Dragon Ball Sleeze

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
x6t9SAQ.gif

Just another quick update :p

I know a lot of people are wondering what's happening in ~IL~ & with schizo so I took some time to interview both Schizo & the ~IL~ council for their views on the matter. Both have very different views as to how this went down....

47ccaae7bb1db88df2eb814cc1647a17.png

47569c365e5fcf217da3ebbd9df60ef4.png

0bd2c6c41bfea315d24375a3ca15726e.png

HH2lNcX.gif

5cdf2757c4000f0988cce52da9d4da73.png

4c45233f436b259529fb5e5b3fe1cb46.png

d1837fb8aeb2ccafdd8f8f72e3079325.png

The ~IL~ council wanted to interview together :) below is from Science, Aliandor & anant
823d03898ec1b02b841ec0c9ee816cdb.png

9fe55293b6937c49f0a269a9d30d2656.png

4GYg1LC.gif

fd0ea4ffebe85e0d07dbd0d843477c85.png

69ec104459fa88798ffc19257a32d7b8.png

86c6975346e04a7ee1fc5836111f7e8f.png

cfd2bf9c87f197f621d9311d946e51ed.png
*Schizo is TMU on discord I assume

there you have it from both sides :p

d9c052fc8b37f1b95746ffb00a6e3848.png

My opinion on the matter is regardless of who you believe this is not looking good for ~IL~ in any regard. If Schizo truly can become duke of another tribe and come back at ~IL~, maybe pulling a few people loyal to him, than ~IL~ could be seriously in hot water. But on the other hand, Schizo is known to spout off words before so I am intrigued to see if he can back them up. Frankly the outcome will define the NE which previously everyone had ~IL~ pinned as having locked down or atleast the strong favourites in the region. I think that everyone reading should read both interviews & form their own opinions on the matter - and feel free to share them below... let's get some discussion rolling :D

Last edited:

Quack

Reaction score
Addressing specifically the part where Aliandor said "one can only take a beating for so long", I had witnessed this first hand in discord chats with Schizo.

He would often state that Aliandor was getting on his nerves, that he only brought him in to do work for him and did not care or want his opinion as part of the leadership. It annoyed him that his leadership had their own opinions on matters from what I understood.

As for Schizo never being around, I wholly agree towards the end of his time here. I am not part of council but can agree that he was not around towards the end. This was largely due to real life issues, but I do not fully understand why he would return just to cause issues.

In my most recent chat with him (happening within the hour), he seemed to move from blaming ~IL~ leadership, to vowing revenge on the entire tribe (like the tribe was his toy & if he couldn't play with it, nobody can), to even showing that he is pushing towards Tribalwars Support. He stated he would use "dirty tactics" to dismantle the tribe he made.

I don't have an opinion on the Shizo drama between council & himself, but I do know that his account can now be removed from my area as it is an unstable force & neighbour that I would no longer like around.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Funny thing about his "loyal group" and why he was so mad about possibly creating another TEMP tribe during the merger was thats where most of his members would be. I know this makes IL look weak, but in reality I think were stronger and more ready to fight then anything with a large group of dedicated players now working together. We (council) could spend all day or 2 days planning an op where he did not come online onetime then he could come on right before and immediately try and change every facet of the plan, no-one can work under those conditions. Will (schizo) was the one who recruited me and also a friend, but something in the situation had to change and he's put himself in the easiest position to play victim. If you think we're weaker without him you can checkout the 7 where? caps I made on an op the day he left and the continued growth of our tribe on high priority targets. I have anxiety about some possible enemies in the future but schizo, any tribe he could muster, and his friends are not in that group.

snowflake

No idea how people can say forums are dead when we have you working your ass off to get interesting content from the world. Good job dude.
As for thoughts: I always preferred to stay away from external threads where Schizo was spouting crap just because he was such a toxic character. If the manner he behaved in here is similar to how he did ingame - and all evidence points towards that being the case - I think it makes sense that he was pushed away from his tribe.
People play this to have a good time and play with friends, not have a bad time and be hurt. That's just how it is.
Looks like ~IL~ are stronger now as opposed to what we thought, let's see how that reflects on the rest of the world :)

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
To clear it up I am Science. in game and Daniel_Z on skype.

I have spoken to Schizophrenic even since this went up and he makes a very good point, we both made mostly the same points just from different angles, i.e we weren't happy about his style, his response is explaining that that is his style. The one major conflict in opinion being his and Ulto's account and who has the rights on a coplayed account when an account is set to be deleted, can a co choose who should get the villages.

If anything this will give Inno a headache that they wish Rule 1 Paragraph V didn't exist. (Bring back solo-playing.)

"It is allowed to Co-play an account, provided that none of the players have access to another account on the same world. It is allowed for a player to take up a new account on a world where their old account still exists, provided that the old account has been set to deletion, and 24 hours have passed before logging in to the new account. Logging back into the old account for any reason is strictly forbidden."

For myself I aim to take ~IL~ onwards and upwards. Would I play with him again, probably but only if neither of us were in charge:cool:

Fleezus thank as always for driving the externals forward, anyone who hasn't yet (myself included) needs to vote for you for the Annual awards.

DeletedUser121451

I was wondering whether those links in the interview could be copy/pasted (if there's nothing in it that would get you banned for posting it, of course). The same for those discord pics, most of them just show as ends of sentences.

As for what went down: it's not my place to place judgment on what people do in other alliances. At most an attempt at a weighed-out, objective opinon, but not at this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Wonder No Longer :p

first gyazo was legit just swearing so can't post it.

R2w8DQ1.gif

d8a355c816227def5cfdbd1b437aa451.png

4a049a4c-17cf-447f-a7a4-3ba6a83dfd43.png

29c7d3b21f8f392221e2d5049103d7a1.png

8604e8b9ba41e2cf70c1dbc2e50113bb.png

They aren't overly relevant ... just kind of shows you a bit about schizo (The Big Dawg)

Ulto14

I've debated back and forth with myself whether or not to make a post here about the situation. I've decided that I have a right to defend my actions and I will do so as unbiased as possible and only present facts that I can back up with evidence.

I started this world at a very bad time in RL. Work was very busy and I was working about 14-16 hour days just to layout the same equipment I have layed out countless times for the same commander. Dumb Army crap. So anyways I ended up not being able to keep up with the rest of the players and I decided to throw in the towel. I mailed Schizo thanking him for taking a chance on me by adding me to the premade but apologizing for the fact that I could not keep up and would be throwing in the towel to free up space for someone else. Schizo said that the tribe needed co-players and I told him my times to which he replied that they worked perfect for him. Thus I began co-ing his account. I wish I could find the mail but it seems to have gone from the schizos accounts logs seeing as they dont go that far back. I also deleted my account so all mails are gone there.

Schizo and I were good friends. We got along well and we had plenty of adventures from trolling MF and making one of the barons believe schizo was 14 y/o and gay (that was a great time. Still feel bad EG lol) to trolling Pam in a voice chat over skype as well as countless conversations on discord via voice chat and pms. I considered him my closest TW friend. Schizo would even say things like how he got lucky that I came to co-play him.

Schizo.jpg

I even went as far as to say this, once he had decided to quit over the attack breaks.

Schizo 2.png

My loyalty to schizo was undying I think its safe to say. He took a chance on me and I was learning a lot from him. I would never betray him.

Schizo did a lot for the tribe I think that goes without saying. He would from time to time undermine everything we were doing, but firstly it was his right to do so even if it was frustrating and secondly would often times be a better decision for the tribe overall. He knows what hes doing and his skill as both a leader and a player can't be cast aside just because of his attitude on externals or in game. His claims that I'm shit and would throw away troops in drunken stupidity are all true. I told him from the beginning that I am not a good player. I do get a little too drunk on the weekends on make stupid decisions. And I above all hate farming, which is one of the biggest reasons I wont ever be very good at this game on my own. But it takes little to no skill to keep troop/building queues going and send resources around to mint coins and even out the res. I will claim that for the past week or two during the weekdays I was behind a very large portion of all of that. Schizo had just gotten a new promotion at work and said he would not be able to play very much during the week but would be looking for a new co-player.

Schizo 3.png

Schizo 4.png

Schizo eventually found a co to cover his times during the week but that co only logged on once or twice to post on the tribe forums and there was no evidence that he had done anything to further the account. I brought it up to schizo several times but it was clear that the new co was also busy with RL due to exams. Which left the account largely up to me to keep running once again. I did so to the best of my ability but I too have what I would consider a legitimate life consuming job and I could only log on once I was done with work for the day and every now and then when I got a second to sit down and use my phone.

One day after a particularly busy day at work I went to log in and saw that the account was set to delete. I clicked through to get on the account and saw that schizo had left IL. I went into our discord to see this

Schizo 6.png

There were no messages to me personally about him deciding to quit and set the account to delete.

I'll be honest here, I had just seen that schizo had essentially said he was done with TW and hadnt said a thing to me so I figured he was okay with me doing whatever, especially after being told this on several occasions

Schizo 7.png
I should have contacted him first before making my own decision but at the time I didn't think I had to. All would have been avoided if I just took 5 seconds out of my day to message schizo.

So I sent all the troops out (but not 100s of hours. I supported our frontlines with what D we had and nuked some key players on the front, killing 2 nukes that were undefended and getting attacker of the day.) and decided to give villages to players that I thought schizo would agree with and with the exception of one player I specifically stayed away from the council and the new account I would be playing on. As stated before by me in the skype message posted above I didn't want to play without schizo on this world. I was invested in our account and in him. But some things had changed over the weeks since that message to him. I had become more invested in the tribe and grew to know and befriend more players within IL. I didn't want to just abandon my new friends anymore just because schizo was leaving. But I still had massive respect for schizo and would never bad mouth him. I sent this message out to the tribe after finding out that he quit.

schizo 8.png

Even after this I will admit that I was wrong and didn't attempt to message schizo. I just assumed he was done and didn't want to be bothered. You know what they say about assuming. But a few hours later after my above post on discord I got these messages from Schizo.

Schizo 5.png

Obviously I felt betrayed after showing so much loyalty to schizo. But I still never bad mouthed him openly to his tribe. I just did what I thought was right for the tribe as a whole by giving players a chance to share in the internals and supporting players in positions that needed it. My intent was never to be malicious in my actions following the account being set to delete or even after being insulted. I think its important to note that schizo still has not changed his password which I think says something about the situation, mainly that he doesn't really care. But that's just my interpretation of the situation.

I guess thats all I really have to say about this situation. I hope I was transparent enough on everything and I hope this helps at least clear up some questions on what happened leading up to schizos departure.

I will end this with saying this to schizo.

You were my friend schizo. I was behind you 100% of the way no matter what you decided to do. I only did what I thought was right and even after the insults I did not collude with anyone for anything. I have nothing to gain by "getting rid of you" and have everything to lose. I hope one day you will realize what a loyal friend you have lost. Good luck to you in finding a flat and I hope your new promo is everything you've ever wanted.

Thanks for reading guys. Hopefully this doesnt just come out as word vomit lol.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So as it turns out, Schizophrenic is just as much of a dick ingame as his external personality would suggest. Who guessed ><

DeletedUser121570

Fleezus: Hey ~A~, want to merge with me?

~A~: No

Fleezus: I will shame you on the externals

~A~: Merge it is.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
out of curiosity and the images posted above
got a quick question

did you leave schizo account to co-play anantrocks account??
the player that gave schizo the ultimatum

DeletedUser100230

got a quick question

I can answer that for you , Ulto is a close friend of all 3 of us , Matt , dan and me .
So when this thing went down all 3 of us offered him the account to join In rather not just 3 but lot of players in tribe wanted ulto to play .

I hope he joins my account but as you can see from his message above he was deeply hurt by the act of schizo(will) .

Ulto14

got a quick question

I did not leave the account until Schizo left and deleted. Even tho he came back and started saying he would take down IL, I didn't go back on the account because I see what hes doing as wrong. But its his game to play however he wants so good luck to him. I won't abandon the tribe I'm in or the friends I have made.