Its Titty Twister Time

DeletedUser119333

All I hear is poor justifications to why your recruitment is different to ours. You're just a bit unhappy you got the bad end of the recruits, we get it.

Yet again you take me wrong. I don't mean to say anything about your recruitment. You as creati did a great job taking UNDER's cluster into your tribe.

This whole thing that irritates me, is their part (Ex-UNDER) on this. They were supposed to be "great" players that would have fought that almighty group all kept on speaking of called creati. Bullshit and bullshit. :)

DeletedUser121739

This whole thing that irritates me, is their part (Ex-UNDER) on this. They were supposed to be "great" players that would have fought that almighty group all kept on speaking of called creati. Bullshit and bullshit. :)

"Good players" doesn't always equate to "Good tribe". I don't know if you ever heard of it, but UNDER was suffering from severe lack of leadership and organization. A headless tribe that is suffering a lot of inactivity would never be able to battle a tribe the caliber of Creati, regardless of the quality of its players. A little above in this thread someone brought up the term "council". Well, let me tell you that there was no council, it ain't a top secret. The case of UNDER belongs in the past, it is a little over 3 weeks since that event, i don't know why it is being brought up all the time with such a huge grain of bitterness.

DeletedUser121639

According to the dictionary definition, Creati and Under didn't merge. The result of the recruitment is pretty much the same to that of a merge. Therefore you may as well call it a merge. Just because you took a roundabout way to recruit them without merging with them, in order to not be hypocrites, doesnt make it not a merge.
tldr: it pretty much was a merge

DeletedUser119333

"Good players" doesn't always equate to "Good tribe". I don't know if you ever heard of it, but UNDER was suffering from severe lack of leadership and organization. A headless tribe that is suffering a lot of inactivity would never be able to battle a tribe the caliber of Creati, regardless of the quality of its players. A little above in this thread someone brought up the term "council". Well, let me tell you that there was no council, it ain't a top secret. The case of UNDER belongs in the past, it is a little over 3 weeks since that event, i don't know why it is being brought up all the time with such a huge grain of bitterness.

Well it might have not been a secret, but i did not know that. I do agree that this was the best possible option for UNDER and Creati both, in terms of winning the world. The thing is that, our perspective of "winning" differs. That's all i am saying.

Noone ex-Under ever posted here a thing like "Shut it Zoomela. We wanted to win the world, and that was the best option to do so. We don't care winning tribes as much strong as we are, if not stronger. Our goal is to win the world, and we are doing that much better than you BOOBs do." Is it that hard?

DeletedUser121739

Noone ex-Under ever posted here a thing like "Shut it Zoomela. We wanted to win the world, and that was the best option to do so. We don't care winning tribes as much strong as we are, if not stronger. Our goal is to win the world, and we are doing that much better than you BOOBs do." Is it that hard?

I don't know if there's much to admit or confess, cause that's what it sounds like. Also, i believe "we" doesn't have a place here. Everyone acted individually for his own sake and survival. I am an ex-under, and sure i'd like to win the world but as a more short-term goal, i'd like to play and enjoy the game and devote my time to a tribe that is worth it. Both tribes i've been part of in this world ended up dying due to lack of leadership and the founding members jumping off the ship. It was all about survival in both cases. And in the case of UNDER, i believe almost all the members were equal in this (the members of the tribe with no priviledges had little to no responsibility for what happened), and lucky were the ones that managed to find a shelter that is worth their effort. UNDER was a decent idea as a tribe, had a good cluster but a messed up sandwiched position. As a tribe they needed to be proactive and make the first step in battling foes around them but they never did. The tribe got consumed procrastinating and postponing important actions that lead to their death.

DeletedUser119333

I don't know if there's much to admit or confess, cause that's what it sounds like. Also, i believe "we" doesn't have a place here. Everyone acted individually for his own sake and survival. I am an ex-under, and sure i'd like to win the world but as a more short-term goal, i'd like to play and enjoy the game and devote my time to a tribe that is worth it. Both tribes i've been part of in this world ended up dying due to lack of leadership and the founding members jumping off the ship. It was all about survival in both cases. And in the case of UNDER, i believe almost all the members were equal in this (the members of the tribe with no priviledges had little to no responsibility for what happened), and lucky were the ones that managed to find a shelter that is worth their effort. UNDER was a decent idea as a tribe, had a good cluster but a messed up sandwiched position. As a tribe they needed to be proactive and make the first step in battling foes around them but they never did. The tribe got consumed procrastinating and postponing important actions that lead to their death.

Well yeah, i mostly agree with all those stuff you did say. But you talk about Under's lack of leadership and that this was the main reason you and the rest of the guys joined creati. Excuse me if i am wrong, but the same guys that weren't able to lead the tribe, were the ones who hopped first into creati. Hows that a manly act of them? How does an individual respects that? Dunno.. our perspectives differ that's all i assume.

Meh, all the useless fuss about terminology. People, just call it whatever flosts each's boat. Who cares

Gotcha. In the meantime, give me a break with those fakes. I am very much scared atm. <3

DeletedUser119333

If everyone cared more about their own tribes and what they need to do to stay strong in the world as they care about if we merged or not, it would be such a more interesting world.

good luck to BOOB. Please dont disband liek under

Heads up; secret leaked -> Under did not disband. Under merged in creati

That's how it all started... i pointed out sth, than all of ya came here replying regarding this... How's that me or anyone caring about the merge more than mine or their tribe? :confused::confused::confused:

DeletedUser110019

If everyone cared more about their own tribes and what they need to do to stay strong in the world as they care about if we merged or not, it would be such a more interesting world.

I would merge you into me any day <3

DeletedUser118016

A Merge? Hardly. They played it right, and the result was the best result for Creati.

They're now in a better position than all surrounding tribes, and hardly care about terminology.

Good luck to everyone in this war. Hope no one rolls over too easily.

Williamthefirst

Under were regarded as a far superior tribe than Boob, yet when it felt pressurised by creati, it collapsed. Boob has been feeling the pressure from creati, and you know what, Boob accepted it, and called creati out into the light. A tribe over twice their size and only half their members, a tribe who have had the run of the world so far, farming for fun on the rim, nobling up all the smaller accounts, and growing at a pace impossible for a core tribe to match. Boob still called them out, even if it meant their deaths. For sure, some Boobies are not happy, some Boobies are not skilled, some Boobies are just plain lazy (saggy Boobies), but they are fighting still, against the tribe many players here have labeled as favourites to win the world.

Boob may not be the largest tribe in this world, nor the most skilled, but they have fought all comers to date. They have also predominantly stayed strong to each other, disregarding of personal triumphs and tragedies, and I think that this shows that Boob is actually one of this worlds strongest tribes.

Go Go gadget Boobies :)

DeletedUser121739

No merge at all, a subjugation is what happened.

Under were regarded as a far superior tribe than Boob, yet when it felt pressurised by creati, it collapsed.

I mean i really want to stop replying here on that certain matter cause it is a dead one, but reading your inaccurate posts makes me want to try to correct them. Brag about your tribe and whatever else you want, that's none of my business. However, reading such such inaccurate and false information above is a bit infuriating. You know nothing about UNDER, so stop talking about them like you were an insider. I am not trying to defend UNDER because there is no point in doing this. I am trying to defend members like me that were part of UNDER that were promised something different than what they got. When XpL disbanded and we joined UNDER, we were told that this was going to be an active, organized, small scale tribe that is there to fight, no matter the result. We knew that war with creati was inevitable from the very beginning since creati does no diplomacy. Activity and organization were not there, especially when we mostly needed them. Had i known that, i would have maybe tried joining Creati right after leaving XpL, regardless of how high were the chances of being accepted or not.

Once again, please stop using words like "supposed" and "regarded", you will just constitute a post full of inaccuracy. Hopefully that'll be my last post trying to fix silly inaccuracies in a thread where they don't even belong.

Best of luck to you in the war.

DeletedUser118185

But that would require a lot more self reflection eh...

Williamthefirst

I mean i really want to stop replying here on that certain matter cause it is a dead one, but reading your inaccurate posts makes me want to try to correct them. Brag about your tribe and whatever else you want, that's none of my business. However, reading such such inaccurate and false information above is a bit infuriating. You know nothing about UNDER, so stop talking about them like you were an insider. I am not trying to defend UNDER because there is no point in doing this. I am trying to defend members like me that were part of UNDER that were promised something different than what they got. When XpL disbanded and we joined UNDER, we were told that this was going to be an active, organized, small scale tribe that is there to fight, no matter the result. We knew that war with creati was inevitable from the very beginning since creati does no diplomacy. Activity and organization were not there, especially when we mostly needed them. Had i known that, i would have maybe tried joining Creati right after leaving XpL, regardless of how high were the chances of being accepted or not.

Once again, please stop using words like "supposed" and "regarded", you will just constitute a post full of inaccuracy. Hopefully that'll be my last post trying to fix silly inaccuracies in a thread where they don't even belong.

Under were regarded as a top tribe, there is evidence of this right throughout the forums of their time. I never once claimed to know anything about under, past the FACT that it disintegrated after it was subjugated by creati, which the whole world witnessed o_O
Good luck to you to, good work that with dkkim

PS I never used the word supposed.

DeletedUser110019

this entire time time i thought you were the creati duke D:

DeletedUser117283

Thought i would personally update the stats!

Side 1:
Tribes: BOOB
Side 2:
Tribes: Creati

Timeframe: 16/02/2018 20:45:00 to 22/02/2018 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 47
Difference: 35

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 78,269