Top Tribes

DeletedUser121486

I've legit been trolling. I'm not silentspear. I was actually in 4am with HTM under the name Zedesia but after I quit my co changed the name to Abe Lincoln. I'm no pro just a casual. Idk why people take this game so serious lmao

DeletedUser121132

I've legit been trolling. I'm not silentspear. I was actually in 4am with HTM under the name Zedesia but after I quit my co changed the name to Abe Lincoln. I'm no pro just a casual. Idk why people take this game so serious lmao

Im going to shit in your bathtub

DeletedUser120206

If you all are going to clash heads and compare meaningless early game statistics.. noble yourself a front mid-game and prove how great you all are instead of ego-padding self. Maybe at mid-game when your tribe/account is under fire we see how many of you all take account sits/play well on a tasking frontline and remember things are gonna be more fun without watchtowers.

~Patrick

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If you all are going to clash heads and compare meaningless early game statistics.. noble yourself a front mid-game and prove how great you all are instead of ego-padding self. Maybe at mid-game when your tribe/account is under fire we see how many of you all take account sits/play well on a tasking frontline and remember things are gonna be more fun without watchtowers.

~Patrick

I look forward to that and deploying my secret monkey army arsenal i train between farm runs to tag incomings

DeletedUser115558

CRETI growing and survived = HUGGINESS.

Some tribes merged early in the game and some still hugging and waiting for the right time.

In this world tribe with less than 55 members no chance of winning, So a tribe with 26 members going to see a lot of changes.

DeletedUser121132

Where? are the biggest stat padding bunch of nobodies, you are tw flith, take your losses like men. Next time you get an old hag as a duke just leave, pachi is vermin what a liar.

Where? is not a top tribe and you dont even merit a war dec. You will all be rimmed. Hide behind your diplo beg them to save you, we have enough fight for you all.

DeletedUser100230

Where? are the biggest stat padding bunch of nobodies, you are tw flith, take your losses like men. Next time you get an old hag as a duke just leave, pachi is vermin what a liar.

Where? is not a top tribe and you dont even merit a war dec. You will all be rimmed. Hide behind your diplo beg them to save you, we have enough fight for you all.
Hmm I like this guy !!
So perfect analysis :D

DeletedUser116033

I remember the name, Gregory here. Ex HTM player and 4am duke. I got cocky annoyed too many people, and chose to play my other worlds. Keith and ben chose to continue onwards to 8008135.

DeletedUser121132

Pachi is with out a doubt the most vile cretin of a tw player i have met, and i know Jen on tranquility so thats saying something, Where? when we rim you, its 100% because of pachi.

DeletedUser121486

I remember the name, Gregory here. Ex HTM player and 4am duke. I got cocky annoyed too many people, and chose to play my other worlds. Keith and ben chose to continue onwards to 8008135.

Nice to see a familiar name

DeletedUser121132

Nice to see a familiar name

so far the ~A~ tribes presence on the externals is poor, we have someone who name drops an account they dont own and 1 dude who sucks calling out a player who is doing better than him in every aspect of the game.

Step up your game noobs

DeletedUser121293

Look, we all know that Creati and UNDER are the two best tribes in 97! Just a shame we share the same K, but hey at least its interesting. But my money is on Ming to solo win the world ;)

DeletedUser121132

Look, we all know that Creati and UNDER are the two best tribes in 97! Just a shame we share the same K, but hey at least its interesting. But my money is on Ming to solo win the world ;)

BS Under will get walked on. I reckon even that garbage boob tribe could stamp you into the mud.

How can you use that as your opening statement on the w97 forums?

DeletedUser121293

BS Under will get walked on. I reckon even that garbage boob tribe could stamp you into the mud.

How can you use that as your opening statement on the w97 forums?

UNDER will get stomped? And what basis do you stand on to make that statement?

DeletedUser121293

Under the basis that you yourself are about as much use as a boner in a nunnery

I see you have a lot of anger issues. Maybe, instead of lashing out in a public forum, you can address whatever it is in your life that makes you so miserable and angry ;) Unless being civil is too much to ask and all you can resort to is school-ground insults?

DeletedUser121132

I see you have a lot of anger issues. Maybe, instead of lashing out in a public forum, you can address whatever it is in your life that makes you so miserable and angry ;) Unless being civil is too much to ask and all you can resort to is school-ground insults?

I know you are but what am i?

Guerilla tactics im just messin ya diddler