Your W80 story

DeletedUser102104

Catch me outside how bout dat?

And stitch player:
https://gyazo.com/d5d8c6e273cfad5ba9a7fb4882e77b63

Because totally inactive and I just nobled inactives.
you did nothing that OP lol. Miz sent me about 300 trains to k25 and stopped all of it(lost like 10 and recapped) thanks to Pav and tribemates but that kept my k24 kind of weak and JammyJames capitalized and thats when you joined it as I had quit cause I had enough at tthat point so no one was defending. So again you did absolutetly nothing up north but play it safe and noble after your tribemates did all the work yet didnt help when we were eating Supa Hot Fire about 2/3 weeks before I got it

Schizophrenic

If you had bothered read where i said i joined late april, you would see that i was not on the account at the time. I joined 1-2 weeks later.

However, the new team was in control of cwolfdboy during that time via sitting, and it was discussed that k33 should not havestacks refreshed, just let them take it as we had several other needs for defense, and that k33 was a huge waste of stacks, both cwolffs and trtribe's.
Coin world: lose a village, you have an extra noble. All those extra nobles ( and free space of defense) after losing k33 cluster was used tonoble vlad/hodgy/wallace and the defense to stack twisted on each of regimes failed ops.
This is what i mean by smart. But clearly you arent the brightest chap on the block either...

Ah damn yeh i remember wolfs deathstar cluster, near the vahtos account, i scouted them and they had some serious def in them sadly she never did anything with them.

I think the war would have been different if KW wasnt such a knob, we contacted him and he refused to give us the sit, because RD hurt his feelings. Zordos was impossible to manage we tried getting players on it but none lasted, i know between myself and the evil op account we got it to stop leaking for a while but, it was hard to find players for it so yeh.

but KW barbing really opened the flood gates and it took me months with a few players to stop the hoardes of Dest coming in. Luckily that sponge on DVBBS couldnt resist barbs so he took a great deal and we were able to push back. But i do think KW was just basically a game changer it was a good account FL account and the ground lost to Dest was a killer.

Psihic

Ciranore, your post really win.

Let me add some things. First of all, when I still played Te Moja, none of you noobs were able to take a village off me in K24. Not a single one. And the most funny thing was, jammy tried all the time so did zordos and the usual spam of noblenukes from somdet. I was waiting for weeks for Vahtos account to join in who has a huge cluster bordering me but, to my shock, that never happened. I am sure if jammy broke me Vahtos would join in but that just did not happen. And if it did, I would have to give that cluster up as I couldnt defend from another bit player in the area. Only after I quit in feb did you manage to take villages from the account.

Next, how many time did you ciranore rant at your tribemates for not sending fakes ? I remember at least 10 circs forwarded of such a rant but, oh my god can that be, you never sent fakes yourself ! Hypocrisy at its best. You claim how much you did organising ops and this and that. But you yourself never were on time and never sent all that you could and what you did was just shit. Like someone said, it is not your fault as you are an extremely limited player, it is the fault of those who put you in charge of the north.

All that regime was able to do, their mantra, was spam nobles all the time to "wear players out" but omg that doesnt work if there is an active player on the acc. Week after week you were not able to figure that out.

And now the most funny thing. During the beginning of the summer what worried me the most was that every successful op we did, we did the same way and since our way is really hard to defend, you will learn from us and use it against us. You NOOBS saw week in week out how it is supposed to be done but you never thought of trying it our way, all you did was spam those thousands of nobles from days out and hope for the best. It was your ignorance, noobness and arrogance that got you.

Last but not least, from 4th of May on, we just had the better players. Way, way better players and much better leadership who understands strategy and how to play this game to be won. We were just superior in every single point of the game.

ANd about miz, that is a funny one. You recruited nippen without screening him. If you did, you would have noticed how way back me and him go. Another noob move from the leadership. And it was a pure coincidence that I found out he is on the account. And I found that out long after you gave him miz.

So stop being salty and quit whining and use excuses. Be a man and congratulate someone who was, is and always be better then you.

Same goes for Jen, she was so vocal on these extrernals but now when the time has come to congratulate your opponent, she is nowhere to be found. Pathetic. Be sure that if Regime had won I would be one of the first to tip my hat.

Sore loosers.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ben won the world. I don't see how anyone in Regime is arguing that now. World is over guys, why don't we just sit back and talk happily about a world well played from both sides at different times.

Rob your post was great I appreciated your insight into the OG Regime point of view. No one could show that view better than you have.

DeletedUser117865

TLDR :

A bunch of "Regime" complaining and salt

A bunch of misunderstood situations

Ronin/Regime or whatever the tribe became (After Foc/Hybrid/UBM left) was inferior and although I wasn't there to finish the world, I saw and was there for the highlights and the lowlights of Regime

But at this point like geez keyboard warriors, people are proud of keeping deathstars or activity and more irrelevant garbage. Take the L (the WELL DESERVED L) and move on and enjoy the epicness of the Best World of TW.. or at least in my opinion lol

Honorable to Intolerable... still ringing true

Sending love to all those who AREN'T salty on both sides <3

I'd post my story but its too long and boring haha so here is a SUPER SUMMARY

Joined World --> Lead Ctrl. --> Lead Ruffs --> Lead Dest. --> Real Life --> Now Forum Stalker

Shoutout to everyone that made this world great! (Just not the new Regime/Ronin "tribe" thing and players)

#BiasedTho
:)

Schizophrenic

TLDR :

A bunch of "Regime" complaining and salt

A bunch of misunderstood situations

Ronin/Regime or whatever the tribe became (After Foc/Hybrid/UBM left) was inferior and although I wasn't there to finish the world, I saw and was there for the highlights and the lowlights of Regime

But at this point like geez keyboard warriors, people are proud of keeping deathstars or activity and more irrelevant garbage. Take the L (the WELL DESERVED L) and move on and enjoy the epicness of the Best World of TW.. or at least in my opinion lol

Honorable to Intolerable... still ringing true

Sending love to all those who AREN'T salty on both sides <3

I'd post my story but its too long and boring haha so here is a SUPER SUMMARY

Joined World --> Lead Ctrl. --> Lead Ruffs --> Lead Dest. --> Real Life --> Now Forum Stalker

Shoutout to everyone that made this world great! (Just not the new Regime/Ronin "tribe" thing and players)

#BiasedTho
:)

Worst duchess ever constantly insulting everyone, trying to belittle the enemy trying to get spies.

0/10

lol jks

DeletedUser102104

It wasnt fair you were'nt active :D rematch w97 :p

But on the Jen front, when i chose to leave she called me scum and a whole load of crap, she needs a D the size of a thermos flask and some RL friends is all i can say.
W96 instead?? ;)

Nukes-Galore

So firstly, congrats again to the tribe Ben on the win, the new crew really turned it around and did what Regime could not, so well played.

my story goes:

Joined Jammy shortly after Jake had joined the account. Jake was solo playing at the time and the account was in poor shape. At the time it had been pushed into K23. Things did not look too good for Regime at the time, but certainly looked a bit better than they had when I was originally asked to join Regime so i figured why not.

After a lot of reorganisation and rebuilding with Jake, Jammy was finally able to move. For about a year (i think) we had good success. One by one we picked off Dest players and made massive gains in the north and things looked up. This was probably the most fun I have had in TW since world 30. It was pretty back and forward and Jake and I enjoyed every minute. A couple players gave us stiff resistance, Te Moja being one of them i think but eventually we got through. I'm not sure if he quit, went on holiday but either way we got through and it was nice.

Anyway, year or so later, we were pretty low on nobles and due to lack of farming (and motivation to farm) jammy simply cleared for its neighbours or gifted away villages. In hindsight this was a big mistake, not only it made us lazy, but eventually we were left pretty far behind from the front and we lost the free reign we had.

it was about this stage i left due to uni exams, it was my final year so TW just got put to one side. Hate to admit it, but as I left I was abolsolutely sure we had done enough to win the world and I'd come back and push for a top 10 finish x_x

Anyway, end of exams, graduated with a first, partied a little and decided to come back to TW and found that we had not in fact won the world but Ben had turned it around. Logged into Jammy and saw names like Twisted, Leather and Latex etc and thought wtf is going on here? is this the right world? who the * are these guys? (hahahaha)

But yeah, things looked dire. I hopped over to WW who at the time was getting ploughed. WW was a tough account to play. I tried soloing it but Story, EST and co were pretty relentless. Any gains or progress I made during the day was lost during the night as sitters were increasingly harder to find. By the time players were found for nearby accounts and WW it was just simply too late for any offensive actions as the core accounts were shattered. Any offensive attempts i made from WW were squatted aside. aside from a few caps on EST success was minimum.

At this point i tried getting the jammy crew back together as it reminded me of the situation we originally found the account in. It would have been pretty awesome to do it all again but i was never able to.

This point i tried sitting accounts in the North until players were found but it was pretty hopeless and the die was cast.

Few months later we lose, i hit delete. world over for me :)

to finish up:

well it was fun and I'd like to think the players from both sides who made it so. w80 will go down as the last real Tribalwars world so i am glad to have been able to play a part in it. They just dont do worlds like they use to :p

congrats again to those who turned it around and those who stuck around and got the job done :)