Vodka Declares on NN

lionguard32

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
How did we face defeat? Let's see you hit my account with what was it 150 nukes and I didn't lose a single village. How many trains was it that got sniped between only 2 of us you were hitting? The only headway you made against us at all was on 2 less than active accounts. One day you will step to the big leagues and learn coordination and how to plan a proper op. I look forward to that day when I can say Vodka truly showed a challenge. Oh I forgot to ask how many tribe do you have helping stack your front right now? I know the truth now let's see if you will be honest with the rest of the world before you brag about how you are better.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Man stacks one op and snipes half a dozen trains and thinks he's a top lad :D. Had a good laugh seeing all those flag boosters on 3% and 4% def flags.

You guys were happy to hit the inactive shaggy account before i joined. I smashed one op (bigger than the one that hit you mind) just 3 days after i took over the account and you guys never tried again, instead everyone went inactive themselves when they stop receiving free vils, so sad.

I look forward to seeing you guys 'step to the big league and learn coordination and how to plan a proper op'.

You want a challenge from Vodka? I want a challenge from NN/Felons.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How did we face defeat? Let's see you hit my account with what was it 150 nukes and I didn't lose a single village. How many trains was it that got sniped between only 2 of us you were hitting? The only headway you made against us at all was on 2 less than active accounts. One day you will step to the big leagues and learn coordination and how to plan a proper op. I look forward to that day when I can say Vodka truly showed a challenge. Oh I forgot to ask how many tribe do you have helping stack your front right now? I know the truth now let's see if you will be honest with the rest of the world before you brag about how you are better.

Are you really bragging about defending against 150 nukes? Wouldn't even call that an op just a poke tbh.

Talking pretty big for someone who was part of a tribe that has done absolutely nothing impressive this war, you took a few villages from an inactive accoutn (shaggydog) and then did nothing for over a month .

Who are you again? No one important or impressive that's for sure.

DeletedUser121212

Not sure all those self-help-tapes will help you turn things around.

Last edited:

DeletedUser121326

I’m a little late to the party: ANOTHER NN MERGE. Surely Felons has the stronger grounds of negotiation for a merge. How did they allow you to eat them and not them eat you?

‘If you want saving from an embarrassing loss so early on you’ll have to join us and not us join you’

Weak negotiators as well as weak players I suppose.

Does it not get to the point though where you’ve cycled that strategy to bolster numbers and had it fail that many times that it causes deeper and deeper shame each time?

I guess you can officially say this is the last time now that there’s literally no one left for you to look at for a saving grace merge.

On a scale of 1-10 how embarrassed are the players in NN to be associated with that tribe name. You should quit that tribe and start completely fresh or at the very least a name change. Like attempt a proper clean slate with your fresh new members. Go nuts.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
One day you will step to the big leagues and learn coordination and how to plan a proper op. I look forward to that day when I can say Vodka truly showed a challenge.

Should of waited before my first post oh well,

Big words just a day before NN lands yet another fail OP.

Weekly:

ODD:
CPE9WrT.png

Monthly:

9uRZCVN.png

GzMQJ1O.png

Impressive stuff.

DeletedUser118185

Impressive by snoopy account, well played you guys!

Must be ridiculously demoralising to have big Op after big Op fall flat on its face and fail. Need us to show you how it’s done?

They will yet be able to find another excuse lol
They always do.

DeletedUser118185

And the next internal from nn is on!
The glourious barb nobler willyorwonty lol

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Anyone seen Kidd738 recently?

One day you will step to the big leagues and learn coordination and how to plan a proper op.

Side 1:
Tribes: Vodka
Side 2:
Tribes: NN

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 216
Side 2: 78
Difference: 138

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 147