Creati

DeletedUser118378

Your still losing in terrms of this. You will be outgrown and outnumbered AA

Side 1: 5,431,276
Side 2: 10,319,624
Difference: 4,888,348

DeletedUser119047

AA has one of the weakest tribe rosters in W97. But have proven themselves as warriors going against IL's coalition and doing well. Creati will have their hands full against AA. I predict AA will not fall easily like boobs (which had better quality members than AA). The big difference between AA and Boobs, is AA has experienced leaders. I don't know much about percyjackson. but we all know about ronnie aka atmosphere. A Creati and AA war would be interesting, Creati has the best quality members, while AA has the weakest quality members. Both tribes have experienced leaders. I wouldn't under rate AA too much, again they have proven themselves as warriors and fighting on several fronts at the same time. just my 2 cents..

DeletedUser118378

Where does IL and KOBK stand in terms of member quality u think

DeletedUser102250

AA has one of the weakest tribe rosters in W97. But have proven themselves as warriors going against IL's coalition and doing well. Creati will have their hands full against AA. I predict AA will not fall easily like boobs (which had better quality members than AA). The big difference between AA and Boobs, is AA has experienced leaders. I don't know much about percyjackson. but we all know about ronnie aka atmosphere. A Creati and AA war would be interesting, Creati has the best quality members, while AA has the weakest quality members. Both tribes have experienced leaders. I wouldn't under rate AA too much, again they have proven themselves as warriors and fighting on several fronts at the same time. just my 2 cents..

You make it sounds like AA is being OP'd on multiple fronts... tbh there isn't much activity going on anywhere in this world.

Valour Khan

IL is warring Kobk, they aren't even really attacking AA. AA has done nothing against them either. I wouldn't even call it a coalition or a war. IL could easily take AA if they wanted to, they wouldn't need help.

ricky3

Truth Breaker if you are really in ~IL~ just show us the proof, it's not that hard. Your posts will start taking weighting if proof is shown.

DeletedUser118378

just let annex merge with IL in peace. You guys are too bad to even take them out. Even if you do, they will be on our bigger accounts to kick your ass back

DeletedUser

IL is warring Kobk, they aren't even really attacking AA. AA has done nothing against them either. I wouldn't even call it a coalition or a war. IL could easily take AA if they wanted to, they wouldn't need help.

Once again, what makes you think, is it just interesting? I do not feel weaker than them, but everyone has the right to say.

Valour Khan

Once again, what makes you think, is it just interesting? I do not feel weaker than them, but everyone has the right to say.

I'm confused by your question. What makes me think? If you are asking what makes me think IL could take AA, its simply due to the quality of players. Both tribes have some quality players, IL just has more than AA. I've seen some of the attacks from the top 5 players in AA, they are average at best. You guys have quite a bit of OD which is nice but I just don't see AA winning the world versus quality tribes like IL and Creati. AA is an improved BOOB in my opinion.

atmospherecf

We might not have the best players in tw like Creati. But, we have to work with what we got. Yes, my tribe's roster has no famous players, I play the cards that I'm dealt with...

starting tribes from scratch and getting lucky with talented players near me is more fun.. and meeting new players is the reason why I play this game..

Last edited:

Valour Khan

We might not have the best players in tw like Creati. But, we have to work with what we got. Yes, my tribe's roster has no famous players, I play the cards that I'm dealt with...

starting tribes from scratch and getting lucky with talented players near me is more fun.. and meeting new players is the reason why I play this game..

I've always felt this style is actually a very fun way to play. I think ~IL~ is also using that style, I don't think they were a premade were they? I respect your honesty and I hope your tribe exceeds your expectations.

DeletedUser

I'm confused by your question. What makes me think? If you are asking what makes me think IL could take AA, its simply due to the quality of players. Both tribes have some quality players, IL just has more than AA. I've seen some of the attacks from the top 5 players in AA, they are average at best. You guys have quite a bit of OD which is nice but I just don't see AA winning the world versus quality tribes like IL and Creati. AA is an improved BOOB in my opinion.
You repeat it again, but again I do not understand what the quality of us is. I try and do not see. In your tribe, I would agree, but IL is simply a joke.