Just why..........

DeletedUser120220

Pretty sure you Got all the OP details and as a result internalled Seok and got mega stacked.

Next OP will be different. You don’t need to be good to defend on a WT word. If Obey keep up the defending fair play. Too bad they can’t be arsed to help their meat shields. I’d your so good why didn’t you sit Kit when he knew about it or Metha

No i did not get the OP details, all the defending i did was response to the attacks of Spyker.

We did not internal Seok because we heard he was gonna get opped, we heard nothing about that.
Unfortunately the player went inactive so we had to internal him.
By the time you guys hit him he hadn't logged in for about 9 days.

It just took us quite long to internal him as we had just blew our nukes when he went yellow and since it's a front account we couldn't afford to half-ass the internal.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Very good. Nice to see you back. So since you made a comparison to W83 how would you compare NBD to Barbie as meat shields.

I think they have been very bad for Obey. Wouldn’t you agree?

Hard to compare, in 83 with NBD I was aware of everything going on as I was an active part of leadership, and more or less structured the events surrounding NBD.
Here though, I haven't logged in over a month and I'm not a part of the leadership, most of the time spend on TW is spend in my chat with my friends or planning for W100.
All I know is that Barbie are VAPE remnants?

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
If OBEY was not skilled enough then Superdog would also see a page like the one from @k3it4 , unfortunately for the rest of y'all he is skilled and managed to def 1.1Million troops.
The ones who still think after all these months OBEY isn't worth the #1 spot show us they've got 0,0 insight in this whole game.
Okay... sure we will call the games he plays "skill"

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If OBEY was not skilled enough then Superdog would also see a page like the one from @k3it4 , unfortunately for the rest of y'all he is skilled and managed to def 1.1Million troops.
The ones who still think after all these months OBEY isn't worth the #1 spot show us they've got 0,0 insight in this whole game.

What account are you on? Nice to see you roast @k3it4

DeletedUser

I think NBD were not very useful and carried by very motivated sitters especially from leadership as well as heavy stacks. I remember taking guys like us wiseguys and sage daily for 12 hours a day whilst I was in Golden and I know there used to be quite a few people in Golden that'd do the same thing. I think Barbie would be in a similar if not better situation if given the stacking support. That's the key difference in my opinion.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What happened tonight then ?

Yes TW community another sloppy OBEY op. Thought I was bad OBEY if that was the case I should have been an easy target.

Sam

DeletedUser117283

Very good. Nice to see you back. So since you made a comparison to W83 how would you compare NBD to Barbie as meat shields.

I think they have been very bad for Obey. Wouldn’t you agree?
That would depend on the situation, NBD knew we couldn't win against NAM or your tribe, So we did what NBD stands for and Deny NAM there last no haul win the best we could. So hatred for NAM overall is what drove us.

The difference would be if Barbie knows there place in the world and what motive drives them in being at least an effective meat shield. If there doing badly (would not know, dont play the world) i would say its just a sour tactical move on obeys side if they dont help them.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
That would depend on the situation, NBD knew we couldn't win against NAM or your tribe, So we did what NBD stands for and Deny NAM there last no haul win the best we could. So hatred for NAM overall is what drove us.

The difference would be if Barbie knows there place in the world and what motive drives them in being at least an effective meat shield. If there doing badly (would not know, dont play the world) i would say its just a sour tactical move on obeys side if they dont help them.
NBD kicked us from its tribe and imeadiately started launching on Hillary Duff and other mates of ours. Your OP failed and you crawled to Golden to save your asses. If it wasn't for Golden's support and countless sits you would have been defeated long before Nam started launching on you. Paint over it however you like to make yourself sound good, but that is what happened.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
7F85Z4L.gif

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If I was a bystander watching this world the Anti Obey alliance has more egos on the externals than Obey members. However thats been the case for what the past 20 or so worlds that some of their top players have joined? Even though I'm in Defy I still can't stand some of the people who are my allies. Always complaining about this or that or trying to paint the other person as a bad guy. You would think their personalties would have evolved by now.

DeletedUser117283

NBD kicked us from its tribe and imeadiately started launching on Hillary Duff and other mates of ours. Your OP failed and you crawled to Golden to save your asses. If it wasn't for Golden's support and countless sits you would have been defeated long before Nam started launching on you. Paint over it however you like to make yourself sound good, but that is what happened.

We made massive mistakes in that world plenty of em, One of them being we knew we lost when we recruited you boys.

atmospherecf

What happened tonight then ?

Yes TW community another sloppy OBEY op. Thought I was bad OBEY if that was the case I should have been an easy target.

Sam

Who ever was coordinating that defense... was some bad ass person..

conan_vs_obiwan.gif

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If I was a bystander watching this world the Anti Obey alliance has more egos on the externals than Obey members. However thats been the case for what the past 20 or so worlds that some of their top players have joined? Even though I'm in Defy I still can't stand some of the people who are my allies. Always complaining about this or that or trying to paint the other person as a bad guy. You would think their personalties would have evolved by now.

Oh look. Bitcloud back licking ass like he did on 83 for an invite. When are you joining obey this time? Stop pretending you aren’t friendship with all the Obey egos. And just to point out you had a serious one on 83 you’re just too inactive to talk smack this time around. Back in your box