The death of TribalWars - Inno is to blame!

DeletedUser121307

Inno Games is killing their own game for the sake of making a bit of extra money - everything they do has a pinch of Microtransactions in it.

The new Paladin system
Events
Special Offers
World Spawn rate
Flag packs

Paladin system
The old paladin system was simple. You had a single paladin, and by playing, and using the paladin, you had a chance to unlock weapons. These weapons were extremely unbalanced, with some being significantly more important than others, so it came a lot down to luck. I will not disagree that we needed an update, however, the new system is not any better.
With the new system, its less about luck, and more about how much money you want to spend to get the optimal items. Lets take "Motivation" for instance. Getting the paladin to lv 4 fast is very important, because you can level Motivation up 4 times to gain an additional 15% resources permanently, or for as long as the paladin is in the village. How can you make sure you get this? Well, by spending money.

Also, with a system like this, where you have a skill tree, it is critical to be able to go back, and set up the skills form scratch, as you might not want to have a hybrid paladin anymore for instance.. well, again, spend money.

Events
Events are fun, dont take me wrong. You gain special items with special effects, and you can decide to use them now or later. essentially gaining a temporary benefit. This would of been completely fine, if the opponent had the same opportunity - and you might argue that he does, but no, that is not the case. The amount of money you have to throw at the game to gain more benefits than others is completely unrealistic, and some of the events are even designed in such a way that its who spends the MOST money that gets the best benefits by giving everyone less benefits if one individual spends a lot of money. You are all blind if you do not realise that this is nothing but a drain for your PP, no skill is involved, but you get the chance to waste money of temporary effects that other players wont get. Back in the days, it was just a few couple events each world, so when an event spawned, it was interesting, and fun. but now, it seems like just a week after one event, they already announce the next. and how do you win these events? Well, by spending money.

Special Offers
With almost every event, there seems to be a Special offer. I can understand why you would do special offers, in times such as Christmass, Summer, etc, where you do like a "summer sale" or "christmass bonus" etc, but these """"special""""" offers are so frequent that is simply disgusting. and when you on top of this, gain MORE than PP.. you gain Currency for events, which can grant you EVEN MORE items that other players wont get, its simply insult to injury.. its not a matter of getting a good deal, you literally gain stronger units, more resources, instant noblement, resource packages, benefits that you cant just simply get by gaining more PP.. why do they have "special" offers? well, so you spend more money.

World Spawn Rate
Now, its very obvious why they increased the spawn rate of each world.. its not cause anyone asked for it, but because its during the first 2 months of a world that Inno makes the most money. Players with fat wallets spend a lot of money to get ahead of everyone else, players who focus on other worlds will sell ress for PP that they will then more easily waste away on other worlds, and there are simply more accounts to have premium, looting assistance, and eventually, account manager. for not to mention bonus resource productions.. which means we as players overall end up spending more money.

Flag Packs
This is probably one of the most fun features they added - it gives you something back, something you can bring with you to the next world.. but as always, PP as to be involved again. Flags is supposed to be something attached to your account, a token for having played the game a lot. but no, its simply just a token to brag about how much money you spent on the game.. flags is such a significant part of the game, and players who spend money on flags gains a SIGNIFICANT bonus over other players, not just for one world, but for worlds to come, just by spending more money.

Tribalwars will Die next summer.. that is when World 100 launches. and after that, ill be very surprised if anyone still plays. all though there is still time to recover, i doubt they will. Inno dont care about the game anymore. stop with the Pay to Win, and bring back the old days!

and dont try to make the argument that "they need money to maintain the servers". NO! they dont spend any of it on adverticements, and running servers for such a simple game costs barely anything.

Last edited:

Michael Corleone.

i cant blame them for what they are doing - its too much for me to ever play seriously ever again but not their fault that they are just taking advantage of people who would literally spend anything to get ahead in this game.

consumer has power to say no and not purchase

DeletedUser

It's almost as if they want to make tons of money at the detriment of their player base.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So Final i would like to point a few things out....
Paladin Sytem. You can farm PP to do this.
Events. You can farm PP to do this. (The same as when you spun a wheel 6 times to get one item.
Special Offer. Doesn't make them good and gives them a small advantage the best players always stay at the top.
World Spawn Rates: Again can farm pp
Flags: Again can farm pp also why should people have played for years have an advantage because they have more flags.

This system has been going on for years and its not going to change and that would be least of my concern to complain about.
Just do what I do dont waste pp on it ive brought a few resources but nothing like some people do.
Also i would like to say im the one that's been saying to you it would die after 100.
If you dont want to spend money dont but just because others can to get a small advantage thats their choice.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Farming PP is not a remedy for a system that is broken heavily to make PP players dominate. It's become worse and worse recently. A friend pointed out to me that W100 will just be everyone abusing PP that they've hoarded up so that means players like me who don't like to play around with money features will either have to learn how to use this broken feature or give up on the world. Inno's driven the game further into the ground with how they've broken this games balance.

DeletedUser121307

So Final i would like to point a few things out....
Paladin Sytem. You can farm PP to do this.
Events. You can farm PP to do this. (The same as when you spun a wheel 6 times to get one item.
Special Offer. Doesn't make them good and gives them a small advantage the best players always stay at the top.
World Spawn Rates: Again can farm pp
Flags: Again can farm pp also why should people have played for years have an advantage because they have more flags.

This system has been going on for years and its not going to change and that would be least of my concern to complain about.
Just do what I do dont waste pp on it ive brought a few resources but nothing like some people do.
Also i would like to say im the one that's been saying to you it would die after 100.
If you dont want to spend money dont but just because others can to get a small advantage thats their choice.

dumbest argument yet.
just cause you can farm PP does not excuse their reckless whoring. just cause you spend a ton of money on PP instead of getting good at the game does not mean its justifiable.

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Anyone that plays this game, to gain some kind of: "sense of self-worth" for ingame achievements, is a sad fool. P2w destroyed that in Tw. I will play W100, just because it's W100. I will be disappointed if they have p2w settings enabled on W100. Then again, why wouldn't they? The final spit in the face, for any old-timers that have hung on this long.

Natural Perfection.

Anyone that plays this game, to gain some kind of: "sense of self-worth" for ingame achievements, is a sad fool. P2w destroyed that in Tw. I will play W100, just because it's W100. I will be disappointed if they have p2w settings enabled on W100. Then again, why wouldn't they? The final spit in the face, for any old-timers that have hung on this long.

On the dutch server we had "premium free" W50 and they said that there W100 would be the next premium free world...

I am not that familiar on this server, but if there is enough ask for a premium free "celebration world" W100 im sure that the community can arrange that it will happen

EDIT: So if we want this to happen (I would love to have a world like that) then we need to talk about it with the .net community manager and he can discuss it with innogames then

It would be a good move for them to make it premium free, since it will draw a lot of old players back that MIGHT hang around after W100 which will make the game grow again