hella stressful. They had a good thing going until they went down the BS route of divide and conquer. That's why they drafted me in to save.

I'm going to have to use my most valuable power move to save them now...