Side 2: 684,998
Difference: 613,355

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,257
Side 2: 80,284
Difference: 67,027

chart

I'm waiting for my video to leaked.. anyways.. war stats.. We will combine Plot and Annex.. Since we are warring both of you at the same time.

The Evil Organization

Who's Plot?

Ronnie, I hope that you find the professional help that you so sorely need. No one needs to go through their whole life like this.

DeletedUser118016

Yeah, nice hits in both directions. :)
Though 2 of those 3 is rimming one s-rank guy that only had two villages... which was nicely done, but I think we'll need more time to get a more meaningful analysis on caps. It looks like Annex is winning in OD sofar, though.

He was left out to dry.

The fact that a tribe that is 11-12 times the size of Annex is unable to support a player who was clearly going to be rimmed when THEY declared is CLEARLY a reflection on the leadership of the family and how important they feel members are, rather than just overall caps.

The two main villages on Drunken Professional, since beginning of conflict, took 500,000 ODD to take them.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
look's like Ronnie has lost the plot :p

Side 1:
Tribes: AA, s-rank
Side 2:
Tribes: Annex

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 4
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 30,032
Side 2: 18,213
Difference: 11,819

chart

You declared war on them - don't throw tribes on their side. Just because you're a family tribe doesn't mean everyone is and adding tribes to pad your stats is just sad.... especially when you're winning as is.

PLOT is I AM POTATO's little rogue tribe - nowhere near Annex and shouldn't be included in stats :)

#AnnexWillAchieve

DeletedUser

I'm not sure the Annex deserves so much attention :) However, their statement outperforms their capabilities at the moment.

atmospherecf

Side 1:
Tribes: Annex, Plot
Side 2:
Tribes: AA, s-rank

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 197
Difference: 162

chart

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 21
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 74,504
Side 2: 702,983
Difference: 628,479

chart

Side 1: 18,213
Side 2: 94,403
Difference: 76,190

chart

Keep it going... at the end of the day this is tribal wars.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Oh that's ironic because merely a couple weeks ago it was still merge wars. The rebrand coming in just in time to save a dying game feelsgoodman

DeletedUser121451

He was left out to dry.

The fact that a tribe that is 11-12 times the size of Annex is unable to support a player who was clearly going to be rimmed when THEY declared is CLEARLY a reflection on the leadership of the family and how important they feel members are, rather than just overall caps.

The two main villages on Drunken Professional, since beginning of conflict, took 500,000 ODD to take them.
That's quite an overgeneralisation and far-reaching conclusions based on one data point of one parameter. And as such, quite a liberal, all-caps emphasized use of the word 'clearly'. Don't join the propaganda cesspool, you're one of the ones that still has integrity (in my view). Your tribe is better off without that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121451

Oh that's ironic because merely a couple weeks ago it was still merge wars.
You replaced the wrong word.

I'm against all this trash talk (in the broadest sense of the term). But if it can't be remedied, I request that people exhibit some trade pride and produce a better quality of trash.
(I apologize for focusing on this one, it's a general statement directed at everyone trash talking on the externals.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Someone is clearly bothered by those war stats considering they feel the need to add another random tribe in there to pad them

I think the part I don't get the most....

Side 1:
Tribes: AA
Side 2:
Tribes: Annex

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 3
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 62,428
Side 2: 12,269
Difference: 50,159

chart

Like Ronnie you are only making yourselves look more pathetic lol .... those aren't even bad stats - just the fact you feel the need to throw PLOT in really just goes to show the confidence you have in your tribe :D

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
AA are doing well without adding more stats. They have had some great timings on their attacks and counter snipes and even noble nukes. So they are finally making it through.

With persistence and in some cases brute strength taking its toll on us.

Impressed by some players in AA.

I hope we are putting up a decent fight for you guys. Been very enjoyable thus far for me.

Temple of Tom

I'm impressed with the amount of defensive troops ~IL~ is willing to waste fighting this proxy war. #woke

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hahaha I wondered when that info would get placed on here. Of course all the defense you see. It's all theirs. None of it is ours.

Temple of Tom

Fake news. ~IL~ has already admitted to it and they are currently begging forgiveness. They are much more open to renaming their vills in our honor.