How to be a member of Obey?

• Thread starter DeletedUser118633
  • Start date

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have no shame on the matter, maybe the tribal image would have mattered a bit more a month ago but the sides are set now, there's not much Darren's propaganda and me biting down on it in response can do to affect what happens in game from here, so a little fun on the externals doesn't hurt.

I'm sure somebody from OBEY has slated them to you. Nobody is ever entirely happy in their tribes. Although they've had a whine to you, they haven't left yet. so it can't be that bad here :)

Lmao Obey's true opinion coming out now.

'We fooled the world! We are the bad guys and we don't give a shit about tribal image / diplomacy as we've already got Vape in the shitter and all sides have already been chosen. We can now be the assholes we really are.'

Wouldn't be getting too cocky. Still a long way to go but wouldn't want to be giving you too much advice or you might actually stop being idiots. ;)

Smaller tribes will still have a lot of influence. More than you think.

Just because they haven't left isn't a good indication by any means. That's a terrible outlook and I'd be ashamed if I was leading that ship.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
superdog... all i will say is apex were sitting in number 7 position in world.
we had no real problems. all info was discussed council.. all merges were on the ball.. a council that has a non member Benyut informing the duke he will join and i have to step down should be condemned. simplyphysics was soon to be baron.. and well trusted. yet he left overnight and took 2 villas of the dukes in safe area.. when mentioned the warcom superdogs answer was a simple LOL.. and thats the warcoms response to a treacherous move.. so please do not place blame elsewhere as you were in the know regarding that incident. regarding tom yr coplayer.. do not say i abused him when i merely asked him on skype where hes from (im surely allowed that to ask as duke) and i got a response of why? and basically mind yr own business. also a finger in my direction (could of put honey on it at least_) since then i tried to be the man about things and apologised and we should strart over.. no response came from that or yourself.
in fact nothing came from yr account at all in the way of suggestions etc.. so i stand by my statement of yr not a leader but a ego player account which means yr account is more important than being in ANY tribe. now im not here to justify or slate, just posting the "other side of things" youve done a good job between yous smashing apex and doing 99% of the internals you took also..
well planned, well executed.. just dont expect a clap mate.. unless its around yr private parts..
ps.. warcom sent fakes and 1 nuke on amb when everyone sent all.. maybe a little more from yr account and the job would have been done..

*GranTorino

You're a master at spinning things out of context, I'll give you that Murph.

Nobody fooled anybody, and I'm not being cocky at all. I just said the truth of the matter that the sides are indeed set, with or without this propaganda. There's certainly still a long way to go, and I would never discredit rim tribes. They can and will pack a mean punch in the weeks to come, I am glad you learned your lesson from w90 : )

atmospherecf

Okay.. I will calm down. Everyone enjoy the rest of their day..

DeletedUser114089

eKZgYcD.jpg

Schizophrenic

we had no real problems. all info was discussed council.. all merges were on the ball.. a council that has a non member Benyut informing the duke he will join and i have to step down should be condemned. simplyphysics was soon to be baron.. and well trusted. yet he left overnight and took 2 villas of the dukes in safe area.. when mentioned the warcom superdogs answer was a simple LOL.. and thats the warcoms response to a treacherous move.. so please do not place blame elsewhere as you were in the know regarding that incident. regarding tom yr coplayer.. do not say i abused him when i merely asked him on skype where hes from (im surely allowed that to ask as duke) and i got a response of why? and basically mind yr own business. also a finger in my direction (could of put honey on it at least_) since then i tried to be the man about things and apologised and we should strart over.. no response came from that or yourself.
in fact nothing came from yr account at all in the way of suggestions etc.. so i stand by my statement of yr not a leader but a ego player account which means yr account is more important than being in ANY tribe. now im not here to justify or slate, just posting the "other side of things" youve done a good job between yous smashing apex and doing 99% of the internals you took also..
well planned, well executed.. just dont expect a clap mate.. unless its around yr private parts..
ps.. warcom sent fakes and 1 nuke on amb when everyone sent all.. maybe a little more from yr account and the job would have been done..

I wouldnt point to many fingers at superdog i thought he was a decent guy, but you are the duke who got drunk and kicked me out for no reason.... So yeh

Oh and when i quit you have the balls to ask for the sit so you can internal my account

foolproof32

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why don't you type like this in a language called english which everyone can understand on skype kirk?

Last edited:

foolproof32

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And maybe next time you should know that 5k axe is not a nuke which is clearly what u stated on your circular mail.
Oh, and for the record we're on rank 7 without you without any angst against the duke.

Last edited:

DeletedUser93439

"How to be a member of Obey"

Get invited.
Accept invitation.

Done.

RealFrankUnderwood

How to be a member of OBEY?

That's an easy one. Get nobled by one of their members, either voluntarily or otherwise. They'll snap you up as a co regardless of your morals, ability, activity or personality.

Example one: World startup. RealClaireUnderwood account, now known as One Last Hello, starts amongst the more rim members of the OBEY tribe. Solution? Apply to join the tribe of course. Nest invites the three players, myself included, to a Skype chat in which he talks to us daily. No rush with recruitment is the line given. Members informed not to attack us is the promise. Hours before we have a train, we have one inbound from Truffle. The cancel snipe only saves you for so long when the train is split because they know your unit count and only available defensive option. Can't do anything to stop the return after you lost your nuke defending against the first train. Nest claims incompetence, not intent. I don't believe that, but in the interest of not making this an unfairly biased post, I can't say that I know. He then has the audacity to insult myself and go on to invite Laura, the account owner, to co play in OBEY. Obviously the invitation was rejected.

Example two: Rim restart. Our current tribe was formed long before it appeared in the game. It was, and still is, a small tribe based mostly around Skype, not in game forums. Player around us who were knew from other worlds were in there. AroTey account was a member. It didn't take us long to work out that the players on that account were both liars through and through. They twist everything, including repeatedly lying that they would put their OBEY affiliation aside to play beside us. Luckily they're not very good liars. We kicked them from our tribe. DS tribe picked them up. We eventually persuaded DS that they needed to be kicked. Sure enough, upon this happening, OBEY were gifted their villages (some still remain to be taken). We now even have mail evidence that this had been a long term plan. They joined our tribe knowing our hatred (I'm not pretending to keep my motives to make an account here to make this post hidden) for OBEY and it's leader. They joined DS to spy and betray. They gifted their villages. They have spots in OBEY to co play.

Example three: Recently. Again we had an account that spied on us and gifted their villages to OBEY. Thank you 99jr12 guys, I thought we got along fine. Your messages about how it wasn't personal don't make it all better. It's not our fault you didn't have the activity levels required to be on the FL with OBEY. Apparently they don't even see how this was a betrayal or underhand play. A sentiment shared among OBEY members. Again, I have mails to back up that multiple people in OBEY hold that view. Take your "hard earned" internalled villages and enjoy your co playing spots in OBEY. I hope you're as useful to their tribe as you were to ours.

Those are just examples relating directly to myself. My own small little world. I can only imagine how much of this has gone on throughout the entire of the world. At least six OBEY members are referenced in this post. Just how many members of OBEY do you think I've even had meaningful contact with? I'll tell you now that it's about six. If a leader of OBEY wants to post on these externals talking about integrity, then I can only assume that he's targeting specifically naive people who haven't had the misfortune of dealing with this dishonest, underhand tribe. Those of us who have, know better.

How to be a member of OBEY? Let them noble you.

Henry
One Last Hello

DeletedUser121092

How to be a member of OBEY?

He then has the audacity to insult myself and go on to invite Laura, the account owner, to co play in OBEY. Obviously the invitation was rejected.
Henry, you were declined entry into OBEY for your disgusting behaviour and comments towards tribemates on world 92. A presence obviously no one wanted in the tribe, so therefore you only have yourself to blame!

If everyone knew what kind of remarks you made i'd be very shocked if you were accepted into any notable tribe again.

Have a lovely evening!

RealFrankUnderwood

Henry, you were declined entry into OBEY for your disgusting behaviour and comments towards tribemates on world 92.

Thank you for confirming that Nest strung us along and lied to us. That was an interesting move on your part to say the least.

DeletedUser121092

Thank you for confirming that Nest strung us along and lied to us. That was an interesting move on your part to say the least.
Explain how Nest lied? o_O
He was seriously considering recruiting the account until he was made aware of your actions by current tribe members, simple.

DeletedUser121331

Having dealt with an account in your tribe right when that Nest situation was going on, i know for a fact that Nest didn't string you along. He truly just didn't mention to anyone he was talking to you lot before attacks were sent. Anyone who knows Nest knows thats just not the way he plays things. I had access to an account in your tribe and did absolutely nothing with it except try to help the player on it. Laura was always nice to chat with, and nothing but bad things were ever said about you.

RealFrankUnderwood

No, it's fine. You guys can continue to insult my character all you please, whilst you argue between yourselves about whether Nest strung us along intentionally, or was purely incompetent.

You're probably right anyway. It's been more than three months since I quit W92 now and my lead over the rest of the world's ODS has diminished. It's barely more than a million now. Terrible tribe mate.

DeletedUser2767

Henry feeling the pressure?

Im not a spy..dont be ridiculous. Been in this game since w2. Spying not my thing..in fact u would be the first person to accuse me.

Truth is you and DS need to justify the shady dirty underhanded things you did to the arotey account. I was loyal to DS....DS was disloyal to me. They seen your points and made their decision to allow u..as an alliance...to attack me (as their member)..along with everyone else in the area. Only after did i contact obey. After. You know this...DS knows this. Make up what you wish but all this tells me here is you are feeling a lot of pressure these days and are beginning to lose control.

DeletedUser66411

Example one: World startup. RealClaireUnderwood account, now known as One Last Hello, starts amongst the more rim members of the OBEY tribe. Solution? Apply to join the tribe of course. Nest invites the three players, myself included, to a Skype chat in which he talks to us daily. No rush with recruitment is the line given. Members informed not to attack us is the promise. Hours before we have a train, we have one inbound from Truffle. The cancel snipe only saves you for so long when the train is split because they know your unit count and only available defensive option. Can't do anything to stop the return after you lost your nuke defending against the first train. Nest claims incompetence, not intent. I don't believe that, but in the interest of not making this an unfairly biased post, I can't say that I know. He then has the audacity to insult myself and go on to invite Laura, the account owner, to co play in OBEY. Obviously the invitation was rejected.

I can only speak to this but we (Truffle) in fact had no knowledge of your possible recruitment or troop counts.. All we knew was that you were a PA of El Captain and as PA's have no tribal protection we felt there was nothing wrong with trying to noble you. Nest informed us after the fact you were being considered for recruitment but didn't think we would attempt to noble such a big player at that stage. Yes, you can say it was an oversight which is more than fair but making it out to be some collusion against you is simply untrue.