How can Obey win the world from Almurph's perspective

DeletedUser

Well if it makes you feel any better, you and I haven't won a world together either.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
My dog, horror stories, liar .... I don't know what you've been drinking of late that made you believe you are the free speech fighter where you are the rude snowflake that melts every time someone pushes your little red button.

You can't handle criticism well, and it's even harder to handling the truth, you are trying hard for the nomination, one glimpse on w97 to confirm it. There is nothing wrong with going for the award until you start pretending you are not playing a humble and decent bloke that you are obviously not.

Hope you will get the award so it won't happen again next year, I prefer quality posters with sense of humour and some authenticity.

That's your opinion and you're welcome to it - I'm glad you nominated DA as I hope he wins - I think he is the perfect embodiment of the modern forum poster. Trashy, overbearing & condescending. Exactly the kind of person and player DA is. That's why I'm not gunning for the award :p

Also I'm by no means a free speech fighter nor have ever claimed to be. I fight for myself; when someone who isn't a troll throws salt on me they will get pepper back... and pepper burns. I'm by no means humble or a decent bloke (well i'd argue this) but at least I admit it unlike you and the liar DA.

One glance onto the w97 forums show you I'm the only one who gives a rats ass to post anything with half quality - so I dunno what that argument accomplishes given i've been posting there normally as I do at any world start :D The only exceptions being in tribes where the leadership has imposed external forum censorship on the tribe..... iirc OBEY had a policy about posting externally and how you should always try to make the tribe look good. :eek: Second I will have these argument posts with you & DA knowing full well it reflects poorly on all of us - but I don't care about my reputation and you two obviously do; so who's losing there :eek:

At the end of the day it's a silly title & 1k pp - if you really think I care that much than you've been approaching this entire situation the wrong way & should rethink how you approach things in your life ;) and aren't you the same Nest who is rumoured to have someone vote for him like 7 times in 2015 to win the award? :eek: The North Remembers. Because frankly while your analysis is good - your humour is non-existent and as I've just shown with this post and my last one ... you can't handle a troll either apparently :eek:

OBEY is destined to fail - not because I didn't fit into your system - but because it's not a system that was ever going to succeed. I didn't see that at first; but after hearing complaint after complaint and seeing your best members drop like flies what other conclusions am I to draw? Outside of my personal beef with DA - I just don't rate OBEY highly as a tribe. I thought they were very promising at first but quickly they fizzled out and now they look like they're sweating. A lot of your best players have left and the core you are relying on is not a strong group of players IMO. TreX & Jake on the other hand have truly surprised me - they could have easily joined OBEY and ended the world but they decided to fight you... and without looking into it too much it seems they're winning :p OBEY lacks players like that & that's why OBEY is going to lose.

Also final question - I thought you'd pulled a usual nest and quit 2 months into the world like you typically do :p so are you still here or just shitposting :p

Really makes me sad i'm getting all this backhate... I just wanted to help 'clean' up the forums ;)

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
they could have easily joined OBEY and ended the world but they decided to fight you... and without looking into it too much it seems they're winning :p

Not sure who has told you that but as far as I know, Obey declined Britney Spears' application more than once so of course they "decided" to fight us, not like they had any other choice o_O.

*GranTorino

Yeahh nah yeah britney account was rejected by nest a few times I believe not the other way round.

I mean somehow we accepted Xmachinez but not Britney which is quite a shock to me, there's no way Britney could cause more drama than that account, and they definitely kick more arse so I'm lost there

DA is terrible at following rules. I should probably make a rule on following our rules.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Not sure who has told you that but as far as I know, Obey declined Britney Spears' application more than once so of course they "decided" to fight us, not like they had any other choice o_O.

I didn't insinuate they were invited - I just said that if they had joined OBEY the world would have been over already. I don't have a lot of contact with Jake/TreX so wouldn't know - but I'm actually LOLing if you denied them multiple times only for them to turn round and smack you in the face.... just that decision bit you in the butt hard. You lost a good dedicated account because your arrogance & fear of drama which I think we can all agree... has happened anyways. That just links back to my poor leadership point about OBEY - they filled the ranks with good players but it's obvious there are serious inactivity issues ... given so many renowned accounts are performing so half-ass which I find is very common in tribes with a bad social atmosphere..... and who had the ability to make or break the social atmosphere? The leadership.

I'd love to end off with a certain word right now that you can't say in OBEY :D (we all know what it is)

*GranTorino

TreX & Jake on the other hand have truly surprised me - they could have easily joined OBEY and ended the world but they decided to fight you...

I didn't insinuate they were invited - I just said that if they had joined OBEY the world would have been over already.

But you did insinuate the choice was theirs to make, Fleezy why you hating :(

As a side note, Recruiting Britney would have made the world TOO easy and was a big part of turning them away I believe. OBEY can take on drama in its queeniest form, and get rid of it just as good as we have proven before!

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
fair - I guess my wording was wrong - I meant it more to point out a big mistake on the part of OBEY leadership rather than to insinuate they had a choice... i mean to be fair to me how would I know your recruitment plans? :D

And i'm not hating Maxy, just speaking what I think the truth is - which is I don't think OBEY is going to win this world for the reasons I've listed above. You I like as a player but you've fallen into a trap that you are going to struggle to get out of imo.

You don't have to agree with me but it's just my 2 cents :p

DeletedUser117534

That's your opinion and you're welcome to it - I'm glad you nominated DA as I hope he wins - I think he is the perfect embodiment of the modern forum poster. Trashy, overbearing & condescending. Exactly the kind of person and player DA is. That's why I'm not gunning for the award :p

Also I'm by no means a free speech fighter nor have ever claimed to be. I fight for myself; when someone who isn't a troll throws salt on me they will get pepper back... and pepper burns. I'm by no means humble or a decent bloke (well i'd argue this) but at least I admit it unlike you and the liar DA.

One glance onto the w97 forums show you I'm the only one who gives a rats ass to post anything with half quality - so I dunno what that argument accomplishes given i've been posting there normally as I do at any world start :D The only exceptions being in tribes where the leadership has imposed external forum censorship on the tribe..... iirc OBEY had a policy about posting externally and how you should always try to make the tribe look good. :eek: Second I will have these argument posts with you & DA knowing full well it reflects poorly on all of us - but I don't care about my reputation and you two obviously do; so who's losing there :eek:

At the end of the day it's a silly title & 1k pp - if you really think I care that much than you've been approaching this entire situation the wrong way & should rethink how you approach things in your life ;) and aren't you the same Nest who is rumoured to have someone vote for him like 7 times in 2015 to win the award? :eek: The North Remembers. Because frankly while your analysis is good - your humour is non-existent and as I've just shown with this post and my last one ... you can't handle a troll either apparently :eek:

OBEY is destined to fail - not because I didn't fit into your system - but because it's not a system that was ever going to succeed. I didn't see that at first; but after hearing complaint after complaint and seeing your best members drop like flies what other conclusions am I to draw? Outside of my personal beef with DA - I just don't rate OBEY highly as a tribe. I thought they were very promising at first but quickly they fizzled out and now they look like they're sweating. A lot of your best players have left and the core you are relying on is not a strong group of players IMO. TreX & Jake on the other hand have truly surprised me - they could have easily joined OBEY and ended the world but they decided to fight you... and without looking into it too much it seems they're winning :p OBEY lacks players like that & that's why OBEY is going to lose.

Also final question - I thought you'd pulled a usual nest and quit 2 months into the world like you typically do :p so are you still here or just shitposting :p

Really makes me sad i'm getting all this backhate... I just wanted to help 'clean' up the forums ;)

Fleezus you have changed my mind, I agree with DA, you should become the 2017 forum personality of the year.

I finally understood that we are dealing with a rare analytical talent, a great person of wisdom and infinite knowledge. For a person that has nothing to do with this world you have managed to given W96 some enlightenment posting about our ranked 1 tribe. I agree with you that ONEY is finally about to crumble after months of struggle. We have lost Darren our best player, we have lost our duke and most of our member have fled in horror, the 66 tribal changes are 100% increase since the start of OBEY, over 100% increase, dear Lord what a huge sign of distress and instability.

I think now OBEY should change the name to ESCAPE hoping to confuse WET as our last effort to survive this onslaught. With hundreds of villages we have lost in the war against WET/Spyker alliance we can't keep up with nobling barbs to stay alive.

Side 1:
Tribes: OBEY
Side 2:
Tribes: WET, Spyker

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 767
Difference: 765

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 427,479
Side 2: 15,321,988
Difference: 15,105,491

You got all those things right but you got few things wrong. Please don't take away the 2015 forum personality award from Display Only, he is a really, really nice guy and he fully deserved it that year. Also I left my tribe after only 58 days not 2 months like you said.
We also didn't take Jake and Trex not because of arrogance but because of our love for them. If they were in OBEY they couldn't get the skilled soldier award as there would be no one to fight, also we wanted to keep them from the hate members of Obey get and finally to give them great opportunity to spank us all (and we love a good spanking)

Chris, I have a favour to ask, could you forgive me and be so kind to move over to w96 forums, we need posted like you badly, your posts have given us hope that the forums could for once have some life, character, wit and charm.

Your fan forever
Nest

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117534

To be fair to Trex and Jake they never applied to OBEY. I heard from few friends they left Escape and would like to see if they can join us. I had a chat with Jake and said that it wouldn't be possible. They decided to stay and fight us in great style which we appreciate every day.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Fleezus you have changed my mind, I agree with DA, you should become the 2017 forum personality of the year.

I finally understood that we are dealing here with a rare analytical talent, with a great person of wisdom and infinite knowledge. For a person that has nothing to do with this world you have finally given W96 some enlightening posts about the ranked 1 tribe. I agree with you that ONEY is finally about to crumble after months of struggle. We have lost Darren our best player, we have lost our duke and most of our member have fled in horror, the 66 tribal changes are 100% increase since the start of OBEY, over 100%!!! what a huge sign of distress and instability.

I think now OBEY should change the name to ESCAPE hoping to confuse WET as our last effort to survive this onslaught. With hundreds of villages we have been losing in the war against WET/Spyker alliance we can't keep up with nobling barbs to stay alive.

Side 1:
Tribes: OBEY
Side 2:
Tribes: WET, Spyker

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 767
Difference: 765

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 427,479
Side 2: 15,321,988
Difference: 15,105,491

You got all those things right but you got few things wrong, apologies for correcting you. Please don't take away 2015 forum personality of the year award from Display Only, he is a really, really nice guy and he fully deserved it that year. Also I left my tribe after only 58 days not 2 months like you said.
We also didn't take Jake and Trex not because of arrogance but because of our love for them. If they were in OBEY they couldn't get the skilled soldier award as there would be no one to fight, also we kept them from the hate they would have got and finally have them great opportunity to spank us all (and we do love a hood spanking)

Chris, I have a favour to ask, could you forgive me and be so kind to move over to w96 forums, we need posted like you badly, your posts have given us hope that the forums could for once have some life, character, wit and charm.

Your fan forever
Nest

Well since you asked so nicely I'm more than happy to stick around and provide my 2 cents..... until the world ends.... or maybe i'll just be a liar like DA and go back on my word (w93 reference) ;)

You realized I got the date wrong so thank you for correcting me :p if you'd like I can go back and point out your grammatical and spelling errors because that's about the same level of trolling xD Goldie is fully deserving of Forum Personality 2015 - He embodies everything you listed as a requirement for forum personality perfectly. I just implied you do not fit all that criteria. I'm sorry if that offended you but that's my honest opinion - I don't like authoritarian leaders & your leadership style rubs off on your posting thus why I don't think you're a good 'troll'.

and wow 58 days? :D is that a new nest record? :D

I get you are trying to prove you can troll but this was a piss poor attempt even from you :D I expected better....

one final note - you know my posts on w96 forums have been a mimicry of DA posting on worlds he doesn't play & assuming he knows best right? :D or did I just troll you AGAIN.

I'm trying to show him that his unintelligent opinions on worlds he doesn't/barely plays aren't really all that insightful despite what he thinks - much like I am doing here :p

EDIT: there was a line added .... since DA insists on these despite not using them :p

DeletedUser120518

OBEY is destined to fail - not because I didn't fit into your system - but because it's not a system that was ever going to succeed. I didn't see that at first; but after hearing complaint after complaint and seeing your best members drop like flies what other conclusions am I to draw?

As someone who likes to analyse certain things of the game let me help you draw a conclusion. If Obey has members dropping like flies and is destined to fail let's look at the other tribes.

From a quick count wet and their academy has 77 tribal changes in the last month.
Escape has 23 tribal changes in the last month.
Obey has 10 tribal changes in the last month.

So if Obey is destined to fail due to them having players drop like flies we should use that same logic on wet and their academy.
Saying this world on game speed 2 has about 8 months left before finishing we should expect Wet to disband in about a month.

My expectation of Mehh having less tribal changed was wrong because even Mehh has 20 tribal changes in the last month.

So i would like to congratulate Hyenas on the won for w96 as they are the only tribe in the top 20 having less tribal changes in the last month thus being less destined to fail than Obey, congrats!

DeletedUser112461

In all honestly I wouldn’t have mind playing with Obey. Fought many of them, have befriended many more. It would have been nice to fight on the same side for once, but alas, World 96 did not have that on the cards for us.

TreX and I never joined with any premades or anything, just decided to start playing randomly like we usually do. Fell into Escape because... well... it was hard to say no to Spyke. He may be a noob, but a very passionate one at that! Made me think of the old TW days. Haha. He had a really refreshing personality, I miss him (we all do) but I wish him all the best.

I love our little Spyker tribe. May not be the most experienced, but we definitely have a lot of fun. And that’s what this is all about in the end, fun right? Sure it’s nice to win, and I would love to finally win a world with TreX, but at the end of the day as long as we are both having fun that’s all that matters whether we win or lose. :)

Best of luck to Obey, WET, Spyker and all other tribes participating on World 96! Let’s keep the negativity and hate to a minimum (unless in jest of course) and let’s all just have some fun.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
As someone who likes to analyse certain things of the game let me help you draw a conclusion. If Obey has members dropping like flies and is destined to fail let's look at the other tribes.

From a quick count wet and their academy has 77 tribal changes in the last month.
Escape has 23 tribal changes in the last month.
Obey has 10 tribal changes in the last month.

So if Obey is destined to fail due to them having players drop like flies we should use that same logic on wet and their academy.
Saying this world on game speed 2 has about 8 months left before finishing we should expect Wet to disband in about a month.

My expectation of Mehh having less tribal changed was wrong because even Mehh has 20 tribal changes in the last month.

So i would like to congratulate Hyenas on the won for w96 as they are the only tribe in the top 20 having less tribal changes in the last month thus being less destined to fail than Obey, congrats!

I'm taking the piss mate :p Trying to show someone that an uninformed 'insightful' opinion isn't welcome on worlds you don't play or hardly play :)

However I do truly believe OBEY is in a position where they could throw away their world win via internal issues. I may not be in the tribe but I have been in the grapevine for ages... and I hear the odd thing. ;)

But you can stop getting so defensive for your tribe haha - I really only have issues with some of your members :p overall this is a pretty meh world TBH. I expected more but I guess that's what TW is coming too....

and finally for when 'bad boy' goldie eventually gets banned....

#FreeGoldie :D

Rxstuntz

In all honestly I wouldn’t have mind playing with Obey. Fought many of them, have befriended many more. It would have been nice to fight on the same side for once, but alas, World 96 did not have that on the cards for us.

TreX and I never joined with any premades or anything, just decided to start playing randomly like we usually do. Fell into Escape because... well... it was hard to say no to Spyke. He may be a noob, but a very passionate one at that! Made me think of the old TW days. Haha. He had a really refreshing personality, I miss him (we all do) but I wish him all the best.

I love our little Spyker tribe. May not be the most experienced, but we definitely have a lot of fun. And that’s what this is all about in the end, fun right? Sure it’s nice to win, and I would love to finally win a world with TreX, but at the end of the day as long as we are both having fun that’s all that matters whether we win or lose. :)

Best of luck to Obey, WET, Spyker and all other tribes participating on World 96! Let’s keep the negativity and hate to a minimum (unless in jest of course) and let’s all just have some fun.

Couldn't agree with this more. We may get the odd question from tribemates such as "how many nobles should i send?" or "how do I snipe a tribe?". We may not have the quality that Obey has. We may not have the experience that Obey has but ultimately everyone in the tribe has fun and we get on well together. I also could really ask for a better leader who most certainly leads from the front

DeletedUser

I swear random on W73 was a premade, or was that just TreX?

DeletedUser112461

I also could really ask for a better leader who most certainly leads from the front

??? RUDE

giphy.gif

I swear random on W73 was a premade, or was that just TreX?

I did not know TreX back on World 73, so I would imagine just him...But we don't talk about the days when he coplayed with other people. :)

DeletedUser100230

"The weaker you are the louder you bark."
For all the haters of OBEY

With that's said , Darren was never the best player in obey ! He was as always the Irish **** he is . There are plenty of screenshot which will prove that he did shit hole for his tribe (now in 96 and w90 the world win he is proud of was just gifted to him by me and other cos) . He is selfish and will always stay selfish .