Just why..........

DeletedUser121430

Oh look. Bitcloud back licking ass like he did on 83 for an invite. When are you joining obey this time? Stop pretending you aren’t friendship with all the Obey egos. And just to point out you had a serious one on 83 you’re just too inactive to talk smack this time around. Back in your box

Here's the example =Bit Cloud= Needed. " Always complaining about this or that or trying to paint the other person as a bad guy. You would think their personalties would have evolved by now."

Don't you just love the lovely anti-obey personality. It's like a endless overflowing slurry pit.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh look. Bitcloud back licking ass like he did on 83 for an invite. When are you joining obey this time? Stop pretending you aren’t friendship with all the Obey egos. And just to point out you had a serious one on 83 you’re just too inactive to talk smack this time around. Back in your box

Hate to break this too you mate Bitcloud account wasn't on 83. I am friends with people in Obey I've known them for years and they're great people with low drama unlike yourself. I can also fight my friends its fun testing your abilities on others and having a good laugh doesn't bother me at all. I haven't asked Obey for an invite which they can confirm for you. You are probably the number 1 reason I hate being in an anti Obey coalition. Its not because of not liking the fight with them its because now I have to be second hand in league with some of the most toxic players I've ever seen in .net. Your hubris lost you w90 and it very well could on this world too.

DeletedUser

I honestly never really got the past world friends thing.

In terms of friends outside of my account from past worlds, I have more friends in WET than I ever had in Obey if you exclude my own coplayers. Does this mean I leak information or they leak information to me or that we want to be in the same tribe? No. It's all rather silly.

DeletedUser92554

:rolleyes:

Way to prove him completely right...

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hate to break this too you mate Bitcloud account wasn't on 83. I am friends with people in Obey I've known them for years and they're great people with low drama unlike yourself. I can also fight my friends its fun testing your abilities on others and having a good laugh doesn't bother me at all. I haven't asked Obey for an invite which they can confirm for you. You are probably the number 1 reason I hate being in an anti Obey coalition. Its not because of not liking the fight with them its because now I have to be second hand in league with some of the most toxic players I've ever seen in .net. Your hubris lost you w90 and it very well could on this world too.

W90. I don’t even play this word.

In terms of friends outside of my account from past worlds, I have more friends in WET than I ever had in Obey if you exclude my own coplayers. Does this mean I leak information or they leak information to me or that we want to be in the same tribe? No. It's all rather silly.

I remember Infamy asking you for info about Tea and then wanting you to jump ship so there is a strong correlation esp when talking about bit licking Obeys arse.

Why is he talking about being me in an allied tribe???

Why are you sticking up for Obey who are smashing your tribe. Go help you tribe mates and stop cheering on Obey from the sidelines. If I was in your tribe I would resent you. You don’t see Obey players cheering on Wet for wrecking Barbie for being idiots on the forums.

The mind boggles!!!!

DeletedUser

I remember Infamy asking you for info about Tea and then wanting you to jump ship so there is a strong correlation esp when talking about bit licking Obeys arse.

Infamy or at least individuals from Infamy asked every single player on the front for information and to jump ship which kind of makes your point null and void. I just happened to be one such person on the front. I was getting messages from Infamy by guys like Xmachinez and Purely Forgotten trying to pry for shit before they even knew who I was. Like some people are going to try their best to win. If we were good mates, I'd bet you'd at least try to chat with me and see what's up.

I originally wanted to join Infamy yes because I thought they'd end up on the winning side of things, but the way the world panned out I ended up on the TEA side of the world so I was stuck there and stayed there.

EDIT:

What you are accusing Bit Cloud of is actually giving Obey favour because of past worlds which is completely different. If I had given Infamy or BiP favour for example on W90 because I knew some people there, TEA would have collapsed way earlier. Heck if I'd have done nothing, TEA would have collapsed earlier. Like I could give examples but this isn't W90, citing me though pretty much proves my point.

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Infamy or at least individuals from Infamy asked every single player on the front for information and to jump ship which kind of makes your point null and void. I just happened to be one such person on the front. I was getting messages from Infamy by guys like Xmachinez and Purely Forgotten trying to pry for shit before they even knew who I was. Like some people are going to try their best to win. If we were good mates, I'd bet you'd at least try to chat with me and see what's up.

I originally wanted to join Infamy yes because I thought they'd end up on the winning side of things, but the way the world panned out I ended up on the TEA side of the world so I was stuck there and stayed there.

EDIT:

What you are accusing Bit Cloud of is actually giving Obey favour because of past worlds which is completely different. If I had given Infamy or BiP favour for example on W90 because I knew some people there, TEA would have collapsed way earlier. Heck if I'd have done nothing, TEA would have collapsed earlier. Like I could give examples but this isn't W90, citing me though pretty much proves my point.

Does that not prove my point? Infamy asking Fal players to join. If they knew you that would make even more sense to recruit. That’s why I’m saying bitcloud will join obey like he did on 90 with infamy

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Does that not prove my point? Infamy asking Fal players to join. If they knew you that would make even more sense to recruit. That’s why I’m saying bitcloud will join obey like he did on 90 with infamy
Just like looniesi and mozzzza did too? Put them on the list, they're up next. Look out, Escape!

DeletedUser

None of the players in Infamy who asked are in this tribe as far as I'm aware.

Your point was about Bitcloud being friends with players from Infamy and therefore wanting an invite wasn't it? Or was it that you had no point at all?

DeletedUser121624

Y'all got myspace, or what?

Benny sure doesn't have you on my space after how mean you were to him, sad thing is council agreed that you are in fact a meany and that something needs to be done.

apujanata

Reaction score

You are so sweet, to consider WET as friend

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
W90. I don’t even play this word.

Why is he talking about being me in an allied tribe???

Why are you sticking up for Obey who are smashing your tribe. Go help you tribe mates and stop cheering on Obey from the sidelines. If I was in your tribe I would resent you. You don’t see Obey players cheering on Wet for wrecking Barbie for being idiots on the forums.

The mind boggles!!!!

Your posts make the mind boggle. Where do you see me cheering on Obey? I see myself stating all the hubris and ego is coming from the coalition against them which is true. I can't help my tribe getting smashed, players losing villages don't seem to have the stomach to want to fight to the end, nothing I can do about that if they wanted to send me the sit I'd be happy to play it. I've helped players in Defy as much as much as one can and those who know me know that I always give my all for the tribe I'm in.

As for bringing Looni and Mozza into things they were decent tribemates in Farm on w90 but didn't have the overall game to last but so long on that world so never built a relationship with Infamy but I'm glad to see them do well on this world and have developed their game more. In closing don't worry Murph I'm sure I'll prove myself on this world just like I did on w90 having a hand in TEA taking months to clear their rim and having to invite the rest of the rim/tudadar gifting to do it.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your posts make the mind boggle. Where do you see me cheering on Obey? I see myself stating all the hubris and ego is coming from the coalition against them which is true. I can't help my tribe getting smashed, players losing villages don't seem to have the stomach to want to fight to the end, nothing I can do about that if they wanted to send me the sit I'd be happy to play it. I've helped players in Defy as much as much as one can and those who know me know that I always give my all for the tribe I'm in.

As for bringing Looni and Mozza into things they were decent tribemates in Farm on w90 but didn't have the overall game to last but so long on that world so never built a relationship with Infamy but I'm glad to see them do well on this world and have developed their game more. In closing don't worry Murph I'm sure I'll prove myself on this world just like I did on w90 having a hand in TEA taking months to clear their rim and having to invite the rest of the rim/tudadar gifting to do it.

hahaha

Last edited: