How can Obey win the world from Almurph's perspective

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think you’re losing your mind

MAybe your the one losing your mind.

Wait. So you're upset because some rim tribes have asked us for a merge? And we've rejected them? LOL I'm super confused. We're selfish because we don't want to merge anyone into us currently?

Yep sounds about right, WET tribe is so sefish after sacrificing lots of players and tribes your the one to gain from all that. Your burning your allies.. Perfect example is DEFY tribe.

he has to be trolling Mia lmao

Were having a proper discussion here, if your a WET player then your part of the group of deceivers

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sure you can laugh at this trying to cover up your deceptions on other tribes, using them as bait to grow

There you have straight from his mouth, they are willing to sacrifice everyone just to win...even allies..thats just sad

Yes i've heard it before, but how can you Merge 5 tribes in one tribe, DEFY, STRYKER, MEHH, WET, and APEX.. First you need to throw other tribes under the bus, just like what they did with OUTLAW...And from the looks of it WET is so desperate that they keep on encouraging DEFY but not sending support...

This is all true, WET didn't even send a tiny bit of support to their allied tribes, this clearly shows what their motives are.

The funny thing about this, all your so called alliance doesn't work, Obey is still growing..And thanks for throwing DEFY tribe under the bus, we will grow more.

Having quit the world a month ago, I am no longer bound by the non disclosure agreement that WET leadership FORCED me into.

I'll tell you a little story...

As the boss of DEFY, I never had a single contact with WET. At all. This goes to show they are the TRUE PUPPET MASTERS on w96.

I am so glad that I managed to escape them....

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Having quit the world a month ago, I am no longer bound by the non disclosure agreement that WET leadership FORCED me into.

I'll tell you a little story...

As the boss of DEFY, I never had a single contact with WET. At all. This goes to show they are the TRUE PUPPET MASTERS on w96.

I am so glad that I managed to escape them....

They manipulated you without you even knowing them Chris :S
324.gif

richiefingers

I have to say I blame wet for everything happening to indomitable (formerly pest) as well,
I've had no contact with them and they are on the other side of the world but it's there fault obey are nobling us out obviously.
It's also there fault obey have recruited evsc to help them against a 2 mill tribe as well.
I feel manipulated and betrayed by them after having no contact with them at all.

Just to point out I'm not having a go at obey for obliterating us it's all part of the game just pointing out ampac you are not coming across very well and it feels a bit desperate, all the tribes make alliances for there own benefit and that's part of the game.
are you telling me that once obey are done with us and the usefulness of evsc isn't there anymore you will just let them be to carry on playing or will you end the agreement and take them out? Not criticizing just this is how the game works..

Last edited:

*GranTorino

Ampac joined the world late so he doesn't know DEFY has always been there to troll OBEY (Hence the tribal tag) , lay off him a little :(

Yes they were a rim tribe that I would consider part of the coalition, yes they were a convenience to the coalition and a hindrance for OBEY that got much larger than probably any of us expected and given any other circumstance it would be feasible to class them as meat shields for the coalition, but I know DEFY has only been around to troll us, which happens to be a great convenience for the coalition that they didn't need to use them as fodder lol.

I saw somebody say DEFY didn't co-ordinate with wet/spyker but all 3 tribes + APEX and others launched a synchronised op on all sides of OBEY/BARBIE at the time maybe 3 weeks or so ago. Hard to believe that was coincidence but I suppose its marginally possible.

Last edited:

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

Ampac joined the world late so he doesn't know DEFY has always been there to troll OBEY (Hence the tribal tag) , lay off him a little :(

Yes they were a rim tribe that I would consider part of the coalition, yes they were a convenience to the coalition and a hindrance for OBEY that got much larger than probably any of us expected and given any other circumstance it would be feasible to class them as meat shields for the coalition, but I know DEFY has only been around to troll us, which happens to be a great convenience for the coalition that they didn't need to use them as fodder lol.

I saw somebody say DEFY didn't co-ordinate with wet/spyker but all 3 tribes + APEX and others launched a synchronised op on all sides of OBEY/BARBIE at the time maybe 3 weeks or so ago. Hard to believe that was coincidence but I suppose its marginally possible.

nope you are right. i was gathering nuke counts and preping OP, but couldn't get time to do it properly. Jake even helped us with planning, can't deny that and we had both same target in mind which was obvious. my idea was just to see how OBEY would react on our OP and once he told me they have that LT i agreed to use oportunity. my point is, we would have it probb around same time +/- 10hrs by pure coincedence, but we did use oportunity. we were all sitblocked, it was pretty funny situation so we continued hitting over next days aswell. still wouldn't call that coordination as in coalition, but as i've said you have every right to call it like that in that situation.

blckdrgn1

still wouldn't call that coordination as in coalition

Nah you guys weren't part of the coalition. You just joined wet/escapes side of the war, were coordinating with their leadership from the before the war started and long after, were sat by wet/escape, were supported by wet/escape, but no that wasnt "coordination as in coalition."

Lmao do you lie to yourself all the time or just on these forums? Your tribe's job was to be a meat shield and kill as many obey nukes as you can, survive as long as you can, and be a drain on Obey's resources. There's no shame in admitting that and saying "Hey we did a good job for our role" but for some reason you think denying it is better. It just makes you look silly bro.

blckdrgn1

Prove this a factual statement and I'll disband WET today.

If you can't then don't include yourself in conversations you have no information/factual statements to provide.

Pretty sure Obey even wants you to stop embarrassing yourself on the forums at this point.

We watch the ODS gains every time an op hit Defy and saw spikes in wet/spyker each time. It's pretty obvious :)

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

so you're calling me sore loser in one post and in other you say i should admit to myself we did good job? talk about silly... lol

WET/SPYKER did coordinate, OBEY/VAPE did coordinate. spyker sent miserable amounts of def to banana on your last OP and that was pretty much it of support. acc sits? jake and trex did help us occasionaly, and DEFY/OBEY war started the moment DEFY spawned next to OBEY. officially much much later. first sit Jake took around 2nd bigger OBEY OP, and maybe once or twice before last OBEY OP and when that OP started, first spyker took sit on 4th day of LT. i'm pretty sure for instance OBEY sniped most of the trains WET landed on VAPE on their first OP if you want to compare. not to mention supports from OBEY to VAPE, or WET spyker- that would be coalition. as for joining WET/SPYKER side of war;

"Explanation We find it incredibly disrespectful that you did not join escapes side of the gangbang war on us but you cannot escape us declaring on you!

REEEEEEE"- that was your declaration on us. lol

if i need to paint it to your inteligence, our sole purpose was fighting OBEY, we started for lolz, and as GT said, eating OBEY nukes and trains was convinience for WET/spyker. you can call us meatshields, but we have put ourselves in that position, no one manipulated us and yes i think and i think you have finally admitted to yourself that we did pretty well at that- certainly beyond my expectations. so not sure what did i lose. silly. lmao. and yes, we did that fair and square alone.

as for this last comment of yours all i can say LMAO. i mean, ampac had excuse, what's yours? lol

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We watch the ODS gains every time an op hit Defy and saw spikes in wet/spyker each time. It's pretty obvious :)
Oh? So whom has the list of ODS gains, I'd love to see? Surely you're not just going of the top of your head running through 70 people right before the op and then after saying "OMG YES IT WAS HIM".

Who's gaining ODS constantly while y'all are attacking? Also wasn't Bit cloud part of council there in Defy or something? Have you tried asking him if we've sent them support? He was up here preaching that he had to self stack and couldn't help his tribe. Wouldn't we have stacked him if he did have such a huge front? LOL

blckdrgn1

Oh? So whom has the list of ODS gains, I'd love to see? Surely you're not just going of the top of your head running through 70 people right before the op and then after saying "OMG YES IT WAS HIM".

Who's gaining ODS constantly while y'all are attacking? Also wasn't Bit cloud part of council there in Defy or something? Have you tried asking him if we've sent them support? He was up here preaching that he had to self stack and couldn't help his tribe. Wouldn't we have stacked him if he did have such a huge front? LOL

Seeing the ODS gains confirmed what we already assumed. There was no need to keep a list. Maybe you should have stacked him or others in Defy. I'm happy with your choice not to send enough :)

Now go disband WET or are you a liar?

DeletedUser105906

Man, stop embarrassing yourself. Just stop posting and go help your tribe mates in the eastern front. They could use defense, sits, you know even new players on the accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:

blckdrgn1

Man, stop embarrassing yourself. Just stop posting and go help your tribe mates in the eastern front. They could use def, sits, you know even knew players on the accounts.

Why are you trying to change the subject xcyber :( Dont like hearing the truth?

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I wasn’t leadership of Defy. I will say if players in Defy did get support from WET they kept it on the down low I never saw it.

DeletedUser121430

Prove this a factual statement and I'll disband WET today.

spyker sent miserable amounts of def to banana on your last OP
jake and trex did help us occasionaly
first sit Jake took around 2nd bigger OBEY OP
, and once or twice before last OBEY OP and when that OP started

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have to say I blame wet for everything happening to indomitable (formerly pest) as well,
I've had no contact with them and they are on the other side of the world but it's there fault obey are nobling us out obviously.
It's also there fault obey have recruited evsc to help them against a 2 mill tribe as well.
I feel manipulated and betrayed by them after having no contact with them at all.

Just to point out I'm not having a go at obey for obliterating us it's all part of the game just pointing out ampac you are not coming across very well and it feels a bit desperate, all the tribes make alliances for there own benefit and that's part of the game.
are you telling me that once obey are done with us and the usefulness of evsc isn't there anymore you will just let them be to carry on playing or will you end the agreement and take them out? Not criticizing just this is how the game works..

The truth hurts right, this happens when u got manipulated by WET tribe it seems now u realize that you just got tricked..

Being tricked by WET is ok, they are bunch of strategist that sacrifice other players, they will even sell their own friends ingame just to win. Thats how pathetic they are ingame.