[W100] Premade

• Thread starter Natural Perfection.
  • Start date

Natural Perfection.

Hey all,

I am going to set up a premade tribe for W100. This premade will start in the rim (the aim for now is starting 2-3 weeks after the world start) and my goal is to create a good balance between top- and decent players.

i-want-you-uncle-sam.jpg

About me
My name is Thijs, I am 22 years old and I am from the Netherlands. I have been playing tribalwars for around 10 years now, and during this period I gained a lot of experience on both the Dutch and the American server. Now I want to prove myself on the .net server as well, and W100 should be the best world to do that. I love old-school tribalwars and therefore I really hope that W100 will be like the older worlds, without all extra premium features and without flags.

Idea for this tribe
The idea for the tribe actually depends on the world settings (pp and flags or not). If they disable premium functions and flags, then the idea is to come up with a good topic for the tribe and all make a new account with a name that is related to this tribename. Therefore it is a must to be willing to make a new account for this.
However, when there are flags enabled then this gives a huge disadvantage, and therefore everyone will play on their own "old" accounts if this is the case.

To sum up everything:

Starting date: 2-3 weeks after start of W100
Tribe name: to be determined
Number of players: 25 max
Experience required: at least some proof that you know what to do. If you dont have that much experience you can still contact me, motivated players are always welcome!
Other requirements: Being willing to make a new account that fits the tribe's theme

If you are interested or have questions, you can either send me a personal message (here or ingame) or add me on skype: thijs.m@outlook.com

Thanks for your attention

T

Garrock

Just an opinion and observation mate. In newer worlds late starts do not carry the advantages it once did. Worlds are so small now that at 2-3 weeks late you'll in all likelihood be forced to conduct your start-ups right next door to people already nobling. Especially with the advent of P2W. Basically what I'm getting at is that the entire world will likely be core continents.

Natural Perfection.

Just an opinion and observation mate. In newer worlds late starts do not carry the advantages it once did. Worlds are so small now that at 2-3 weeks late you'll in all likelihood be forced to conduct your start-ups right next door to people already nobling. Especially with the advent of P2W. Basically what I'm getting at is that the entire world will likely be core continents.

I know, but I think that W100 might be different
I will take this into consideration though, thanks :)

DeletedUser119686

Now a days people get their second village within 1 week of a server opening. Ridiculous.

Natural Perfection.

If they make W100 not premium free then no-one will take innogames serious anymore

Premium free will mean that the second villages will not happen until 2-3-4 weeks in

DeletedUser116463

2-3 weeks late is not a good idea based on the P2P trends. W100 possiblity as P2PW is close to 99.99%.lol.

DeletedUser83995

Just to add on to the point already made and you being a friend of mine from the US server. I would highly suggest you making it about 4-7 days late. W100 will not be like W10 where within 7 days they were already in K75. Within a month the world was almost reaching near the edge. So I would suggest making it 4-7 days as these worlds now days end around 12 K's full and 4 partials (look at world 96 for example) So by joining 2-3 weeks late as said above you will likely be joining right next to players already nobling. Which doesn't mean you guys can't do well with skill and sniping but you just turned your success rate from starting early being around 10-15% to starting late most likely below 1%. It would take a miracle.

~ Sci