TOP 9 Tribes

mattcurr

we iz delicious like mmmmmmm! or similar to Dammmn thats got flavor! even been compared to the taste of Duff Beer
Yeah you're pretty good at recruiting my refugees. I am glad you went for the small inconsqential ones we all know how I love me some stat padding

hurod

Recruit for win guys
inlove_80_anim_gif.gif

Tribe member limit far away, im waiting some good show in future, maybe merge. o_O

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah you're pretty good at recruiting my refugees. I am glad you went for the small inconsqential ones we all know how I love me some stat padding

eeeerm i think your mistaken ole buddy your the one who recruited Rev the biggest player in digg/dugg not to mention the fools recruits? do you actually think before you talk ? lol or does it just spew out of you??

DeletedUser116214

eeeerm i think your mistaken ole buddy your the one who recruited Rev the biggest player in digg/dugg not to mention the fools recruits? do you actually think before you talk ? lol or does it just spew out of you??

Cody, G is really messing with your mind! Don't make me summon the barcode train on you soon!

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
G has nothing to do with you guys calling the kettle black, you guys recruited a player we are fighting, the 2 guys i recruited never had a incoming from paryl. can you say the same for the guys you took in? I know for a fact that you cant, because my attacks are still going towards some of them, and that wont stop so hope you guys picked up a solid player because he is about to be tested.

mattcurr

G has nothing to do with you guys calling the kettle black, you guys recruited a player we are fighting, the 2 guys i recruited never had a incoming from paryl. can you say the same for the guys you took in? I know for a fact that you cant, because my attacks are still going towards some of them, and that wont stop so hope you guys picked up a solid player because he is about to be tested.
Run that past TD before you act. Wouldn't want Daddy mad at you

Deleted User - 10618707

Can we get a straight story do I hug everyone or stab them in the back I'm confused on how I manage to do both.

Externals have Breen blowing up in my inactivity wow.

I.think it's more of a process than simultaneous occurrence.

You hug then you backstabs one while replacing them with another hug.

Circle of life.

HellLegion

-_- noone kick me
Me and snu didn`t work well and when he quit i got mad and mail our duke to take my village because i don`t wanna play like this and i can be CO if they wanna me anymore.
And i don`t think is anything anymore to say about right now, you can have a lot of question Lim or any ``Why or if `` but right now is late for anything and i got mad i didn't panic because one of our enemy was sent a train without sending scouts or nuke or anything (but wired no?) i could have deff but we had command share... i still don't know what to think about that train and i didnt mind lossing a village i had many village with full deff but if i remember we were stacking front lines with couple of them and i had 2 village with 2k scouts and few with 5-600 not 7k scouts LOL

P.S. My Skype msg was : ```We gonna lost one village``` with 2 screen shots in same moment i got busy at work and i let sitt. Everyday you learn more and more you will never be the best ;)

DeletedUser121412

-_- noone kick me
Me and snu didn`t work well and when he quit i got mad and mail our duke to take my village because i don`t wanna play like this and i can be CO if they wanna me anymore.
And i don`t think is anything anymore to say about right now, you can have a lot of question Lim or any ``Why or if `` but right now is late for anything and i got mad i didn't panic because one of our enemy was sent a train without sending scouts or nuke or anything (but wired no?) i could have deff but we had command share... i still don't know what to think about that train and i didnt mind lossing a village i had many village with full deff but if i remember we were stacking front lines with couple of them and i had 2 village with 2k scouts and few with 5-600 not 7k scouts LOL

P.S. My Skype msg was : ```We gonna lost one village``` with 2 screen shots in same moment i got busy at work and i let sitt. Everyday you learn more and more you will never be the best ;)

Honestly hell i don't remember the troop counts =P but yea it happened, we didn't work well together. But in the end neither of us was betrayed by paryl or anything of the such lol. Limburgian just loves drama, maybe he does drag on the weekends? Who knows.

DeletedUser121288

Limburgian just loves drama, maybe he does drag on the weekends? Who knows.
Mehhh, I normally only go drag during the summer months, now it's too cold and I rather just stay at home wearing my cute hello kitty onesy :)

On a more serious note; try and keep your subtle homophobia and awful attempts at humor to yourself please. The only one being dramatic now is you :rolleyes:
Just let it go. (like the song I i sometimes sing on my drag shows :D)

Ghostoxa

Looks like prayl are in turtle mode, turtle in ibelin is epidemic :O

Deleted User - 11335890

Freaking Jay... we have a no externals policy. Stop spamming.

No external policies... Guess that means I just broke said rule replying to your post. Oh well they're meant to be broken.