The OBEY/WET/VAPE/Escape Situation, From VAPE's Perspective

• Thread starter DeletedUser121247
  • Start date

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
cef1a1ce7ea4262a2eb07aa0ae1fe944.png

Hot off the press! Where Alex properly gets called out for being a snake.

DeletedUser121331

1187543fb77d171e94352b5f75cb957a.png

If you need more screenshots of me shooting them down please let me know and I'll gladly post them.

Apologies, you are right. I got the puppet and the puppet master confused here and for a second thought you were in Escape.

You shot down the only players of value in Vape while recruiting the lesser ones, or the ones who value we still don't know since they ran after your ops were launched.

We all have screenshots, your side just enjoys posting them.

DeletedUser121331

And murph is right, whoever sent him those pics can edit forums. So could be an estranged co-player of a council member. Or like one of two people with forum mod privs. Regardless, narrows it down quite a lot for us!

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You shot down the only players of value in Vape while recruiting the lesser ones, or the ones who value we still don't know since they ran after your ops were launched.

We all have screenshots, your side just enjoys posting them.
We only recruited Magmarr (who is now rank 1 ODD in the world and lost 6 villages to vape in two ops)
And also born ready. Who has been a big help since day one joining us.

I personally don't regret my decision on either one of them. Sure magmarr was a little crazy when he first joined us but has settled in and became one of us and works well with us.

I don't see any of the multiple Vape members I've shot down better quality people than the two I've recruited. If they miss a snipe so what? If they lose a village, so what? I rather have not top-tier players join us and have a great personality about things and listen. Rather than having people that feel like they're god sent and honestly haven't done a single thing this whole 2 week war against us. Thus being said, I feel like Obey should have them.
As we've personally passed on them. Multiple times. Even the time that they tried to join WET directly and fight Escape lol. I can live my life on w96 without toxic players happily and lose. I'll be fine with that.

DeletedUser

And murph is right, whoever sent him those pics can edit forums. So could be an estranged co-player of a council member. Or like one of two people with forum mod privs. Regardless, narrows it down quite a lot for us!

I think it's the guy who wrote the blue stuff

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

Very few underhanded tactics compared to many top tribes on other worlds.

aye that has been pointed out by many OBEYers on the externals already... sad truth is that world is far from over and despite very high opinions OBEYers seem to have of themselves, you're certainly catching up with "many top tribes" already... :rolleyes:

RfxFOAmPS_mmvty2U3fIxQ.jpg

guess rim tribes are pain.

considering taking in tagteamed? talking about clean game? i'm sure you have people from w92 that can laugh their asses out on this one with me. :D:D:D

but seriously imho, you should rename your tribe and accept the fact that you're not looking for competition but easy win, cause OBEY for a long time has been far from the idea of what that premade was supposed to be.

DeletedUser121430

I hope you all like my sexy beard. Good read, could be improved. -Alex

DeletedUser121493

So after taking the time to read this...its laughable.

First of all, we were kicked from vape without any substantial reasoning.

oh wait, I remember why were kicked, the first op that wet ran against vape we were a target of which 1 player in vape supported us and each time I requested support I was constantly called names, and basically supported myself against the wet op, losing 2 villages.

We were kicked for asking for support multiple times (basically annoying them to kicking us)

Second, someone above said that wet didn't get the best players????

You can clearly see the war stats, I not only hold the highest ODD in the war, but the highest ODD overall, and somehow I still have more caps than losses in the war.

Like lemme get my calculator out cause this sh*t just don't add up.. "You shot down the only players of value in Vape while recruiting the lesser ones, or the ones who value we still don't know since they ran after your ops were launched. "

Third, vape was filled with a lot of personalities who thought they were better than everyone else (Cocky), I am so much happier in wet, and we will continue to tear down ex-vape.

And for Obey, perhaps you will learn after seeing my war ODD go up 4 million in a day and not lose a village during it, to not attack magmarr. Thats the second time that vape has made that mistake, and doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result is the clinical definition of insanity, so from my point of view, I'd say that wet got the best players from vape.

-Travis-

blckdrgn1

You were kicked after you were mailing other players in vape to merge before you bailed on the tribe. You are just another coward who is afraid of an up hill fight. You saw the enemy coalition was bigger than vape + obey and you got scared and bent over for WET.

You sir, are the clinical definition of pathetic.

DeletedUser121493

"before you bailed on the tribe" were you hit in the head with a lead pipe before typing that????

And nah we didnt bend over for anybody, however goodluck on the next world.

From Kansas, with love.
Travis.

DeletedUser121437

Come one come all to the Murph gossip channel. I do think that sometimes you just like hearing yourself talk. Why don't we just stop all of this talking and let our actions speak louder than our words. The better tribes will win in the end, whether it is Obey, Escape, WET, Barbie, or another tribe that doesn't exist yet .

blckdrgn1

"before you bailed on the tribe" were you hit in the head with a lead pipe before typing that????

From Kansas, with love.
Travis.

Oh yes you did my pathetic little coward. Soon as the ops were coming you ran to wet begging "please dont kill me I'll back stab my friends for you just give me some defense and I'll be a good little slave please massah pleaseee"

Michael Corleone.

Oh yes you did my pathetic little coward. Soon as the ops were coming you ran to wet begging "please dont kill me I'll back stab my friends for you just give me some defense and I'll be a good little slave please massah pleaseee"

get some fresh air dude its not that serious

DeletedUser118972

From Kansas, with love.
Travis.

Actually you joined the tribe that, not very successfully nobled you. To me that sounds like bending over. Maybe the smarter choice, but you use some pretty big words for joining the enemy.

DeletedUser

Wait, Murph voted for the same thing that I did? Though I just random voted lol.

ddog456

Im laughing so hard right now, All I will say is if thats all yall got to post knowing I have the messages connecting where IWABM turned back on what was said and also re-sent invites.

But to entertain a cage of monkeys theres only so many tricks you can use at once, and ever joining WET/Escape was one of them, We knew there were spies in the tribe so I figured heck I dont really care what people say about me in a game anymore Im 25 with a great life, and this is a hobby so why not try to tip the tides in our favor by spying if I could (ddog your such a noob) Thanks that really keeps me from sleeping at night lol.

Wont lie after that first Op and everyone leaving and stuff taking a toll they really had a hand on us, so trying to spark that light back up was going to take some fuel, IWABM is a cool guy wont lie hate I had to expose him as I did, just was for tribe gain nothing personal, all in alkl blah blah blah...

DeletedUser120518

From Kansas, with love.
Travis.

Hmm, there was a Travis playing on w91 in Rimjob who was also from Kansas.
He decided to stab his tribe and gift his villages to the enemy to coplay the duke's account there.
He ended up spying on that tribe and doing a whole bunch of underhanded stuff there as well.

Would it be unlikely that Travis from Kansas who many people dislike a lot due to his actions on such a recent world playing is currently playing on the magmarr account pulling the same tricks as he did on w91 and posting on the externals under an alias which was created today?

History tends to repeat so i estimate the chance this is a different Travis at about 5%, so i wish WET the best of luck, last time he did this the tribe he joined disbanded 3 months later.