How Can WET & Escape Win this WAR

DeletedUser112182

Where is the leadership of VAPE in all this???
*Dan glances over as his whole tribe is yelling for support and he's got several trains incoming himself*

DeletedUser121037

Lets all just agree that there is no way WET can win this world and be happy over that. If OBEY were to ever fall, they are next hahaahaaahaa

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112182

Well the top two tribes are now looking very capable of getting something done. We shall see tbh

DeletedUser102104

Keep talking and we'll keep capping. I enjoy this trade-off more anyway.

Side 1:
Tribes: WET, Escape
Side 2:
Tribes: VAPE

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 9
Difference: 39

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 386,714
Side 2: 65,504
Difference: 321,210

chart
Impressive first OP - keep 'er going!

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1st OP had better timings.
Side 1:
Tribes: WET, SOAKED
Side 2:
Tribes: VAPE
Players: 23rdknight, Faith

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 197
Side 2: 51
Difference: 146

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,561,905
Side 2: 431,732
Difference: 1,130,173

chart

3b7770cb1cf67aa7bccbc744b902b669.png

Agreed.

DeletedUser105906

Lmao VAPE & Obey till the end kids, and that is how you expose Horse manure from a mile away.

I told all you disbelievers this world is full of lies and kids wanting a win so bad they will do whatever they can to get it.

Babin only believes in 10 players in all of WET, haha some of yall are claimed to be useless then haha what kind of respect for members is that?

IWABM is using Babin and WET like a puppet but where are all those players that were quick to say Obey were using Vape as Pawns?

We see eye to eye from Vape to Obey without disrespect and betrayal :)

Literally no one cares. The WET players pulling their weight know who they are and those who don't will be dealt with. I don't think you exposed anything that isn't constantly talked about in our forums.

I guess you had no other hope than to try and start some internal strife, but we are well aware of our problems and capabilities. And the fact that you guys are getting spanked by "10" capable members speaks volumes on how shitty Vape is.

DeletedUser92554

To be fair, who cares? Vape are getting absolutely demolished in this war, there's really no positive way to spin this for Vape.

It's funny, come on. Who manages to get their nobles timed down pretty much to the correct fraction of a second, just 41 minutes off? Why even bother to get them timed so precisely far off. I just want to know what happened....

Michael Corleone.

It's funny, come on. Who manages to get their nobles timed down pretty much to the correct fraction of a second, just 41 minutes off? Why even bother to get them timed so precisely far off. I just want to know what happened....
No whats funny is how garbage Vape is.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
But no-one likes you either except yourself, if we are playing by those rules. Not trying to be mean, but it doesn't seem like the dislike for Obey is really extraordinary, certainly not compared to TEA, NAM or Gents.
Well DA, you are wrong. Al is my bro. I would follow him to the end. Have done it a few worlds. He may come across as a troll, but he is a stand up guy.

DeletedUser

Well DA, you are wrong. Al is my bro. I would follow him to the end. Have done it a few worlds. He may come across as a troll, but he is a stand up guy.

Oh I have nothing against Al as a person, he's always been a nice enough bloke from my understanding. In the same way that I am sure Al has little against Obey as people. I've even played with him in multiple worlds, one of which you know about. I'm merely talking from the public ingame perspective. When it comes to popularity contests, Obey certainly aren't winning but at the same time is the opposite side (mainly 2-3 people) really doing any better on that front?

DeletedUser102104

Al is and always will be a troll - but imo a great type of troll that you can trust..

DeletedUser

Ok I guess. Now jog along back under your bridge random troll.