• AA

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • rebel

Votes: 28 68.3%

• Total voters

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As leader of my new tribe I would like you all to see the fight rank 2 (rip not rank 1 anymore) fight vs rank 16

I geuss it will take 7 days for aa to give up and re invited us at least.

dik nice mail ask saying goodbye to AA
Dastardly Dik today at 01:11 Good evening, We are leaving the tribe, there are various reasoning on why we are leaving. WE are tired of the constant recruiting of potential food. The inability of the council and the inactiveness of Pecy who should not be a duke as he's spineless. If you look at the discord Cowgirl is still located in the chat even though he has been on. The also idea of recruiting players on the border or two larger tribes is ignorant. Then wanting to op iPod at the same time. To Ronnie, I respect you and if you ever get tired of the AOL you are welcome to join us. If you want an invite to the tribe let me know as we are willing to accept anyone. I've led and won worlds as duke and plan on doing my damnedest on this one. Thank you, Dr. Dik

war? or hug? we dont know yet
The tribe Energizer declared war on tribe Rebellious!
Sent Jan 30, 2018 02:02:09
The tribe is now at war with Energizer!

War name: Order 66

Declaration:
Order 66

» Show war statistics
» Report offensive war declaration

a good mail when we left
AA - Talli56 today at 02:17 Thanks Quote Edit
Just like to start off with this, firstly wow...

No doubt we lost two good players.
Doesn't matter if we did, we still have the other 58. There's a trait of personality that you guys should see here... they left because they didn't see any good With this tribe, they talk shit about Percy but have failed to recognise that actualy there's two dukes for a reason so what was the need to stress over one being inactive or away or whatever...

We still have a perfectly fit co-duke while the other becomes unbusy.
This is a game of morale and fake mails, fake screenshots will be made.

When these guys notice they made the wrong decision, they will see that actually we don't need them.

Let's show people what we are made of, let's not let this lower our morale, it's honestly only two players, people are merging and we still have plenty of other good players in the academy up and coming. Just frees more space and speeds up the process.

Trust in our team, have faith.

here tali about team work,
https://gyazo.com/15f0fe11d5b9c6d63410a6ae2bf9147b

can we get a clap for tali for his aweome playes for the tribe over all. PA > tribe.

let the fun start

DeletedUser110019

no war stats yet will update tomorrow #sad#fakenews

DeletedUser121402

NAY NAY NAY!!!! WAIIIIIT!!!! dangit... we gunna miss this one!

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
hey ronnie nice one

Real attacks will be sent with the fakes. Please send 50 fakes per account YES, Dastardly Dik and lahuil are free to noble(don't set claim unless 1hr away from conquering the village) REMOVE SHARED COMMAND with everyone else. But me and PercyJackson and Crazy Flakes We might still have a potential spy in the tribe.

I think you have spies yeah>.>

but 197 attacks on me. gj man

and what DD got around 474

I idk if I can count but 60*50 = 3000 fakes

Last edited:

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah there isn't always great participation. When they were meant to pin my troops down. I only got 500 fakes.

DeletedUser110019

still no war stats what was the point of declaring if you were just not going to do anything

DeletedUser116033

Whilst rebel made the post, energizer made the declaration of war.

First move is on them and not OP I guess.

DeletedUser117635

I love you more than i love myself if that counts for anything :D