The coalition vs S-Rank

DeletedUser118428

Oh no!! You guys ruined our chances of joining their tribe now!! Fools!!
These pathetic threats are cringey. Obviously you will try to ruin us, that's what tribes do to other tribes.
GL to both sides :D

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lets just recap this, you mail me with requests for help and not even 48hrs you join the enemy tribe, you then proceed to talk on the externals, like you have done nothing wrong, Percy then has the balls because he has points now to mail my diplomat regarding my posts. I have little to no respect for Where? but you in Aegis i have none we will fight you and you wont be recruited

I mailed you guys 48 hours before the merge, you need glasses? that you mailed me back later is something else. get your facts please
lahuil on 04.01. at 21:29
Dear Schizophrenic,

hmm unless i joined aegis at 6

yeah everyone can talk on externals and I have said what I felt about this merge every can read that or mail me ingame about it.

I am not percy so you cant shove that on me. it is like saying he did that it is your fault blame that person him self.

DeletedUser118428

Dw, we won't back Stab you. We'll Stab you in the face so you have a good view.
Metaphorically speaking, of course :)

DeletedUser121132

Dw, we won't back Stab you. We'll Stab you in the face so you have a good view.
Metaphorically speaking, of course :)

Oh come on, really we are spanking Where and Why? you sucker punch a trash tribe and you think you can talk down to us :D

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
no you are right you lasted 6 days of war well done

+1 village in the war and was still kicking
Haha I had still troops and nobles left, you can send a me a train and I will prove you right want it stacked or sniped let me know:) and yeah I dont need help, you can check out the ODS later:)

DeletedUser121132

+1 village in the war and was still kicking
Haha I had still troops and nobles left, you can send a me a train and I will prove you right want it stacked or sniped let me know:) and yeah I dont need help you can check out the ODS later:)

lol and look where you are even Brad refused to join, you have no dignity or shame.

Aegis is now led by a coward and a backstabber.

DeletedUser121486

You can't call your fight with where a war...its a small skirmish at best.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lol and look where you are even Brad refused to join, you have no dignity or shame.

Aegis is now led by a coward and a backstabber.

wel still waiting for that train or is bluffing and name calling the best you have?

Last edited:

DeletedUser121451

I don't think it's fair to comment on the outcome or aftermath of a war if you leave a participating tribe at the start of it... (See how I formulated a sentence that isn't constructed around recycled juvenile name calling.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116033

To imply early involvement or no involvement (however you wish to see it) in an activity excludes you from commenting on it... Do you ever read before you post? That is a complete non-argument, at least you're trying.

Make a valid point or troll properly.

DeletedUser121451

I did make a point. You're just too busy insulting my reading skills to use your own.

DeletedUser116033

No insult was made, a question was posed to you & I think we all choose to ignore the irony in your bracketed sentence