World 100 celebration petition (MODS PLEASE READ)

DeletedUser105718

What I'd really like to see and I don't know how you'd do it and many would hate it...is a world where there were no co-players. I've played off and on for 11 years and that's what drives me the most nuts. I get it, activity is key...but I want to play MY villages, not have a shift at the game factory.
The reason why co-playing is even a thing is because of the insane account sitting rules. There shouldn't have been any restrictions or they should have been minimal at best. But hindsight is 20/20 and it wasn't that clear at that time.

Anyways, main problem still existed, which was the huge skill gap between players and the need to pretty much dedicate your life to the game, otherwise it'd be nearly unplayable for you.

Whishy

+1

Just mirror the settings of one of the first 15-20 worlds and you'd keep a lot of people happy (and many more would return). These worlds are over in a blink of an eye these days; W100 is a milestone, make it last. If one non-PP world is going to break their bank they have other issues. This is an investment into the future of keeping your player base happy.

DeletedUser107233

world 2 or 4 type world would be insanely good.

Speed 2 all around 50ms attack gap

Only premium features were account manager and farm assist(loot manager)

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Personally,

For W100, yes it has to be special for the older players, but it also needs to be friendly to the newer players. It seems a few of you forget this :)

DeletedUser121212

Personally,

For W100, yes it has to be special for the older players, but it also needs to be friendly to the newer players. It seems a few of you forget this :)
Can I ask you a question; Was Tribal Wars bigger years ago - or now when it is 'friendly to the newer players'?

DeletedUser107233

It was much bigger years ago Symbiote, P2W did a lot of damage to the game, years ago if you started 3 or 4 days late you would be around the 30's north and the 70's south thats after 3 days or so

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I personally consider that its much friendlier to new players because of the 100ms train feature, WT etc.

What has reduced the sizes has been premium and I see no reason why we can't blend the two together, reduce premium features a tad, based on my previous messages here and maintaining the 100ms features that new players would enjoy using. There's no point in trying to make it harder for new players i.e. 50ms gaps or no scripts.

You have to develop a balance between the two, by reducing premium features you do this.

DeletedUser23345

i like it minimize pp usage and keep the attack gap everyone wins there

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Later today, I will be collating the suggestions here and creating a poll with options in an attempt to make W100 as best requested by the community.

Once I have this poll, I'll make sure it reaches Inno : )

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
pp/p2w didnt kill the game. The fact that its got a steep learning curve, its old, its predominantly browser based and its a long-term high time commitment if you want to be serious is what has caused the decline in playerbase.

Michael Corleone.

The game was on the decline before P2W and such, but I do think PP/P2W has contributed to the free-fall this game has seen in the past 2-3 years.

DeletedUser66411

The only way I think Inno even considers doing a non p2w world is if they can convince players to pony up more dough on pay 2 play features. Personally I would be all for paying a little bit more for AM, Prem, and LA if it kept out PP market and events/packages. Personally if w100 is just pumped out with a new p2w feature on schedule I would not play it. I am sure others feel the same.

DeletedUser118206

+1 for no pp except am and PA

Also would love a no haul

Deleted User - 31145

You get a +1 from wakeling and fill in the survey so no one can say the bst features are not in the game

strawberryqueen

Limit p2w and lets have an old school pally system maybe?
Possibly merge the best of the old with the best of the new perhaps so watchtowers included and multiple pallys dependant on number of villas owned?

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Responses are quite mixed on some PP features, I'll be be announcing the results in about a week.

For now, you're best of sharing it on tribal discord servers or skype chats. More responses the better : )

Inno allowed the community to decide some features on W50, I'm sure they'll listen again for W100.