END WORLD

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
W100 will suck, why would anyone want to join a PP fiesta?

In serious note, I think the skill level difference is overblown. Someone could become my level, for example, in about a month of playing I think as long as they are doing the right thing. It is really up to the leadership of the tribe to get people up to that level. Obey hasn't needed to do that because of having the skill base inherent. However, the world is over 6 months old, plenty of time to train players up and giving them the tools to succeed. It's no excuse anymore in my mind. I've spent countless hours in grass roots tribes I've led getting people's knowledge up to standard and making sure accounts are strong and stable, resulting in us having a strong core which propelled us to victory.

The fact that WET have just accepted that Obey players are better and haven't remedied that weakness is disappointing.

Neither tribe is better, neither have the better players at the moment its more to do with people getting lazy in both tribes and hoping to half ass their way to the top and although obey are going on about they finally broke through it is really the 1st time they have done it and we did it on the south east and north east but i still believe at the moment both tribes are in a bad stage and people are getting lazy. The age old saying goes 1 step back 2 steps forward.

DeletedUser

When I was talking about the skill difference between WET and OBEY, I wasn't talking about you

My point is the game is easy and the skill level is pretty much a plateau and depends mostly on activity after a certain point...The fact WET didn't even get their guys to that point and use that as an excuse is a failure.

DeletedUser121430

Blind+Spots+Look+for+cars+%26+motorcycles+possibly+hidden+in+blind+spots+before+making+your+decision+to+move..jpg
I can't wait to see what sort of OP the new leadership of the coalition perform.:rolleyes:

blckdrgn1

Neither tribe is better, neither have the better players at the moment its more to do with people getting lazy in both tribes and hoping to half ass their way to the top and although obey are going on about they finally broke through it is really the 1st time they have done it and we did it on the south east and north east but i still believe at the moment both tribes are in a bad stage and people are getting lazy. The age old saying goes 1 step back 2 steps forward.

Its the first time we tried without 5 monkeys on our back.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its the first time we tried without 5 monkeys on our back.
Doesnt that show you had problems in reality both tribes did doesnt make you a bad tribe but the fact you had a few rim tribes who lets face it were barley attacking you and just defending kinda shows it :p

DeletedUser66411

Doesnt that show you had problems in reality both tribes did doesnt make you a bad tribe but the fact you had a few rim tribes who lets face it were barley attacking you and just defending kinda shows it :p
Not really. It shows that we had about 2/3rds of our accounts cleaning the rim which continued Obeys growth while you guys made minimal gains on the front and nobled all of your barbs. The bulk of the war is really starting now when both tribes can commit everything they have to the effort.

blckdrgn1

As long as WET can control their members, they should win this world. Obey is very volatile. There hasn't been a true leader in Obey since nest..

Well looks like 15 people just left WET to join Dry!

Tell me more about how stable WET is please.

Last edited:

DeletedUser117534

Can someone explain what happend? It's beyond me why would you have a rebellion right now when you can't afford to break ranks. Whoever was leading WET must have pissed off a lot of people with something. Immediately OBEY have been asked to recruit few accounts, can you stop that nonsense, it's hard to watch. It would be better for those accounts to delete or quit than beg the enemy for safety.

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nothing to worry about boysies. Wet is strong and stable. We will lead w96 against obey's coalition of chaos. We will be fiscally responsible so we can move forward together. I once more reiterate that Wet is strong and stable. Anyone who disagrees can go and prance about in the wheat fields like absolute monsters

DeletedUser116552

I thought OBEY was the tribe with internal problems and huge egos and that we would be the ones that split. Apparently not, we're still here.

Godlife

Just want to congratulate OBEY for what they have done so far - surviving against the world,managing to survive and flourish against multiple enemies,and their first serious OP against WET was a big mark of their progress. Sad to see the world crumbling without a big endgame fight,but whatever. Some big egos showed up and the only ones who payed the price were normal players,like me,losing the will to keep on playing w96. TW seems to be the same every time , but for a reason i bet i will come back to it after 2 more years.

-Pas aka Godlife

stoneslinga

Figured OBEY might jump on the "restructuring"... I personally thought they were a bit above "grasping at straws" tho hehe

Last edited:

DeletedUser117534

Funny how smearing OBEY with mad for last 6 months was acceptable but for once the coalition gets a bit of their own medicine and they are showing signs of micro aggressions looking for safe spaces. There is a good book on the market by J Peterson 12 rules for life, it could help you a bit swollofing a bit of bitterness like an adult.

You are right OBEY hasn't done much so far, we got a bunch of nerds who wanted to play sone tribal wars and so we did. Our only mistake was calling the tribe OBEY instead of Pink Lollipops as the name itself triggered half of the world causing panic and hate.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I haven't got much insight into the events over the last couple of weeks, I've been really inactive. Even more so than a few weeks ago. As many of you know, I joined this world as a spectator. I advised @TreXboom & @Nicki Minaj not to play this world as I wanted to play w100 competitive with them. I was never supposed to have more than a handful of villages and I gifted many of them to the Diane Kruger account. I knew it would have a negative impact on my plans but I let them continue playing this world as it was fully their choice.

They were having a lot of fun at start up and promised not to take this world seriously and not burn themselves out. As with all worlds things heated up and they started putting more and more time into the account and world. I will also make reference to playing world 90 with both Mia, Trex & Jake. This world wasn't too different but once again they were fighting against the odds. Something we've done historically through our time on tw. W65/90 are the most relevant as Babin, Trex and myself played those worlds together and we lost.

Although people have a perceived against the enemy (Obey v Coalition) I have to say it's really not. Obey were storming the world, as they had planned and the rest of the world fought back, they bruised some egos and now Obey have got their ship in order and are doing really well. It all became too much for Coalition leadership and they were no longer able to put in the time commitments dealing with *bullshit*.

If the coalition players started playing like a *team* again I think this world could go a lot further. There are still slackers in Obey and there are still players who will quit when 100 comes out (that goes for both sides btw).

I personally think the best thing the coalition can do is reunite into a single tribe, democratically elect someone and stick with them. Preferably someone who will organise an OP very soon and get troops moving because it looks like everyone is sitting and arguing and not doing much in-game.

The whole point of this post though was to point out that yes, Obey were egotistical at the start, the coalition shut them up and now because Obey are doing decent again they are flaming the coalition. I think there has been great work by both sides but it would be a shame for the coalition to collapse. There's still a long way to go, just keep grinding away in-game and I believe there is potential to turn things around.

It also highlights how good of an individual player Trex/Jake are being able to bring Escape from where they were to what they were when they finished up playing.

As I said previously Mehh!! is run pretty well, I've enjoyed my time here. I don't see any egos in here, might not be the greatest players but they are fun to play with and best of of there's no drama.

We're just hoping WET/Dry can get their shit together (and I really think everyone is hoping that) and get an OP moving. I think that's the most important thing to keep recycling troops. So whoever is the current leader needs to get in-touch with our duke and get something moving.

It's been a blast. Hopefully things settle down.

Last edited: