Rumour Has It.

DeletedUser98482

rumour has it, i am a travelling gypsie from w52 with links to accounts in w 94, i was internalled against my will and i am still salty, i give my all, just about, playing up to 18 hours a day and want to win this world, one way or another give me a shout

Varomnia

rumour has it, i am a travelling gypsie from w52 with links to accounts in w 94, i was internalled against my will and i am still salty, i give my all, just about, playing up to 18 hours a day and want to win this world, one way or another give me a shout

Rumor has it Kurticus is drunk and Scott and I love him for it.

DeletedUser120430

Rumour has it NN were supposed to take 20-30 villas from symbiote today. I set up a chair to watch the show. Did I miss it, I swear it's like nothing happened.
giphy.gif

DeletedUser121116

Rumour has it NN were supposed to take 20-30 villas from symbiote today. I set up a chair to watch the show. Did I miss it, I swear it's like nothing happened.
giphy.gif

yeah , i know . it happened so fast . i even used a 1000 frames camera , still didnt manage to see anything .
we need better technology :(

DeletedUser118185

Rumour has it that fitzy and ol jim were op'd recently by the south crew. Apparently, the pressure got to fitzy and he passed sit off and went AWOL.
I managed to capture footage of them jumping ship for all to see
japanese.gif

But not before he tried to get the online times of our members oping him!
What a hero :eek:

96714_thumb
Fitzy.
phone.png
on 07.12. at 05:05
How do you guys contact each other Skype group?

Also where are most of your players from

DeletedUser99939

I'm on the Felons side of the fence but I'd like to say, I love this pnp banter in here...especially sym and pebbles. I can't help but chuckle.

DeletedUser98482

rumour has it spaces opening up in NN for eligable members of felons, eligibility criteria A/ must have an account. B/ be active and C/ below aveage loses of NN members or any two of the above three. pretty sure all of crawl have been added already. I maybe wrong i occasional am but we will see..Keep those numbers up.

Lord BillyNoMates

must be similar to your

Purge merge

your

Smart Merge

The your

WT merge

DeletedUser118185

Rumour has it somebody got banned?

Last edited by a moderator:

Father Damien

Rumour has it emperorpilaf got himself banned. I see no reason why a player from vodka would report them seeing as though they were being force internalled by Sinful angel and co

DeletedUser98482

rumour has it attacks that land (wait major op) on xmas day only visit and do no damage, hats of to several attacks that land on 23rd at 23: 59:59 : not obvious you would try that really was it and stack over the break .?...say goodnight sweetheart .