How can Obey win the world from Almurph's perspective

DeletedUser66411

You're just mad I can see your commands :D
Would be even more embarrassing if you can see commands yet are still losing mass villages. WT is also like a free command share anyways ;) Maybe you should use your spy to turn the war around instead of posting screenshots of a council list?

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Whose losing mass villages? Well you do everything in PM now so yeah there's that too.

The war will be turned thanks to me and I'll accept your apology for calling me Mr. Irrelevant. Accounts will be leaving soon. We will gain more ground and you will cry.

DeletedUser121430

Whose losing mass villages? Well you do everything in PM now so yeah there's that too.

The war will be turned thanks to me and I'll accept your apology for calling me Mr. Irrelevant. Accounts will be leaving soon. We will gain more ground and you will cry.

gqQ56dqkQ8CB921X1EItnQ.png

Server time: 10:29:22 08/01/2018

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score

DeletedUser116552

It takes skill to take as many gifts, internals and hugs as I do on a daily basis. I'm nearly as good as Britney.

blckdrgn1

You must be so proud of nobling gifted villages from a rim tribe. Go you! Any sort of resistance and you fail. Also K3it4 stop riding on Obey's success. Every tribe you've been in has been shit

Guess the 1.4 mil ODA truffle got this week was from gifted villages right? Tell me more :)

DeletedUser121430

You must be so proud of nobling gifted villages from a rim tribe. Go you! Any sort of resistance and you fail. Also K3it4 stop riding on Obey's success. Every tribe you've been in has been shit

Yet everyone fails to noble a "shit" tribe of the map

DeletedUser120220

murph gonna murph.... if you want a real laugh...

you could just look at the nemesis's score from w87....

http://www.twstats.com/en87/index.php?page=player&id=9372111

but leading is an excuse to not play right? :p

Yea i'd say leading is an excuse to play.

If your tribe has competent players who will execute what you tell them to do in a good manner it certainly is.
If a duke plans the op, manages the def, does diplomacy and handles internal affairs you certainly won't have the time to play your account to a top 10 standard.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Yea i'd say leading is an excuse to play.

If your tribe has competent players who will execute what you tell them to do in a good manner it certainly is.
If a duke plans the op, manages the def, does diplomacy and handles internal affairs you certainly won't have the time to play your account to a top 10 standard.

no ones expecting top 10.... but 700k .... really? LOL someone spent too much farting around in skype chats me thinks :x

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'd like to publicly apologize for WET not actively participating in the war recently. We've been cleaning up these smaller tribes (Prey/Dwarf) that have been persuaded to sending support.

Glad to see Obey has wanted to take a dip in our WETness. Princess Alex needed some help from his daddy Obey.

Anyway, the smaller tribes are about cleaned up. Look forward to sharing the love with y'all again. <3

DeletedUser

Not gonna do an essay Mintyfresh, it isn't worth it.

He's just gotten triggered so hard by a post I made on that nomination thread humiliating him that he's gone onto a world forum he doesn't even play, to an unrelated thread and tried making it about me. I'm just not sure what the insult is supposed to be, that I have won a world as a leader? I thought that was a good thing. I seem to have unhinged this poor fellow.

Edit: Getting back on topic, I think Obey has turned it around well actually. There is a way to go, but I think that in the coming weeks we should see more victories and slowly turning the tide further into our favour.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
nah buddy not triggered... you threw salt this is called pepper.

why did you finish second last in your tribe?

SOLO- leads better than you on 93 & is rank 1 player as well.... every tribe i've ever been in thats won the world, the duke has led by example.... you may have made OPs, you may have farted around on skype & hugged some diplo - but at the end of the day you showed you couldn't play.... that is until you took over the w0sh09 account midgame on 93 ..... 6 worlds later & started to farm during tribal OPs to brag about your looter score.

You are not only the worst kind of duke, but the worst kind of player as well. Just wanted your 96 'friends' to know since you don't mind dropping in on worlds you don't play to slander people I thought I'd give it a go since you're so high and mighty and always right :D

Back on topic I don't see OBEY turning this around despite recent events.... in WW2 the Germans were leading for such a long time (with a similar authoritarian regime for their peoples I might add) and I don't think I need to finish that story..... the bigger they are.... the harder they fall........ so best of luck DA & I hope you find the acc I'm on quick before Im at you ;)
P.S. it's near you :p

DeletedUser92554

Back on topic I don't see OBEY turning this around despite recent events.... in WW2 the Germans were leading for such a long time (with a similar authoritarian regime for their peoples I might add) and I don't think I need to finish that story..... the bigger they are.... the harder they fall........ so best of luck DA & I hope you find the acc I'm on quick before Im at you ;)

You seriously compared Obey to WWII Germany? You know this is a game, right? I think you're taking it WAY WAY WAY WAY too personally when you start saying other people are acting like Nazis ("with a similar authoritarian regime....").