Anti

DeletedUser118416

But if it was locked tribes Balian might have a chance at winning? Who am I kidding Balian wouldn’t even be in a tribe no one would want him. Hahaha

DeletedUser120425

I want to be in a tribe with Balian. I like balian, he brings so much controversy to any world his in, my kind of player.
Balian you can win a world with me when I'm done with 93 and make my new identity.
Who knows you may backstab me and make me finally lose a worldo_O

1 rule; We must be enemy tribes with whoever Minty joins, I feel I owe him a fair fight as he joined NOOBS on 93 just days before we reached dominance stage. We will have our brawl, I refuse to fight you while there is over 300 inactive villages to eat:p

#TeamBalian.
#RelishTheHate
#MintyIsTopNoob
#W95=GiftedWin

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I want to be in a tribe with Balian. I like balian, he brings so much controversy to any world his in, my kind of player.
Balian you can win a world with me when I'm done with 93 and make my new identity.

1 rule; We must be enemy tribes with whoever Minty joins, I feel I owe him a fair fight as he joined NOOBS on 93 just days before we reached dominance stage. We will have our brawl, I refuse to fight you while there is over 300 inactive villages to eat:p

#TeamBalian.
#RelishTheHate
#MintyIsTopNoob
#W95=GiftedWin

I hate minty myself , I'm been a loyal player for sometime now I have left a couple tribes early in the worlds , but only because they were getting wiped out and I wanted to continue playing , my skype is bailianinibelin if you want to talk .

DeletedUser93681

I didn't know what the history or politics of Paryl was before I joined. I needed a home. Matt was strategically awesome. I made new friends and hooked up with some old. Matt thought a spy came from the new recruits. I knew different . Because I trust. I look at changes and connections. Matt was gone and left Yar in charge. He had the power to change us for the better. But the plot was to destroy and him and Risk/Vlad did just that.

Now I will address TD@ Don't ever drop my name again with Balian.lol

@Balian stop posting

Congrats well played PI/ANTI

DeletedUser119533

Can you provide evidence of those 20 accounts supposedly gifted. If not, then its simply not proof to support your poor attempt of inflating your own ego.

As i said proof was sent at the time of accounts i new, who knows what others there were/are. I have not kept evidence as i no longer play the world, and have no intention of playing again.

I must say, that your attempts to twist my words back on me are extremely poor. I have already mentioned that i forwarded proof to multiple PI players, so to say it that i am inflating my own ego, by not providing it, once again proves how deluded you actually are. You have ignored all evidence forwarded in game and then asked 6 months later for the evidence from me, since you know that my account is long deactivated and mails are deleted.

Maybe you have a file on your computer, keeping notes of all players who have proved you wrong or upset you, but 99.9% of players playing this game do not. It would not surprise me if you do, as you clearly try too hard to inflate your ego in this game.

Deleted User - 10618707

You make baseless claims that you've forwarded this blah blah, but there is no evidence to show for. I'm also bill gates btw, I sent you proof in game a few months ago.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

#TeamBalian.
#RelishTheHate
#MintyIsTopNoob
#W95=GiftedWin

Hope you realise you just started a 'Hate minty club' with a membership of 2 now :D

DeletedUser120425

Hope you realise you just started a 'Hate minty club' with a membership of 2 now :D
Nope, Balian is alone in the Hate Minty Club. I'm making me own "How Minty is he" so if it ends up as just a 1 on the taster it results in a bigger noob than Balian. If it rates a 10 on the Mint scale, home you have kicked my ass, rimmed me, found me again and re-rimmed me.
Got respect for you, just want to fight you:D

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nope, Balian is alone in the Hate Minty Club. I'm making me own "How Minty is he" so if it ends up as just a 1 on the taster it results in a bigger noob than Balian. If it rates a 10 on the Mint scale, home you have kicked my ass, rimmed me, found me again and re-rimmed me.
Got respect for you, just want to fight you:D

Yeah I would like to fight him as well , problem is the odds are always against me , like for example , w 95 with Paryl losing their duke then anti stabbing me in my back taking my k 65 villas that were supporting my front lines , yar my own tribemate ordering that attack , yeah it's all blah blah blah , but it happened .

DeletedUser121762

tumblr_mbavwfbJmB1qzgkkg.jpg

Perfectly sums up Balian every world.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I didn't know what the history or politics of Paryl was before I joined. I needed a home. Matt was strategically awesome. I made new friends and hooked up with some old. Matt thought a spy came from the new recruits. I knew different . Because I trust. I look at changes and connections. Matt was gone and left Yar in charge. He had the power to change us for the better. But the plot was to destroy and him and Risk/Vlad did just that.

Now I will address TD@ Don't ever drop my name again with Balian.lol

@Balian stop posting

Congrats well played PI/ANTI

Dam Debra , just throw me under the bus , Yar and Connor did back stab us and I never done anything nor you to deserve it , now me like you didn't know Paryls politics we just both needed a place to go , if there was certain members in Paryl who they were getting even with It shouldn't have been me or you , I was never friends with Yar because he came at me in a wrong matter I can only assume he is on the hate Balains fan club to save face with the clique , but Connor and Ara I truly thought were my friends and that is why I am so dissapointed about the entire thing .

I put alot of time into 95 there was a possible chance I could have been involved in a tribe with a world win , but Connor and Yar took that away from me .

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
tumblr_mbavwfbJmB1qzgkkg.jpg

Perfectly sums up Balian every world.

You can call it crying all you want , I'm just making history of the world as it went for the records that's what the post are for the externals .

I didn't back stab anyone this world although alot of players seem to find it funny tarnishing my name for it.

Really this was a back stab on the behalf of Yar And Connor because they are the leaders of Anti and the are PIs knights of shining armor for basically giving them the world win

DeletedUser121762

What's funny about whenever we read your name is that we are reminded of the snowflake you are, gawd Connor is awesome, he knows it, I know it lol.. we even exchange love mails on Skype sometimes. But yea, I'm sure the majority of TW community would recommend teaming up with Connor than you.

arabela

Dam Debra , just throw me under the bus , Yar and Connor did back stab us and I never done anything nor you to deserve it , now me like you didn't know Paryls politics we just both needed a place to go , if there was certain members in Paryl who they were getting even with It shouldn't have been me or you , I was never friends with Yar because he came at me in a wrong matter I can only assume he is on the hate Balains fan club to save face with the clique , but Connor and Ara I truly thought were my friends and that is why I am so dissapointed about the entire thing .

I put alot of time into 95 there was a possible chance I could have been involved in a tribe with a world win , but Connor and Yar took that away from me .

Can u please show me where i said i am against Pi? Or that i hate any of them? As far as i remember i reacted bad when people in Paryl started to trash some names like Vaia or when they said Pi is trash... How in the Earth can someone believe I am against Pi when almost all my friends are in there? Come on...
Who's mistake is that? And no, I didn't use that chatroom or infos from there against Paryl....I barely read that. So, you can't even accuse me of spying ...

I am sorry Balian that u feel so betrayed that we didnt join your tribe. But trust me, is not about you, is about hugging. At least this one time, IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU! :) It is not like we didnt join Paryl cause you were in it. Because all the time u make it sound like that.

I miss the world with locked tribes. Ah Tw was something else back than.

How hard it was in days to get in rank 1 or rank 2 tribes lol Now u can join tribes chatroom without even be in the tribe lol. Viva la hugging!

DeletedUser120430

Is it even a genuine world if balian doesn't get back stabbed, launches all out verbal abuse on the externals and expects pity that he wasted money and time on this game YET AGAIN.....
I do enjoy the reading though. The salt goes well with the my steak

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@sweetmisery I'm not here Pumping out my chest , I'm not here crying even though it may sound like it , I'm just here posting what happened in the world plain and simple , what happened happened .

@ Ara that was a back stab , both Yar and Connor both claimed they sent 100 trains at The Devil Bunny and Yar even made the op a week before the back stab in this way once through command share commands were saw and where they were coming from , while all along Connor and Yar never even sent trains instead you all help had the devil bunny stacked and sniped then while what nukes where left and sent home you had anti pull it's back stab move knowing Paryl would have a problem recapping and supporting their back line villas while knowing that most their troops are supporting their front lines that's why you were all able to rip through Paryl the way you all did , to prove I'm right The Devil Bunny is even in Anti now .

This tatic didn't just happened in one day it was well planned out in advance , it was indeed planned out and definately a back stab and a very ignorant thing to do which makes you ignorant cowardly playing players and the TW community what's left of it due to players like yourselves should know about it and I am here to do just that . It's a real shame you all have to do such ignorant things to players and friends just for a shot at a world win.

Now although it wasn't aimed at me , it was aimed at the tribe I was in and it reflects on me and ruined my chances of winning to another tribe that is ran by some of the most trashiest ignorant players in the community like TD , Arcward , mintyfresh and Micheal colerone if he is even in there and all the players who support their type of play style and behavoir.

The only way I would have kept my mouth shut on this topic was if the back stab never happened , but I don't support a back stab in this size at all .

Last edited:

DeletedUser118416

Your so desperate to win a world it’s actually disgusting. I’ll happily delete to not win a world if it means playing like you recruiting everyone to win said world. Stop acting as if it was all done to you Paryl as a tribe was the creator of its own demise.

It’s sad when even your own tribe mates think your a idiot Balian just stop posting on the externals listen to your Matriarch Debbie.

When a tribe backstabs and recruits its way to rank 1 without truly ever fighting a full war. That tribe will never win the world. Especially when every member is so desperate to win. Can just see from some recent rejoiners like inferno and ace who thought they would have a chance at joining PI or 75% of our frontline all asking for invites. Solid Loyal members you have over there Balipoo.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your so desperate to win a world it’s actually disgusting. I’ll happily delete to not win a world if it means playing like you recruiting everyone to win said world. Stop acting as if it was all done to you Paryl as a tribe was the creator of its own demise.

It’s sad when even your own tribe mates think your a idiot Balian just stop posting on the externals listen to your Matriarch Debbie.

When a tribe backstabs and recruits its way to rank 1 without truly ever fighting a full war. That tribe will never win the world. Especially when every member is so desperate to win. Can just see from some recent rejoiners like inferno and ace who thought they would have a chance at joining PI or 75% of our frontline all asking for invites. Solid Loyal members you have over there Balipoo.

Wo wo what are you talking about Connor , first of all I'm not council , I don't recruit , I'm just a soldier . and if front line paryl players want to join a ignorant back stabber like your self after what you just did to them then that's crazy IMO .

Now speaking of mass recruits

Paryl had 39 recruits total
PI had a total of 53 recruits
Anti has 43

So basically you need to stop with that mass recruiting lying stuff and quit trying to spread false info .

And like I said before the world is over you will back stab anti and join PI for the desperate world win .

P.S.
I vote
Yar07 and Vlad the Impaler For
Back Stabbing Coward Kings Of 95

DeletedUser118416

ANTI had 5 members before we took in the left behinds and the manipulated. I’m willing to make people feel wanted and appreciated that Paryl left by the wayside.

I didn’t stab anyone in the back, I was betrayed by Paryl by recruiting my frontline and ex enemies. Who also were Paryls enemies.

I vote Balian for crybaby of the year.