Vape

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Inb4 Obey start nobling Vape for being terrible meatshields.

Honestly, at this rate I think Obey would be better off going Rambo on the world and just trying to recruit for the win and divide and conquer the world. However I think it's too late for this as a lot of players won't want to join them now. Also Vape has a tonne of spies.

Let's guess when Vape will disband . I think they're praying for Christmas and will make it to the 2nd of Feb 18

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Honestly, at this rate I think Obey would be better off going Rambo on the world and just trying to recruit for the win and divide and conquer the world. However I think it's too late for this as a lot of players won't want to join them now. Also Vape has a tonne of spies.

This description is exactly how your tribes usually look and act.
I daresay, we will do something different.

Funny how you expect us to act like this though, while simultaneously you would critique it. Eventhough it's your own style of play.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This description is exactly how your tribes usually look and act.
I daresay, we will do something different.

Funny how you expect us to act like this though, while simultaneously you would critique it. Eventhough it's your own style of play.

Not accurate. When did I do this? So people aren't allowed make predictions? I'm just making a prediction, sorry my prediction offended you. I'm interested in what 'you' plan to do instead.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@h0llygh0st don't bother responding actually you keep dragging other worlds through the shitter. Let's just focus on 96 because you know.. It's 96. VAPE under performing and Obey recruiting ftw. Let's hear some 96 opinions instead much more interesting I'm sure you have kids of insight. If not we don't need further input.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Why are you asking me how OBEY plans to win?
It's not like I'd post it here :S
My opinion is we will win. Not going to say how, you'll see how lol.

This just proves how empty this thread is...

DeletedUser103947

W96 opinions?

My opinion is that you're getting too salty and need to chill Murph. Nothing you said is asking for opinions, just for people to agree with you.

You've already fallen for his trap, now he will call you a coward if you don't reply to the next 2k messages :D

DeletedUser118972

Not accurate. When did I do this? So people aren't allowed make predictions? I'm just making a prediction, sorry my prediction offended you. I'm interested in what 'you' plan to do instead.

@h0llygh0st don't bother responding actually you keep dragging other worlds through the shitter. Let's just focus on 96 because you know.. It's 96. VAPE under performing and Obey recruiting ftw. Let's hear some 96 opinions instead much more interesting I'm sure you have kids of insight. If not we don't need further input.

Just love how you obviously discover that this is somthing you have done in the past (I have no idea if that´s correct), so then you say "Let´s focus on w96 insted".

The fact that VAPE lost a chunck of villages doesn´t mean they will fall, and even if they were a meatshield I believe it would be horrible to start eating them already. It´s not like one OP drained them of every troops and fighting spirit they´ve got. But What Do I Know?

DeletedUser116879

never-argue-with-stupid-people-mark-twain.jpg

DeletedUser

Funny you giving stick to Darren when you left the tribe 10 times on 90. Also nice alliance on 90 start up rip

You were lucky to have me. If Darren had been doing what I did for the west front of TEA/AD!, I'd be sucking him off.

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just love how you obviously discover that this is somthing you have done in the past (I have no idea if that´s correct), so then you say "Let´s focus on w96 insted".

The fact that VAPE lost a chunck of villages doesn´t mean they will fall, and even if they were a meatshield I believe it would be horrible to start eating them already. It´s not like one OP drained them of every troops and fighting spirit they´ve got. But What Do I Know?

I will quote this at a later date and laugh

Michael Corleone.

if you lose vills to WET you are god awful at tribal wars.

DeletedUser105906

Some stats. Won't include Faith so there's less to complain about. Most of Vapes caps are back and forth recaps. No counter-attack yet, just random untimed nukes from them dying on walls. See you guys round 2.

Side 1:
Tribes: WET, SOAKED, Escape
Side 2:
Tribes: VAPE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 25
Difference: 56

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 694,806
Side 2: 209,906
Difference: 484,900

chart

DeletedUser121430

Some stats. Won't include Faith so there's less to complain about. Most of Vapes caps are back and forth recaps. No counter-attack yet, just random untimed nukes from them dying on walls. See you guys round 2.

Side 1:
Tribes: WET, SOAKED, Escape
Side 2:
Tribes: VAPE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 25
Difference: 56

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 694,806
Side 2: 209,906
Difference: 484,900

chart

Should we suicide our nukes to the ones who first stacked and attacked without the grace time period?