I REQUIRE AN AUDIENCE

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
PEOPLE OF W97 I COME TO YOU WITH A TALE OF TREACHERY. I HAVE EMBARKED ON A MISSION TO RID THE WORLD OF THE BARBARIAN SCOURGE THAT HAS PLAGUED US FOR MANY YEARS, AND HAVE RECENTLY EXPANDED MY EFFORTS TO TWO FRONTS, ONE IN THE CONTINENT NUMBERED 45, AND THE UNFAMILIAR CONTINENT NUMBERED 44. ONCE MY MEN HAD MADE THE PERILOUS JOURNEY SPANNING MANY DAYS I MADE CONTACT WITH THE LOCALS, THEY CALL THEMSELVES THE ENERGIZER, THEY WERE QUITE HOSTILE.

THEY RESPONDED TO MY PRESENCE BY SENDING ARMIES IN AN ATTEMPT TO IMPEDE MY MISSION AND RID ME FROM THEIR LAND

Stewinthepot Feb 15, 05:17
I come in peace, i wish to continue my war against the barbarians and bring glory the the world of civilized man

chavera Feb 15, 05:18
there are plenty of barbarians in K45.

Stewinthepot Feb 15, 05:20
They will be dealt with swiftly sire, i wish to continue my efforts on two fronts.

chavera Feb 15, 05:26
hate to be the bearer of bad news, but its not happening over here.

Stewinthepot Feb 15, 07:13
SIRE I WISH ONLY TO SERVE THE GREATER GOOD

Stewinthepot Feb 16, 05:23
I MEAN YOU NO HARM MY LORD, I HAVE COME TO RID YOU OF THE BARBARIAN PRESENCE THAT HAS BEEN PLAGUING YOUR COUNTRY SIDES FOR MILLENNIA. I WISH ONLY TO AID ALL OF CIVILIZED SOCIETY WITH MY QUEST TO DEFEAT THESE BARBARIANS.

atmospherecf1 Feb 16, 05:23
I want to see if you can stop 20 nukes

Stewinthepot Feb 16, 05:26
But sire i wish only to bring aid

atmospherecf1 Feb 16, 05:26
I want attacker of the day :D

Stewinthepot Feb 19, 23:35
Sire i wish only to continue a mutal effort against the barbarians please do not impede my progress

THEY TRIED TO SWAY ME WITH THREATS AND THUGGERY, BUT THEY WILL NEVER BREAK MY RESOLVE.

Stewinthepot Feb 15, 17:55
Good day sir, as you may have noticed i have recently obtained real estate near your domain. Please do not take this as an act of aggression, I only wish to continue my war efforts against the barbarians in this land as well. I WILL LEAD US TO GLORY OVER THEM.

PercyJackson Feb 16, 06:47
I am going to cat the shit out that village.

Stewinthepot Feb 16, 07:59
Sire such a blasphemous statement, what has fallen over my liege to put him in such a foul mood?

PercyJackson Feb 16, 08:07
Why did you even do it lol?

You think you are going to be able to hold it? Wasted long noble trip.

Stewinthepot Feb 19, 23:33
My apologies on the late reply sire, had a merry night with comrades and replying slipped my mind, for that i am sorry. As i said i wish to continue my war with the barbarians.

Step one is cutting off their resource supplies

Damage by catapults: The Iron mine has been damaged and downgraded from level 7 to level 0

BUT DUE TO THEIR HOSTILITY I HAD TO CHANGE MY METHODS OF ATTACK I BEGAN TO TARGET THE BARBARIANS RESOURCE SUPPLY TO SLOW THEIR UNYIELDING GROWTH.

Damage by catapults: The Iron mine has been damaged and downgraded from level 18 to level 0
Damage by catapults:
The Iron mine has been damaged and downgraded from level 24 to level 5
Damage by catapults:
The Clay pit has been damaged and downgraded from level 25 to level 8
Damage by catapults:
The Timber camp has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 0
Damage by catapults:
The Timber camp has been damaged and downgraded from level 25 to level 10

I EVEN OFFERED UPDATES IN AN ATTEMPT TO APPEASE MY HOSTS

Stewinthepot Feb 25, 02:06
Greetings sire, i wish to update you on my progress. My aspirations of cutting off these repugnant barbarians resources has been slow going but we are consistently making progress.

Some have been rebuilding but I know that with working together we will lead the world of civilized man to VICTORY.

Haul: 5 3 4 12/2.835
Damage by catapults: The Timber camp has been damaged and downgraded from level 5 to level 0
Damage by catapults: The Iron mine has been damaged and downgraded from level 4 to level 0
Damage by catapults: The Timber camp has been damaged and downgraded from level 23 to level 20
Damage by catapults: The Timber camp has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 12
Damage by catapults: The Timber camp has been damaged and downgraded from level 14 to level 0
Damage by catapults: The Clay pit has been damaged and downgraded from level 19 to level 11
Damage by catapults: The Iron mine has been damaged and downgraded from level 5 to level 0
Damage by catapults: The Clay pit has been damaged and downgraded from level 24 to level 19
Damage by catapults: The Timber camp has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 14

I seem to have misplaced some of the reports my liege, and for that i am sorry, but i can assure you that there has been more done then just this minuscule effort.

BUT DESPITE ALL OF MY EFFORTS TO BEFRIEND THE LOCALS, TO THIS DAY THEY CONTINUE HOSTILITIES

https://en97.tribalwars.net/public_report/4d3cef30a62a90fbdb71df96c19f30b5

SO, I COME TO YOU, PEOPLE OF W97, AS A HUMBLE SERVANT TO THE WORLD OF CIVILIZED MAN. I WISH ONLY TO BRING AID AND LEAD US ALL TO VICTORY OVER THE BARBARIANS, PLEASE TO NOT ALLOW THESE MONSTERS TO CONTINUE IN IMPEDING MY PROGRESS.

DeletedUser121667

You bring great honour to us all. Long live the world of civilized men & women.. Death to the barbarian Scum!!

The Evil Organization

Buddy i got some Barbs near me that want a beating . :p

Enjoyed your post a lot :)

Krapek

Great post mate. Looks like atmos has nothing better to do, than flatten the nukes.

Anyway im cheering for your cause against barbs

Last edited:

nowitsover

2edf83aab17765bdf0c96c0a842e4c06.png

DeletedUser117283

Haha pro players of IL at its best :)

Due to the fact that the barbarian scourge is accelerating at a very high percentage any reports found on them must be deleted from the public view, so you and the innocent do not get blinded by the the absolute terror they reign down upon you!

FabulousUnripeIchthyostega-size_restricted.gif