The OBEY/WET/VAPE/Escape Situation, From VAPE's Perspective

• Thread starter DeletedUser121247
  • Start date

DeletedUser120081

Are the ladies almost done talking so we can have a serious conversation?

RealFrankUnderwood

Random outsider here, but I really just can't help myself...

Did I seriously just read that VAPE broke the a NAP with WET by joining a war against them and then accused WET of being the ones to break it? Offering no more evidence than saying WET launched attacks after they themselves had already broken the NAP?

How do you even come up something like that? Cooldowns are for diplomatically ended agreements, not agreements that you yourselves made moot by breaking.

Go back to farming those barbs two continents away whilst you're still able...

stoneslinga

If I had to guess I would say it was a mistake for OBEY to enter into an alliance with VAPE, what is there to gain for them? They forced much of the world to gel.

ddog456

I read through 4 pages of rubbish and still come to the same conclussion.. WET really is dumb enough to hold to the thought VAPE was prepared for this and ready when they were which is absurd...

Most of VAPE's d was headed to if not already in our southern border around that time, WET had a succesful op truthfully only because of lack of timing and sneaky planning.

I came in this world with options to be in WET or VAPE and chose Vape because of the group of players they have, some of the most honest guys Ive met, some of you can sit here and try to make lies of the truth and make some people look to be as they are not but I for one wont have it.

WET is just mad they didnt get passed the dank VAPE..

Bring it noobs, We got nukes and Defense left lets get this show on the road, You took mainly villages from skinny only because support couldnt beat some of your frontline nukes but thats only 1 fight in this war quit talking so big and actually make a dent next time.

DeletedUser105906

I like the energy. Finally something from Vape besides ukjet's incoherent rambling.

You claim the group is honest and tight, yet there are some that have let and others who are begging to leave. We also have mail from skinny where he talks about his frustration from the lack of support even after begging for it.

I am hoping this war turns fun :) Looking forward to it.

Michael Corleone.

I read through 4 pages of rubbish and still come to the same conclussion.. WET really is dumb enough to hold to the thought VAPE was prepared for this and ready when they were which is absurd...

Most of VAPE's d was headed to if not already in our southern border around that time, WET had a succesful op truthfully only because of lack of timing and sneaky planning.

I came in this world with options to be in WET or VAPE and chose Vape because of the group of players they have, some of the most honest guys Ive met, some of you can sit here and try to make lies of the truth and make some people look to be as they are not but I for one wont have it.

Bring it noobs, We got nukes and Defense left lets get this show on the road, You took mainly villages from skinny only because support couldnt beat some of your frontline nukes but thats only 1 fight in this war quit talking so big and actually make a dent next time.

Hey not for nothing but VAPE blows. I have fought against WET on past worlds and they are garbage they suck every world and you are losing to them...if i were you id stop typing paragraphs thinking your tony montana at the end of scarface. you know what happens to tony montana at the end right?

meoong

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is mistery, And today is bless and gift. We lose many time, many world from there we growing and learned at this world we bless by many good player, dedicate and focus. Most important is we have very good War Commander and Manager.

So for haters, Whatever you said we still WET

DeletedUser118972

If VAPE had an alliance/nap with Obey, but was not prepared for a war against WET, the leaders did not make a good enough job at all.
Did you guys really sit there and thought all you had to do was fight DS?

w.h.b.

What I don't quite get still, is why Vape didn't just join to fight Obey. Now it seems to be the waiting game for 4-5 months until Obey wins it.

DeletedUser112182

Ain't karma a total bitch :)

Honestly I am not even surprised. VAPE/TIP/Insert new name here when their membership gets reduced to dust, are a tribe full of side hoppers (at least the leadership).

They are the type of players to find a way to side with the bigger points than fight against a challenge. I have witnessed it over my time with them and every argument always boiled down to not merging/surrendering to the first big opponent. To them, basically surrendering with benefits to a larger opponent while screwing over the other 50% of their mates is what the game is all about.

I can't say my time on this world was long or fruitful, it was not. I was handed a square with multiple opponents, weak allies and the so called "tri-force" mentioned earlier in this post. But when it came that my army depleted, my allies backed out, and my tribe had no stack left I took myself out rather than siding with the bigger points and bending over.

In comparison to TIP/VAPE who had lots of terrain and time to expand, only to side with OBEY as soon as the opportunity came up. I'm glad these noobs, specially Dan are getting rimmed as we speak. He's got little experience and can't lead in his own account. Everyday those side hoppers are dropping by a handful of villages and honestly props to WET and Escape for such a fine job in taking them down.

DeletedUser103947

Ain't karma a total bitch :)

Honestly I am not even surprised. VAPE/TIP/Insert new name here when their membership gets reduced to dust, are a tribe full of side hoppers (at least the leadership).

They are the type of players to find a way to side with the bigger points than fight against a challenge. I have witnessed it over my time with them and every argument always boiled down to not merging/surrendering to the first big opponent. To them, basically surrendering with benefits to a larger opponent while screwing over the other 50% of their mates is what the game is all about.

I can't say my time on this world was long or fruitful, it was not. I was handed a square with multiple opponents, weak allies and the so called "tri-force" mentioned earlier in this post. But when it came that my army depleted, my allies backed out, and my tribe had no stack left I took myself out rather than siding with the bigger points and bending over.

In comparison to TIP/VAPE who had lots of terrain and time to expand, only to side with OBEY as soon as the opportunity came up. I'm glad these noobs, specially Dan are getting rimmed as we speak. He's got little experience and can't lead in his own account. Everyday those side hoppers are dropping by a handful of villages and honestly props to WET and Escape for such a fine job in taking them down.

Apparently WET ran a vote on VAPE members saying they "want to eat them" Sounds a lot like what the WET leader said about his own tribe from the messages posted in the group chat

DeletedUser112182

Well I can't say much about WET, We had diplomacy with them but I can't recall if we were allies or NAP.

Regardless, Dan doesn't deserve to win a world because of his tendency to get his feelings involved in much of what he does. He's an immature child that took advantage of a restructuring that I did and got away with eliminating me.

I can't say the same about Brian. Brian is very straightforward, chill and always mediating or supporting those who he regards close to him. Something I've said since I left their group, and will maintain indefinitely.

As for the rest of VAPE/TIP (Alfa/Shinko/Darkpanthers/Ex-FU Members) they're people who stick to the higher pointers, the bigger player. It makes sense that they follow Dan. Like attracts like. Misery loves company. That goes for Faith and Mortaza as well.

This game is titled "Tribal Wars", It ends with one victor or with no villages to your name along with your mates, dying fighting. They're the scummy type.

VAPE lost since the day they formed back in those skype channels after 95.

ddog456

Sad part is everything you said is so far from the truth of whats going on but your perception lets me know things are exactly as perceived and we will just carry on. You are very clueless my dear disbelievers.

DeletedUser112182

Well I led with those two for the past two years thinking Dan was a 25+ year old male as he had stated so he could get to co-lead with me. He’d always have childish spikes of tantrums that I never understood.

After two years of his insecurity and me eventually putting a halt to his tantrums, he came clean and told me he was 10 years younger. This guy basically built a whole character around himself and was “truly sorry”. Well I brushed it aside and we kept leading together for a month or so.

By then I had someone I had a lot of appreciation for playing with me, and there is an unwritten man code where you don’t personally attack the people close to your perceived enemy (specially ladies). Whether it was an attempt to get the person to stop playing with me on a new world or to fuck me over personally, who knows. Low hit man, low hit.

Anyways, after I split from the group to join a new world and let them lead on their own I was closely followed by them. They made sure that the Tri-Force formed and they divulged every info they had on me to get me ousted from my leadership position. I won’t lie, I was a strict leader when I led with them but I want to win and I won’t take half assed accounts.

A person’s actions speaks volumes about their character. Dan’s an insecure child that needs to be eliminated swiftly.