The PUSH to rank 1 PI pushing ring And a revival of Matt Judges you!

Deleted User - 10618707

The questions wasn't about whether we were or not, but rather a world where the losing side had not whined about the winning one. Was just showing you w69 wasn't one lol.

blckdrgn1

I think it's true more often than not but I don't remember it happening in w55. And various other wars where the winners and losers got along

Yeah I never said that, I said it was more difficult on the top level. And I explained some of the differences and why it was more difficult. Also this doesn't counter anything I said. You really have a tough relationship with comprehending people don't you
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/congratulations-to-a-4zl.253972/page-2#post-6509275

Waaa the winners hugged too much and used diplomacy + merges to make fights unfair boohooo

Trust me, the salty tears appear every world.

DeletedUser116033

I think it's true more often than not but I don't remember it happening in w55. And various other wars where the winners and losers got along

Yeah I never said that, I said it was more difficult on the top level. And I explained some of the differences and why it was more difficult. Also this doesn't counter anything I said. You really have a tough relationship with comprehending people don't you

everyone complained because 4zl merged area, then nyx, then later another ally too. innov and se7en were great enemies. Though complaining they all respected noir, cheshirebloodhound etc.

DeletedUser

Some people just don't give respect to their opponents ever. I don't for one, they gain that respect by putting me in my place on the battlefield.

mattcurr

Wait am I incompetent at leading compared to someone in youth Congress club, a giant family tribe or master manipulator who only does well against opps because he plans to stab his allies in the back And gets spy information. Because all three don't make sense together. Sounds like sour grapes because we're the center of your world while my Tribe just views you as that incompetent fly that sometimes sends 197 ram nukes that were fully built and designed that way at us

Schizophrenic

Knock did pretty good in 69. They had some teamwork some others were lacking.

NO knock were not doing pretty good on 69 PFF were doing pretty good, we gave knock the win everyone had a meltdown of the updates.