Just why..........

DeletedUser117656

Forums like this make me crease its a game aha

enemies or friends show respect for achievements

DeletedUser66411

why?

do u love yr enemies you pathetic tosser? :p

apex is at war with obey.. they are not friends. they are nothing but enemies of apex.
#

so pie crap go play another game.. maybe game pie//

Not sure if this is serious or not as the response is incoherent but not being able to distinguish real emotional hate over enemies in a game makes you psychotic.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Murph is Just all talk with nothing to show...Maybe his ingame play is so shitty that he don't want anybody to know it?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well, the funny thing Murph is your all talk and no stats to provide, you talk big here in the forums but you got nothing, I think your one of those guys who keeps on talking shit ingame about other tribes while not doing anything to help the coalition tribe...Your just one of those players....All talk, but nothing...Thats really pathetic ingame

DeletedUser105906

Well, the funny thing Murph is your all talk and no stats to provide, you talk big here in the forums but you got nothing, I think your one of those guys who keeps on talking shit ingame about other tribes while not doing anything to help the coalition tribe...Your just one of those players....All talk, but nothing...Thats really pathetic ingame

Reading your posts is like dipping my eyes in acid.

However, I already posted stats. And you know what those stats say? Obey cannot launch a successful OP on either Spyker and or Wet, especially Wet.

How about you stop these almost incomprehensible posts until Obey shows they can do something.

OP time! OP time! OP time!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Reading your posts is like dipping my eyes in acid.

However, I already posted stats. And you know what those stats say? Obey cannot launch a successful OP on either Spyker and or Wet, especially Wet.

How about you stop these almost incomprehensible posts until Obey shows they can do something.

OP time! OP time! OP time!

Ehhh, all talk you can't even clean up your own backyard, what a pathetic tribe did you think consolidating every tribe near you and having them as allies is advantageous ...you think your mighty coalition can coordinate as a singular fighting tribe.. Either way, i think the world is nearing its End.

DeletedUser105906

Who's in my backyard?

You literally make no sense. Why don't you put your troops where your mouth is and launch something.

DeletedUser121430

giphy.gif

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Who's in my backyard?

You literally make no sense. Why don't you put your troops where your mouth is and launch something.

what, you can't understand my post? are you really a TW player, let me explain something worlds are won by singular tribes, first moves of tribe is to control its areas by moving as a singular unit, your tribe ? Wet is that right, lets other tribe grow in their controlled continents therefore if you consider that your coalition is a singular unit your whole force would consist of WET 34 players, SPYKER 25 players, MEH 26 players, APEX 24 players, DEFY 33 players, THE BROTHERHOOD 25 players, INDOTIMABLE 25 players.
for a coalition total of 195 players. Hehehe, such a lame strategy...You even allied DEFY and Brotherhood to let them grow in their area, and your so afraid of TUDADAR that you left MEH to grow unabated, sure u will say its a coalition, but hey your group should already be winning with those numbers...195 tribe members! so slow if you don't understand my post your tribe will just be another food for us.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The Merging Process has begun, WET, SPYKER AND MEH will merge to make their super tribe....

1st process of the Hugging process is Spkyer joining first followed by Mehh....

Hug Hug HUg!!!