Casual 4 World Discussion

DeletedUser121361

lango545 I must give you and mevei props. You gave me good run there. Im glad to see that im back top 3 in ODD. To bad you were not able to get any villages. :)

DeletedUser96168

Your math may be a little off there :D

I thought you were inactive, in all fairness, you had almost a day to prepare ;) I'm an opportunist! And I'm also on the other side of the damn world... :(

DeletedUser96168

I thought I saw Swiss internalling you :p wanted to swoop in, it was a gamble, those nukes had been sat there for a few weeks now and were getting fat, I wanted to give them exercise anyway :D

DeletedUser121361

Your attacks were like a test bite. Mevei went all in. I would be surprised it he has any offensive troops left. Ill gladly take the ODD.

DeletedUser96168

They were :D
Testing the water, sadly, it was a little cold for me so I'll have to take a swim at a later date :D

DeletedUser121361

There is a few members of -TDP- that have seen how cold the water can be. I dont have any intentions of installing any heaters.

Noble Syndrome

Ouch...

Side 1:
Tribes: TWan
Side 2:
Tribes: PPR, -TDP-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 8
Difference: 48

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 303,685
Side 2: 46,076
Difference: 257,609

chart

OeimasO

Helping TDP to internal spuds... so it race the stats a bit... sad i have no nobles to help more... :)

Noble Syndrome

Happy holiday season everyone. Hope you all have a safe and fun time with family and friends. See you all in 2018!

DeletedUser121516

Hey everyone

Guns here from =N7= Tribe. Thought I'd pop in and say hello. Hope Santa was kind to you all on Monday!

DeletedUser118206

TWAN just got lucky on inactives. The real fight will come soon

Swissrage

Lukester pls start growing a bit, so we can have a little fight, okay? becous we saw what u guys can do from Pirats, i will take the fight from u guys all day, every day. start earn u the rank and get some better warstats then just take jobless addicteds who game 24/7 but have 0 skill.