Fleezy Like a Sunday Morning

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
But ronnie is really dirty. He gave me and my crew the greenlight, then went MIA while dik was attacking. Also, shows his weakness for letting DD strongarm him

Aside from that, I hope that Luhail's and DD's attacks go well XDD

who is lahail:p
only attack back because you are sending real trains/attacks.

btw dik didnt want a other 20 members joining s-rank,more of us thought this so he attack you.(not the best plan but DD can be a bitch <3) but no train so a bit fast on pressing the red button...

Last edited:

DeletedUser121451

I think (irony intended) we should all pay a little less attention to who thinks what, and a little more to doing what's best for the tribe we're in. And all of this isn't it.

There are two tribes in the SW that understand that, and if Creati ever realizes as well that they're better off together, that's the combined tribe or family that will win this world. I sarcastically hope the rest of us are getting enough laughs in on our way to the slaughter house.

DeletedUser117635

So lahail, how is one supposed to know that 6 fakes from known offense villages are not real? I just think the double standard here is funny. Ill be laughing the whole way if yall can take me down

DeletedUser88324

Horrible post Chris. You couldnt even get the Dutchman to grant you an interview...

Haha keep up the good work, im glad you do this. it gives good reading and entertainment while sitting on the throne ;)

DeletedUser121402

Enjoyed the read as always, also nice ta see me suggestion (somewhat) were already thought off by ye?

disagree on the me bein humble comment by ye...ye just caught me on a rare occasion o' soberness! don say that 'bout pirate captains... brings bad rep ARRR!!!
piratetongueor4.gif

also, rankings be a bit off ye scallywag, ye be slackin!
zix0tl.gif
~IL~ me favorite crew in the north, shoulda been put at rank 1 tho, UNDER would be 2, creati would be 3, as fer last two... yer lumpin us as a tribe again...tsk tsk mayhaps Alpha be worthy a spot (can have ours) seein as they prolly the hardiest crew yet n' well proven in combat that alone beats any "tribe-rankin standard" in me book
bookishfj7.gif

Enex, ye played me well... longest reply me had to stop at fer a while on'em forums...couldnae resist not singin along harharhar!

DeletedUser119759

Nice video by atmos. I like to hear the insight on how other tribes view other tribes and that containment plan against creati...good shit.. Keep those videos going.

DeletedUser110019

Nice video by atmos. I like to hear the insight on how other tribes view other tribes and that containment plan against creati...good shit.. Keep those videos going.

plz do than thom will let me noble barbs <3

CrazyBrute

Got to say I only joined W97 to kill a little time before W98 started, however these write-ups have made me feel pretty connected to the world - in fact, now I don't really want to leave haha

Props to you @Fleezus Clyde for putting in serious work and props to the Dukes/members of interest who are openly giving interviews. Makes for great reading, thanks!

Edit: Also just got to say from a personal perspective a Creative vs Under war has the makings of a great clash; balanced looking lineups with a similar level of experience. Would make for a tasty war imo

Last edited:

DeletedUser121624

So given all these internal issues, such a high level of member dissatisfaction (despite what Ronnie may claim in the video) & their dubious ways, I cannot fathom AA making it a whole lot longer this world. The high turnover rate of members for one is clearly affecting morale & loyalty and the fact that I was given this video above by like 5 different sources only goes to show you the dissatisfaction of the member-base. I don't deny the skill of quite a few of their members, but Ronnie's dirty tricks are going to bite him in the butt - everyone shot me down when I suggested IPOD was next on the menu; but it looks like I was right on that after all; and I'm certain Ronnie won't be able to continue his untrustworthy ways without the world reacting.

b49047b77bb3d7db0c3c0913dc7572cb.png

f21f6369655bc39133edfbc586f00aeb.png

You sure Chris?

DeletedUser121451

What war? We tickled each other for 3 seconds, and then we hugged.

DeletedUser117635

Your right. ^ Seems Ageis died the moment they merged with S-rank

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
b49047b77bb3d7db0c3c0913dc7572cb.png

f21f6369655bc39133edfbc586f00aeb.png

You sure Chris?

2mvdHT2.png

I too can make potentially spurious claims without presenting any evidence to back it up. You are screwed AA! We are gonna hug all your best members!

Not saying what you are saying is necessarily false. However posting a message from one of your own members with no other validation doesn't convince me of anything. And I am sure my boy Chris feels the same. Try again?

Last edited: