World Domination

DeletedUser94059

Congrats Ben for finishing the world, big props to thom mike Jorge Jen cam uldza seb etc, I knew when you guys joined things would change, the hard part was just getting thom and mike to join as I knew they would bring gun players. Amanda and pavle my hat goes off to you guys. When Ben was crumbling and things looked dim you guys were the backbone of Ben and from that the tribe owes you. Glad to see the 70% achieved. Congrats to all

Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:

arabela

Congrats to Ben for their victory.

I respect both tribes/teams for their patience to end this world who appeared that would never end. In any world I played, I didnt see so much patience to play a world even when it seemed lost.
I admit i wouldnt be able to play a world for few years anymore.Worlds finish very fast these days and players are quiting as soon as they see the boat is going down.

Congrats for well deserved victory...

DeletedUser117865

It was beautiful to see the rally and dedication of everyone in Ben to finish off this very long world. Thank you those that continued to fight. The passing of Ben hit me especially hard when I found out, so I loved checking in on the updates on the forum and I am proud of the tribe for pulling out the win so this world can, deservedly, be dedicated to him. I know I haven't been a part of this world for a long time, but it was fun navigating a significant part of the early, mid, and endgame with Ben and my council at my side. Unfortunately, I was not able to see the end game through due to personal events, but I will never forget any of you, this world and the people I played with in it will always have a place in my heart.

So, all I can say now is,

Congrats on the win Ben.
I am sorry I could not continue to be a part of it.

-Sara

If anyone wants to talk please feel free to contact me via message here on the forums. I may not reply fast, but I'd love to catch up with people if they'd like.

Last edited by a moderator:

Schizophrenic

It was beautiful to see the rally and dedication of everyone in Ben to finish off this very long world. Thank you those that continued to fight. The passing of Ben hit me especially hard when I found out, so I loved checking in on the updates on the forum and I am proud of the tribe for pulling out the win so this world can, deservedly, be dedicated to him. I know I haven't been a part of this world for a long time, but it was fun navigating a significant part of the early, mid, and endgame with Ben and my council at my side. Unfortunately, I was not able to see the end game through due to personal events, but I will never forget any of you, this world and the people I played with in it will always have a place in my heart.

Congrats on the win Ben.

-Sara

If anyone wants to talk please feel free to contact me via message here on the forums. I may not reply fast, but I'd love to catch up with people if they'd like.

Hey
It was pleasure to fight against ben, and rip ben, you were one of the greats and enjoy sitting the many accounts you attacked.

Congrats to all of you.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Congrats on the win Ben.

-Sara

I saw how you played the early-mid game and you were a damn impressive leader and nice to everyone. You took Dest to the top with class Sara.

DeletedUser102104

Congrats on the win Ben.

-Sara

cocoloco!!!

DeletedUser117865

I saw how you played the early-mid game and you were a damn impressive leader and nice to everyone. You took Dest to the top with class Sara.

Thanks James, I really appreciate that. I’m glad I was at least a part of setting up the tribe for success and I did my best to do it the best way I know how - having fun and enjoying the company of the people :)

cocoloco!!!

ANGELOLO!

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Figured people might want to take a look at what the overall war stats and trends were in the in game stats. Crazy war.

2a062609a768eacd517ff43d778cb46d.png

DeletedUser118416

Congrats to Ben. Well fought war. Also GG to the remaining Regime and ANL/Senzu players still fighting it out to the bitter end.

Now Ben will still be remembered in the history books of TW. :)