Views From The Fleeze

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
i am sorry that this NW analysis became irrelevant almost immediately after it was posted haha - but sometimes that's TW ;)

DeletedUser121132

I can't stand by when you publicly flame Ronnie like that, because there is always two sides to a story.

First I will address the war, s-rank was growing fine we had plenty of room to expand on the rim and Aegies saw that and knew they had to do something, of course previously allying s-rank was very low in my opinion, but from a strategic (hugging as you call it) stand point it was a smart decision. S-rank eventually would have had a better foothold and I have no doubt could have beat Aegies. Going to war, eventually beating the enemy and forcing a merge is not a hugging merging joke, that is the way of tribal wars, if you fight for honor and glory down to the last village, then good for you.

Now on to you personally and your attacks on Ronnie. You claim you approached Ronnie on two separate occasions asking in ways you can help, which I do not doubt, I am not sure what you were expecting, possibly an immediate council or baron position? Because of course your history of leading tribes definitely deserves it. Ronnie was the duke, he had a council, he did not need an egotistical big headed person messing up his tribe and did not owe you anything, no matter how great your tw history is, S-rank had many great veteran players, you were just another one.

You portray yourself as a selfless player who wanted to help Ronnie and he rejected you which makes him a terrible duke, yet even when you asked him about recruiting a player and he said sure go ahead and message him, you told him "you are not the recruiter" presumably because that was too low of a task for you; a tale tell sign of an egotistical player (if I am right in my guess who you are).

Oh and then when war finally did break out between the two tribes instead of offering to sit players and help in actual productive ways you high tale it out of there.

A real coward in my eyes.

Are you mad you are lacking a braincell.

1. Hey S-rank we dont want to fight you lets be allies
  2. hey s-rank we want your position merge with us
  3. hey s-rank merge or die
  4. welcome aboard.

How ~IL~ went about recruiting players.
  1. Hey you look pretty good
  2. Your leadership sucks come join us
  3. welcome aboard.
Aegis has players who prefer to noble the tribeless and players who jump ship.

Last edited by a moderator: