Energizer Tries To Annex

Who is your favourite to survive?

• Energizer Family

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Annexation

Votes: 48 69.6%

• Total voters

DeletedUser119047

The secret is out that ~IL~ is supporting Annex. Alpha tribe will be happy about this situation. Closer ties with AA & Alpha tribe & glutt...

AA vs ~IL~ (I can't see a clear winner.. would take forever war..)

AA + Alpha + glut vs ~IL~ (~IL~ would be taking on too much...)

Everyone seems to be under rating AA... from the leaks from clyde and potato, AA seems to be organized and proven warriors.

DeletedUser119047

lols... don't be surprise to see AA + Alpha + glut alliance.. insanity!

DeletedUser121402

Poor IPOD no one's considerin'em any good in that hypothetical war

atmospherecf

The secret is out that ~IL~ is supporting Annex. Alpha tribe will be happy about this situation. Closer ties with AA & Alpha tribe & glutt...

AA vs ~IL~ (I can't see a clear winner.. would take forever war..)

AA + Alpha + glut vs ~IL~ (~IL~ would be taking on too much...)

Everyone seems to be under rating AA... from the leaks from clyde and potato, AA seems to be organized and proven warriors.

We are unorganized.. we just get lucky on caps.. and if something bad goes wrong... I just blame brad for it lols

DeletedUser118016

Potato is still triggered about how poorly his circ went over. He thought the world was going to stop because we didn't want to hug him. Have fun on W99, I guess.

Beatoffconductor, good snipes, the stacks from ~IL~ can't be hyped up as skill though. #stayhumble
Mate, you hit no ~IL~ troops, whatsoever.

You long ranged TheBeatConductor shortly after sending the following message...

Temple of Tom Jan 23, 20:23
You annex guys won't like me much after this weekend lol.

GameFowl Jan 23, 20:24
Yeah, heard that enough times.

Temple of Tom Jan 23, 20:29
Just don't rely on the Viking guys lol. They were bad. Unable to support anyone bad.

Looks like they were able to knock out your measly Offence. You broadcasted where you were attacking well enough that it gave us plenty of time to predict (quite accurately I must say) where you were hitting on TheBeatConductor.

The fact that you think TheBeatConductor isn't good enough to Defend themselves is your mistake.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
AA crying about ~IL~ stacking their targets, but are they gonna man up and do anything about it?... Probably not

Temple of Tom

The duke of ~IL~ admitted to stacking you guys(beatoffcon included), and he is begging for our forgiveness while withdrawing support, maybe next time you can sell it as skill or whatever. Good try guys.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
hehe mail me in game:D

here i changed my vote for you guys<3 :)
Who is your favourite to survive?

1. Energizer Family
    17 vote(s)
    38.6%
  2. *
    Annexation
    27 vote(s)
    61.4%

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Some words AA would be wise to remember

56417219.jpg

Temple of Tom

Fleezy are you going to leave forum when creative gets destroyed?

DeletedUser121451

I propose a better question

Are you going to cry gangbang when AA gets destroyed even though it's been you starting all these wars? :D
I propose a better question: why are you, as a renowned global analyst, allocating so much attention to AA? Your analysis: we're shit. Noted. Maybe even agreed. Now give the same scrutiny (and as consequence: attention) to every other tribe in this world. And with 'the same' I mean: every worthy tribe equal scrutiny, or every worthy tribe to their ratio of worthiness (which can be translated to the ratio of their estimate chance to win this world).

Or is that what you're already doing with all this attention you are giving to AA?

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I propose a better question: why are you, as a renowned global analyst, allocating so much attention to AA? Your analysis: we're shit. Noted. Maybe even agreed. Now give the same scrutiny (and as consequence: attention) to every other tribe in this world. And with 'the same' I mean: every worthy tribe equal scrutiny, or every worthy tribe to their ratio of worthiness (which can be translated to the ratio of their estimate chance to win this world).

Or is that what you're already doing with all this attention you are giving to AA?

Trump gets a lot of coverage too.... doesn't make him a good president. Just like AA gets a lot of attention; doesn't make them a good tribe. Plus it'll be fun to watch you fall apart before sending an attack cause your egos can't handle some words from some guy online :p

LMAO now that's just a title you've given me.... i'm just a guy with his own opinions :D

DeletedUser121451

Trump gets a lot of coverage too.... doesn't make him a good president. Just like AA gets a lot of attention; doesn't make them a good tribe. Plus it'll be fun to watch you fall apart before sending an attack cause your egos can't handle some words from some guy online :p

LMAO now that's just a title you've given me.... i'm just a guy with his own opinions :D
So what you're saying is that nothing you say matters, because it's all just part of the same PnP everyone else is spewing. Noted. I guess I'll have to start treating it the same way and cross you of my shortlist of people that consistently try to base their arguments on reality.

*waves at TimeSplitter, GameFowl and maybe one or two other guys I'm forgetting about* Looks like it's just us now. I think I might be losing my last fraction of interest in the externals of this world, since we're running out of people that care about reality. They all just want to swim in their troll echo room, which holds no interest for me. So I'll speak to you guys ingame.