How to be a member of Obey?

• Thread starter DeletedUser118633
  • Start date

RealFrankUnderwood

Yes, you can say it was an oversight which is more than fair but making it out to be some collusion against you is simply untrue.

I stated facts and then I gave my opinion on what I believed was probably the truth. I made it very clear that my opinion was pure speculation.

DeletedUser120220

superdog... all i will say is apex were sitting in number 7 position in world.
we had no real problems. all info was discussed council.. all merges were on the ball.. a council that has a non member Benyut informing the duke he will join and i have to step down should be condemned. simplyphysics was soon to be baron.. and well trusted. yet he left overnight and took 2 villas of the dukes in safe area.. when mentioned the warcom superdogs answer was a simple LOL.. and thats the warcoms response to a treacherous move.. so please do not place blame elsewhere as you were in the know regarding that incident. regarding tom yr coplayer.. do not say i abused him when i merely asked him on skype where hes from (im surely allowed that to ask as duke) and i got a response of why? and basically mind yr own business. also a finger in my direction (could of put honey on it at least_) since then i tried to be the man about things and apologised and we should strart over.. no response came from that or yourself.
in fact nothing came from yr account at all in the way of suggestions etc.. so i stand by my statement of yr not a leader but a ego player account which means yr account is more important than being in ANY tribe. now im not here to justify or slate, just posting the "other side of things" youve done a good job between yous smashing apex and doing 99% of the internals you took also..
well planned, well executed.. just dont expect a clap mate.. unless its around yr private parts..
ps.. warcom sent fakes and 1 nuke on amb when everyone sent all.. maybe a little more from yr account and the job would have been done..

If you are claiming there were no real problems you are absolutely oblivious. Let's get this straight, you promised Bendyut a spot in APEX but was waiting to make room. He would also be council and was in the council chat. He messaged you private that he wanted to make some changes to the tribe which MIGHT include you stepping down. You posted that in the council chat and Becky decided to flame him for the idea before he had the chance reply.

0daa2babcbe04bd89849298a5a9aa897.png

So you are saying simplyphysics was very trusted and soon to be baron and claim to have no problems, sounds kinda weird. Anyway yes my response to noticing someone who you wanted to make a baron and trusted decided to leave the tribe overnight and decided to take 2 of your villages my response was indeed LOL. LOL because you were so oblivious to a number of things including not noticing OBEY and AMB were working together even though it was easy to check by the stats. Such things caused issues and you claim to not notice any.

Regarding my co Tom, who you never spoke to prior to this message.
Kinda a weird start to a conversation.
ec3331d83ed50e87d05972f6a232bcb0.png

Becky afterwards told me you had some beers.
1c7f2f24c810e01565d00322b1f083a7.png

So first you get drunk and kick Schizoprenic and this time you got drunk and got into an argument with Tom.
The thing that was the worst about this was that you kicked Tom from the council chat, never added him back and didn't speak to him for the next 5 days.
You never apologized to Tom or even talked to him about this thing that happened, you only told me you were sorry 4 days afterwards because i decided to make a thing out of this.

Apparently you missed the dozen times i told you we either had to get rid of the half inactive weak players at the front or mentor them so they were useful and none of those ever happened, my suggestions about fakes got dismissed and apart from that there wasn't much to suggest as there was no clear direction for the tribe.

Regarding me taking all the internals, i'm just doing what they asked me to do.
2d2189e5bbb7b54fc5d27f916452ff35.png

d4e577f2ef848b2035f75bdefffd61fe.png

I was opcom, no warcom because we weren't at war which were your own words.
Besides a few extra nukes not mattering versus the amount of defense OBEY sent to AMB your claim that everyone sent everything is untrue.
The front account with AMB sent 2 because they were nobling and the rest was all donating one nuke.
Being the opscom makes me responsible for planning the op, not for sending more nukes than the rest of the tribe.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you are claiming there were no real problems you are absolutely oblivious. Let's get this straight, you promised Bendyut a spot in APEX but was waiting to make room. He would also be council and was in the council chat. He messaged you private that he wanted to make some changes to the tribe which MIGHT include you stepping down. You posted that in the council chat and Becky decided to flame him for the idea before he had the chance reply.

0daa2babcbe04bd89849298a5a9aa897.png

So you are saying simplyphysics was very trusted and soon to be baron and claim to have no problems, sounds kinda weird. Anyway yes my response to noticing someone who you wanted to make a baron and trusted decided to leave the tribe overnight and decided to take 2 of your villages my response was indeed LOL. LOL because you were so oblivious to a number of things including not noticing OBEY and AMB were working together even though it was easy to check by the stats. Such things caused issues and you claim to not notice any.

Regarding my co Tom, who you never spoke to prior to this message.
Kinda a weird start to a conversation.
ec3331d83ed50e87d05972f6a232bcb0.png

Becky afterwards told me you had some beers.
1c7f2f24c810e01565d00322b1f083a7.png

So first you get drunk and kick Schizoprenic and this time you got drunk and got into an argument with Tom.
The thing that was the worst about this was that you kicked Tom from the council chat, never added him back and didn't speak to him for the next 5 days.
You never apologized to Tom or even talked to him about this thing that happened, you only told me you were sorry 4 days afterwards because i decided to make a thing out of this.

Apparently you missed the dozen times i told you we either had to get rid of the half inactive weak players at the front or mentor them so they were useful and none of those ever happened, my suggestions about fakes got dismissed and apart from that there wasn't much to suggest as there was no clear direction for the tribe.

Regarding me taking all the internals, i'm just doing what they asked me to do.
2d2189e5bbb7b54fc5d27f916452ff35.png

d4e577f2ef848b2035f75bdefffd61fe.png

I was opcom, no warcom because we weren't at war which were your own words.
Besides a few extra nukes not mattering versus the amount of defense OBEY sent to AMB your claim that everyone sent everything is untrue.
The front account with AMB sent 2 because they were nobling and the rest was all donating one nuke.
Being the opscom makes me responsible for planning the op, not for sending more nukes than the rest of the tribe.

Is any of this relevant to my Obey thread?

DeletedUser117534

I wasn't planing to respond after seeing Max's reply to Darren's post but now with Henry coming to mix I thought I'll comment.

I was responsible for all recruitment from June when I started the premade until about 2 weeks when I stepped down, can't comment on what has been happened in last two weeks as I stayed away from Skype and the game.

In case of Darren (GodzNova).
I had reservations from day Angelo told me Darren would CO play his account. Few people told me what I could expect from Darren. I risked to have him on, I knew I'd have to watch him closely. It was all as expected, Darren is being Darren caused some minor issues but they accumulated over time and over time roughly 1/3 of the tribe came to me complaining about things he was doing. To sum you up Darren you are a great dedicated player but very self focused and you like to push everyone's buttons more than people would like. By saying this it was all manageable as you didn't break our rules. Darren I gave you a chance but you blew it at the end. You have chosen to support an enemy, period. If I was there when it happened regardless of your justifications I would have made the same decision to force internal your account. I'm sure Obey is a much easier place to manage after your gone.you can say whatever you want about me but I always treated you fairly and if I mismanaged things with those SBAD barbs you knew it was miscommunication. You took a village that wasn't for you to take. I managed to talk to SBAD and negotiate a recommendation which I have them personally. I should have asked you to drop it instead saving me 2 hours of time to keep the village with your account. If it was any other member of Obey and I asked to gift the village I am sure they would without much fuss.
Of course you will complain about us or me being not fair with you, that's your right, but all people who know you are just giggling right now.

Henry.
You have been hurt for a long time gathering tribes on the rim to oppose the treacherous bastard Nest. I knew the grudge was real. It never thought I'd hurt you so much you would 'cry' to the community seeking support.
Mate I was very close from recruiting you at the start, the account looked promising, farming, CO players etc.
before I made final decision I asked my tribe mates if they knew Claire James and Henrt. I got great feedback for Claire and James but not so much yourself. I was told in 92 you throw a tantrum and ruined your tribe and you could be quite erratic. I had several recruits lined up so I decided to pass as I didn't want more drama.
What I did wrong was not going back to you for 3 days, then I got a message from claire that Truffle sent a train on your account. I felt bad as I screwed up but then if we wouldn't recruit you we would have nobles you later on anyway. You decided to spawn on the rim to fight us another day. I'm sure your account is upset and they all blame me but maybe they should blame you as your bad reputation was the factor here.
If we didn't noble you that week we would noble you another time so really that train saved you some time.

'How to become a member of Obey?

In my time as a Duke you would have to talk to Me whether you seek recruitment or want to go play existing accounts. With most of applications I would say No. I said no to 70-100 people at least, some good players. From week 2 I had 3 dutchies and Super Dog lined up to join us, I didn't have the room do I asked them to wait, they did wait for over 2 months. if you think recruiting them was a power grab you are quite wrong. They were always part of Obey, several people have left so finally it was time to bring them in.
I could have recruited a lot of good accounts over time, after Jedi or SBAD imploded I had at least 3 good candidates and another 6-7 average asking me to join. I told them it's not going to happen. I kept my word to the dutches and superdog that I will not recruit anyone until they join.
Jake and Trex never asked me to be recruited but I heard they could. I still decided not to ask them that question and told Jake openly it will not happen even though from tactical point of view that would be the end of Escape and could give OBEY an easy win.
We were always here for a challenge, we knew it will be the world against us and so it is. I think it's a good idea to start whining, for the alliance to get your shit together and smash us to pieces, you have the numbers and point advantage.

I'm having a baby soon, stepped down under heavy stress and stayed away last two weeks only reading externals on my way to work. Maybe I should stop that to as I can't handle crying to much. I have to much of that at home with my emotional, hormonal wife, but she is excused, Henry and Darren are not.
Nest

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I wasn't planing to respond after seeing Max's reply to Darren's post but now with Henry coming to mix I thought I'll comment.

I was responsible for all recruitment from June when I started the premade until about 2 weeks when I stepped down, can't comment on what has been happened in last two weeks as I stayed away from Skype and the game.

In case of Darren (GodzNova).
I had reservations from day Angelo told me Darren would CO play his account. Few people told me what I could expect from Darren. I risked to have him on, I knew I'd have to watch him closely. It was all as expected, Darren is being Darren caused some minor issues but they accumulated over time and over time roughly 1/3 of the tribe came to me complaining about things he was doing. To sum you up Darren you are a great dedicated player but very self focused and you like to push everyone's buttons more than people would like. By saying this it was all manageable as you didn't break our rules. Darren I gave you a chance but you blew it at the end. You have chosen to support an enemy, period. If I was there when it happened regardless of your justifications I would have made the same decision to force internal your account. I'm sure Obey is a much easier place to manage after your gone.you can say whatever you want about me but I always treated you fairly and if I mismanaged things with those SBAD barbs you knew it was miscommunication. You took a village that wasn't for you to take. I managed to talk to SBAD and negotiate a recommendation which I have them personally. I should have asked you to drop it instead saving me 2 hours of time to keep the village with your account. If it was any other member of Obey and I asked to gift the village I am sure they would without much fuss.
Of course you will complain about us or me being not fair with you, that's your right, but all people who know you are just giggling right now.

Henry.
You have been hurt for a long time gathering tribes on the rim to oppose the treacherous bastard Nest. I knew the grudge was real. It never thought I'd hurt you so much you would 'cry' to the community seeking support.
Mate I was very close from recruiting you at the start, the account looked promising, farming, CO players etc.
before I made final decision I asked my tribe mates if they knew Claire James and Henrt. I got great feedback for Claire and James but not so much yourself. I was told in 92 you throw a tantrum and ruined your tribe and you could be quite erratic. I had several recruits lined up so I decided to pass as I didn't want more drama.
What I did wrong was not going back to you for 3 days, then I got a message from claire that Truffle sent a train on your account. I felt bad as I screwed up but then if we wouldn't recruit you we would have nobles you later on anyway. You decided to spawn on the rim to fight us another day. I'm sure your account is upset and they all blame me but maybe they should blame you as your bad reputation was the factor here.
If we didn't noble you that week we would noble you another time so really that train saved you some time.

'How to become a member of Obey?

In my time as a Duke you would have to talk to Me whether you seek recruitment or want to go play existing accounts. With most of applications I would say No. I said no to 70-100 people at least, some good players. From week 2 I had 3 dutchies and Super Dog lined up to join us, I didn't have the room do I asked them to wait, they did wait for over 2 months. if you think recruiting them was a power grab you are quite wrong. They were always part of Obey, several people have left so finally it was time to bring them in.
I could have recruited a lot of good accounts over time, after Jedi or SBAD imploded I had at least 3 good candidates and another 6-7 average asking me to join. I told them it's not going to happen. I kept my word to the dutches and superdog that I will not recruit anyone until they join.
Jake and Trex never asked me to be recruited but I heard they could. I still decided not to ask them that question and told Jake openly it will not happen even though from tactical point of view that would be the end of Escape and could give OBEY an easy win.
We were always here for a challenge, we knew it will be the world against us and so it is. I think it's a good idea to start whining, for the alliance to get your shit together and smash us to pieces, you have the numbers and point advantage.

I'm having a baby soon, stepped down under heavy stress and stayed away last two weeks only reading externals on my way to work. Maybe I should stop that to as I can't handle crying to much. I have to much of that at home with my emotional, hormonal wife, but she is excused, Henry and Darren are not.
Nest

At least be considerate and provide a tl;dr

RealFrankUnderwood

Henry.

You're right I'm hurt. I have every right to be. I don't know what support you believe I'm seeking by posting here, or how an almost entirely factual post could be deemed as crying. Any emotion shown was justified. To call it crying is a stretch.

What I've done here is what I did on W92. You call it crying and you claim others called it tantrums and I don't question that they did. I call it calling people out on their BS. Pointing out problems, not creating them.

To say that I ruined Hi Ho is so far fetched that I don't even believe the people that disliked me the most could have said that with a straight face. You're going to have to quote somebody on that to draw a full response out of me, because I simply don't believe you. I did more for that tribe than anybody after CD stepped down and I don't doubt for a second that i could get 20 people to back that up.

DeletedUser120265

[QUOTE="kirk the wineman, post: 7056331, member: 113669"
in fact nothing came from yr account at all in the way of suggestions etc.. [/QUOTE]

Being a coplayer on the superdog account, I know for a fact that suggestions came from the account. At the very minimum a 4 hour skype converstation which included myself, you, becky, and darren in which I made many suggestions and what you could do to better your account, as well as the tribe and make yourself a better leader, and how to earn more respect from you members, which is something that you were obviously lacking. All of this was done in the absolute most respectful way possible, and with the honest intentions of helping you. Your response almost every time was simply that you had more experience than anyone else in the world and that your way was working just fine, and you have proven that it worked in the past.

DeletedUser117534

You're right I'm hurt. I have every right to be. I don't know what support you believe I'm seeking by posting here, or how an almost entirely factual post could be deemed as crying. Any emotion shown was justified. To call it crying is a stretch.

What I've done here is what I did on W92. You call it crying and you claim others called it tantrums and I don't question that they did. I call it calling people out on their BS. Pointing out problems, not creating them.

To say that I ruined Hi Ho is so far fetched that I don't even believe the people that disliked me the most could have said that with a straight face. You're going to have to quote somebody on that to draw a full response out of me, because I simply don't believe you. I did more for that tribe than anybody after CD stepped down and I don't doubt for a second that i could get 20 people to back that up.

Henry to be honest I didn't care what exactly happened on W92, all I cared about was not risking another account that I could have potential issues with. I think it was a good call to keep you away if it saved me from dramas between you and some players from w92. You took all that happened to hard on yourself, investing unhealthy amour of emotions. I saw some rather not notice messages you sent about me but I take it as a game it is, those comments didn't hurt me one bit, they just reassured me I wouldn't like to have you in my tribe. Am I really such monster, cheater, bastard and schemer? I try not to be so if I am I do something wrong.

Wish you all the best mate , hope next time you have more luck with startup location.

4132soccerboy4132

Being a bystander and all, obey just seem like a lot of drama as it is already. And as for Henry, a lot of things happen that led to what happened on 92. All the original left after we merge into a toxic group of players.

RealFrankUnderwood

Nest, you can say you don't take things personally as much as you want, but when you continue to reply in such fashion it's hard to believe.

You seem to think I came to these forums because of you. Don't flatter yourself. I was pointed to this thread by a DS member because oddly enough, they all rightly hate OBEY now. Upon reading the thread, I thought I had something meaningful to add, so I did. You were nothing more than a single paragraph in that post.

In response to my post, you reply by admitting guilt to stringing us along for three days. By lack of argument with either Truffle or myself, it would appear that you also accepted guilt for lying to us over the entire period of time we were in contact, regarding telling your members not to attack us.

Despite this being the first time that you've spoken to me since the train was launched, in place of the due apology, you instead tell me it was my fault that you screwed us over and childishly mock me for "crying". Members of OBEY even "liked" your post. I appreciate that I wasn't the sole topic of it, but I still believe that says more than I ever could about the character of OBEY.

People should know how OBEY behave. I won't deny that I have a horse in this race, but I believe it's fair to say that all I've done on this thread is tell truths. It's pretty much all I ever do. It's why a lot of people don't like me. The truth doesn't look good on a lot of people, does it Nest?

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nest, you can say you don't take things personally as much as you want, but when you continue to reply in such fashion it's hard to believe.

You seem to think I came to these forums because of you. Don't flatter yourself. I was pointed to this thread by a DS member because oddly enough, they all rightly hate OBEY now. Upon reading the thread, I thought I had something meaningful to add, so I did. You were nothing more than a single paragraph in that post.

In response to my post, you reply by admitting guilt to stringing us along for three days. By lack of argument with either Truffle or myself, it would appear that you also accepted guilt for lying to us over the entire period of time we were in contact, regarding telling your members not to attack us.

Despite this being the first time that you've spoken to me since the train was launched, in place of the due apology, you instead tell me it was my fault that you screwed us over and childishly mock me for "crying". Members of OBEY even "liked" your post. I appreciate that I wasn't the sole topic of it, but I still believe that says more than I ever could about the character of OBEY.

People should know how OBEY behave. I won't deny that I have a horse in this race, but I believe it's fair to say that all I've done on this thread is tell truths. It's pretty much all I ever do. It's why a lot of people don't like me. The truth doesn't look good on a lot of people, does it Nest?

tumblr_n10zh0xqIQ1tohycao1_400.gif

Enjoy the rim.

DeletedUser120518

So you created this externals account for posting the post in which you mentioned what Nest did to you and the rest of OBEY and claim it wasn't the reason you came here?
It's a coincidence you create your account and immediately post about Nest of course.

Isn't it odd an DS member hates OBEY when it was their own members who have been asking to be recruited for weeks now, if he feels angry about them moving to OBEY shouldn't that DS member be mad at the DS members who actively messaged OBEY to join instead of blaming OBEY for simply accepting an application?

It just amazes me how every single thing that happens this world is somehow related to OBEY and OBEY are always the ones to blame...

RealFrankUnderwood

So you created this externals account for posting the post in which you mentioned what Nest did to you and the rest of OBEY and claim it wasn't the reason you came here?
It's a coincidence you create your account and immediately post about Nest of course.

Isn't it odd an DS member hates OBEY when it was their own members who have been asking to be recruited for weeks now, if he feels angry about them moving to OBEY shouldn't that DS member be mad at the DS members who actively messaged OBEY to join instead of blaming OBEY for simply accepting an application?

It just amazes me how every single thing that happens this world is somehow related to OBEY and OBEY are always the ones to blame...

Coincidence? No. I was pointed to the thread by a DS member and I made an account to share my experiences with OBEY. That's exactly why I made the account and I clearly stated that in my first post. Dealing with Nest was one of those experiences.

Nobody is saying that everything on this world relates to OBEY, or that OBEY are always the bad guys. I just shared some of my personal experiences of them. I don't appreciate words being put in my mouth.

DeletedUser117534

You can think or tell yourself whatever you like Henry. From what i have seen so far and with your confirmation that 'people don't like you because (whatever it is)' I feel even more confident that not recruiting you was a good call.
Your truth is not THE truth and repeating it over and over again won't change that fact.
I didn't mean to mock you when saying you are crying but that how it sounds to me sorry, you talking about hurt is a bit much for an incident in a browser game that happened 2 months ago. Best not to take it that seriously, it's generally healthier.
All I can say to you is good luck mate.