Every Dog has its Day.....

-M A R I O-

Dont let the wannabe trolls try and discredit your post fleezy, because that was legendary. :)

This kind of dec takes me back to the old days. Ronnie, take out a pad of paper and start taking notes...

Valour Khan

Not in the slightest. Dismantling a tribe is not merging. Absolutely no UNDER leadership is now Creati leadership; as Marmite said and I also hold true; an agreement between leadership is essential but we merely had 4 good players apply so we let them in at an opportunistic time :) on the flip side AA still has s-rank as an academy tribe & ~A~ rolled over for inferior leadership.

If you wanted to apply what's happening down here to the north west imagine if s-rank hadn't lost miserably & instead just recruited 4 accounts and slaughtered ~A~ .... no one would have had problems with that ;)

You bring up some good points. Calling it a merge was wrong on my part, you are right about that. It technically isn't a merge. I don't have any problem with what you did. This game has transformed into a recruit-first mindset compared to actually warring. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that though. Every tribe does it so why should you guys get any criticism for it? The reason I'm personally upset is because in my short time in this world, I looked at your tribe as an old school tribe. A small amount of members that are extremely skilled and coordinated. Win with skill, not by recruiting any threats that arise. Although this move doesn't completely change that, I would have loved to see you guys win the world by destroying everyone else in it. If nothing changes diplomatically throughout the world, I don't see an opposing tribe that could match you guys skill wise at this point. I wish you guys the best of luck in the upcoming "war" and I look forward to seeing how you progress throughout the world.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
We had 21 members prior to these new 4 accounts joining while some other 'top' tribes have 60 + an academy :)

We only recruited those worthy of a spot for the coming months. You're all playing checkers and chess but we're playing TribalWars ;)

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
7.5/10 with a name like DVBBS I really really expected you to have recorded your lyrics over the top. Everything else was Fleez!

200w.gif

atmospherecf

We had 21 members prior to these new 4 accounts joining while some other 'top' tribes have 60 + an academy :)

We only recruited those worthy of a spot for the coming months. You're all playing checkers and chess but we're playing TribalWars ;)

Nice premade tribe indeed. I use to make those back in the day. I prefer to make tribes from scratch now:) more challenging the more fun... I love the drama

DeletedUser

Nice premade tribe indeed. I use to make those back in the day. I prefer to make tribes from scratch now:) more challenging the more fun... I love the drama

I can't remember the last time you made a premade tribe. Your always joining worlds and making from scratch.

Anyways, back to the topic. Looks like creati recruited the top players from under, and then declared war.. what a shame.. this is not a legit war.. more of a robbery

DeletedUser121438

UNDER leaderships reaction

giphy.gif

Now i know where the name under comes from.

giphy.gif

DeletedUser118016

and AA came in to pick up the players we didn't want ..... I'm really not surprised tbh:p Looks like they are looking for an all front war though :eek:

Can't wait for the video update on how Ronnie is gonna escape this one :p

Wasn't that really nice how they have a home for everyone? :)

DeletedUser88324

atmospher post: 7062015 said:
Small difference being, your prems were garbage led by a zombie in disguise.

DeletedUser88324

Anyways, back to the topic. Looks like creati recruited the top players from under, and then declared war.. what a shame.. this is not a legit war.. more of a robbery
Omg ford! You do a wonderful job at stating the obvious! Here ya go, another crayon to chew on.

Jesus christ.. is dimwits all AA has? Can nobody bring up a good point for discussion rather than repeat bs like little parrots?

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Omg ford! You do a wonderful job at stating the obvious! Here ya go, another crayon to chew on.

Jesus christ.. is dimwits all AA has? Can nobody bring up a good point for discussion rather than repeat bs like little parrots?

ow ow pick me pick me. i mean i can be a good dimwit for you ^^ haha

DeletedUser119333

Those players you recruited, weren't they the leadership of UNDER? Mind me, i am not sure, i thought they were.
As long as this is true, there is no tribe called UNDER to declare on. More like you announced that you want to pick up what's left. :)

Still, great post as always. :)

Slightly Sober

Dismantling a tribe through recruitment is a common tactic. Now I would have loved for Under and Creati to be at war in a (real war) something this world seriously needs to see. However, this recruitment basically took the frame of Under and left the piece of crap radio behind. Anyway I wish the best on Creati, I would wish the best on Under. But you took their frame, and they will seek new tribes. Something you should have had the foresight to see.