W97 Team of The Week

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Inspired by FUT's Team of the Week, I wanted to highlight some of the best performers in the world this week & every week hopefully (I will update Fridays) to give them some recognition for the work their putting in as a player. So every week I'm going to highlight 5 players who I believe performed very well in the past week.. obviously there will be disagreements but just remember it's for fun & I can't actually see everything happening xD

**There was unfortunately no way to remove the nation; so I just made it whatever was most relevant/coolest looking with your tribe.... do not read into the nation!**

This is really just for fun; so don't read too much into the 'stats' just appreciate some recognition if you get it & don't think it's a reflection of your actual abilities but I did try to base them off current trends with your account.

The acronyms are broken down like this:
7GqojjN.png

*Just an example lel

So without further ado lets dive into W97's WEEK 1 Team of The Week!

lahuil
Reasoning: Despite being OPed out of the blue.... managed to not lose a single village & currently sits rank 3 in the world for ODD. In addition to their defending they have maintained consistent growth with above rank farming (indicating minimal PP usage).
9DM1hK-AQaqMzxv2PTXqew.png

GSTIGS
Reasoning: Currently leads warcaps vs. s-rank & is rank 5 ODD without taking a loss. His two caps from s-rank were also very sizable. Definitely a warrior here! P.S. you had no COA so I googled GSTIGS and that's what came up that looked cool..... so there ya go xD
3dFReZXRTJmnCeeyaeIgrw.png

Thorny Dragon
Reasoning: 5 looters, most farmed in a day this week (5m+), consistent growth & balanced OD score.
cm-6Oj3cS-KJg8PitSJH6g.png

IXI PAIN IXI
Reasoning: capped a 7k off of ronnie, consistently in the top 5 ODA rankings & has steadily grown to rank 4 with a combination of barbs and big caps.
L_eVZjDjS1K9IJ6BV_kBZw.png

Tokahontas
Reasoning: Recent times had the main player really busy and in the interim Tom stepped up brilliantly to maintain the top growth in the world (4,723 points per day), while consistently expanding the account & holding a top farming rank... now that Lin's back watch out world :eek:
kcjQk-anTTeS6WqOezJjqQ.png

So there you go W97..... your very first TOTW :p I hope you enjoyed.... and here is a map of the team:

by36B-boQHK9Q3mDIezUCA.png

snowflake

This is a great idea. Good job FC, I love how you keep elevating the standards here on the externals.
Keep it up!

DeletedUser120206

Omg what a brilliant creation Fleezus.. gotta say its unique. Keep up good work.

~Patrick

DeletedUser121402

When me good eye took a quick glance at the map, me thought ye mis-highlighted tokohantas as creati!
laughks2.gif

Assumin 100 be the max, wonder why ye wouldnae give 100 ta any who's already "top" at somin?

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
the max is actually 99 :p

older year example of Team of the Year Cards but gives you the picture
6361961810522857965523036.jpg

This years Team of the Week example
4541861B00000578-4973176-image-a-27_1507804140641.jpg

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
actually and most importantly - it overlapped over the text if I put three numbers :p :D

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Its great, Although we all know Toka is garbage no bitcoin no vils

I mean if Lovren can make TOTW anything is possible....

h41DIrhZT-mvagPKMjow4w.png

SickEnchantingGordonsetter-size_restricted.gif

But don't underestimate toka :p it will be a big mistake :p bitcoins happen to be a thing so...

Last edited:

DeletedUser121402

the max is actually 99 :p

older year example of Team of the Year Cards but gives you the picture
6361961810522857965523036.jpg

This years Team of the Week example
4541861B00000578-4973176-image-a-27_1507804140641.jpg
AH! guess that be landlubberrrs sport I ain't familiar with
piratetongueor4.gif

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
northwest getting no love id say shadowknight99 could be up there as well for his defending performance this week but good read better idea. cheers.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
well TBF 3/5 of the TOTW are in the NW ... I wanted to add some variety :p if you meant North East you'll get your love soon ;)

To anyone familiar with FUT this will make sense :p

1bc5c69c86fee44fc7d7745ac4db0eec.png

This is a 'One To Watch' or OTW Card ..... so I will keep an eye on him for next week :p

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Love the idea, it's hard to know what the most relevant things are as no single player will know everything that is happening especially that which may be in private so I think your choices and reasoning were spot on.