w99..

LiriC

w100 wont be anything special.

If the hype for it is real.. it will be special.
With all the people that I've talked with they all plan to return on w100 for one more round.

A lot of people have quit the game ... the maps size confirms it each world.. we don't need statistics for that... for people that were here from the very start were maps were squares and not circles... I was sad when I joined back on this game and saw the sizes of the maps so small.. but you adapt... but as the map gets smaller, diplomacy tends to win and not fighting.... thus "tribal hugs" as some call it.

If w100 has the promised number of players.. then it will be a great sight for all the veterans and new players alike... for now... w99 is just a warm up for people to co to get back in the game or to just farm some more pp.

DeletedUser120056

If the hype for it is real.. it will be special.
With all the people that I've talked with they all plan to return on w100 for one more round.

A lot of people have quit the game ... the maps size confirms it each world.. we don't need statistics for that... for people that were here from the very start were maps were squares and not circles... I was sad when I joined back on this game and saw the sizes of the maps so small.. but you adapt... but as the map gets smaller, diplomacy tends to win and not fighting.... thus "tribal hugs" as some call it.

If w100 has the promised number of players.. then it will be a great sight for all the veterans and new players alike... for now... w99 is just a warm up for people to co to get back in the game or to just farm some more pp.

Yes, it be cool to see what happens to this hyped world.

0s0speedy

I think w100 will be over hyped. Let's just hope everyone tells their friends when it starts so everyone remembers.

0s0speedy

I know. I just love it how he tried to rebuild it. Varo is a great guy.
Varo is bae. I'll be rejoining that account in 24 hours once my IP has cleared from Sniper on demand. Since i was kicked from that account for being accused of spying and denied the proof they claimed they had xD

but alas, we go on.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Varomnia is indeed a cool dude, we don't know eachother well but clashed in W83. We barely spoke but I feel like I got to know him a little, he had some bad luck in 83 but ought to be able to duke a top tribe :)

Varomnia

Good to see public opinion of me isn't completely in the gutter. Hi friends!

Wow, Yeah, hit me up h0lly. I'll be PP farming w100, but we still never had the luxury to chat up our downfall issues from w83 with kirk the wineman. A much different time back then.

DeletedUser121237

Did anyone seriously expect the world right before 100 to have attractive settings? This world is low key Windows Vista. :D

Surely some folks are looking to pick up an easy W though. Who's here for the long haul?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
dont get it twisted, w100 will be a church world, with 1,25 speed and 0,8 units speed

Strong Hand

Reaction score
Man these forums are dead.. I'm here for the long run, pp farming 100. Don't let the hype get to you..

DeletedUser111865

Man these forums are dead.. I'm here for the long run, pp farming 100. Don't let the hype get to you..

I agree.. Its funny everyone PP Farming for W100? For what, to buy ressy on W100 and do well? There will be no ressy to buy!

Strong Hand

Reaction score
I agree.. Its funny everyone PP Farming for W100? For what, to buy ressy on W100 and do well? There will be no ressy to buy!

Exactly. Gonna turn a bigger profit than any other world..

Funny how the only talking in w99 forums is about w100 :)