The Hugging Continues

cokesrus

My question is what the hell happened to tribalWARS instead we are going to hug every damn one around? Why would anyone in their right mind have diplomacy so early in a world?
This is from the tribe Blue
vQqHj6e.png

DeletedUser117534

My question is what the hell happened to tribalWARS instead we are going to hug every damn one around? Why would anyone in their right mind have diplomacy so early in a world?
This is from the tribe Blue
vQqHj6e.png

Join a random noobish tribe Brad and you will get your answer. So funny how those people think. ;)

cokesrus

Join a random noobish tribe Brad and you will get your answer. So funny how those people think. ;)
I was bored and joined up... I guess thats what happens when Pritch is the leader. How you been doing man?

LiriC

you must be new here.
there will always be tribes hugging.
Always .

It highly depends on the leaders now tho.. if it's a nobish tribe then they are just food for later for the bigger tribes.. but if the leader is good at what he dose then .. well..the academy will join in the mother tribe and the others are just easy food for the main tribe..... not that fun.. and not a way to have your members experienced in the field.. BUT .. it's a free way for points.

DeletedUser110019

i can't say pre w67 but every world does this honestly i used to think it was the worst thing in TW but now that i'm seeing how small these worlds have become, i kinda wish there more its one of the better ways into introduce new players into the game or people who just like to starter world

DeletedUser118185

Tbh we had family tribes on every world that I can recall. Even back on W60 when there were a lot hellish more players than on newer worlds we had them. The difference is that they died faster cause there was more competiton in my opinion.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
its hug or be killed.. tried going against the world, without hugging, well didnt end well, players nowadays prefer hugging to win (is alot easier) :S

DeletedUser110019

can we wait for the poor people to get nobles before we cry hug wars

ricky3

I can't take someone seriously when that person can't even spell brief correctly.

Nameleiz

The hugging will end. Its the beginning everyone is still figuring out who is who and where they stand in the world. Most of us wont make it to the end anyways.

Nameleiz

Yea I normally play .us and haven't played in like 5 years so lost my acc info. And hugging was a thing half a decade ago so yea...

DeletedUser116033

<3 u brad

DeletedUser110019

turns out the square alliance had even more tribes than that riiiip

DeletedUser107233

Brad you should know there are huggers every world just like there are family tribes every world even when inno had a tribe limit of 100 it didnt stop family tribes.

They will continue to hug until their time on the world ends or they realize how bad their allies are.