Jekyll & Clyde

DeletedUser

In my humble opinion, game forums should be the last place personal RL issues are discussed.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Then may I ask where you think it's appropriate to discuss RL especially if it ties into the game ?

I mean behind every player is a human being mate & a lot of us spend a good chunk of our "RL" playing TW. We all got our own problems; I'm just not afraid to talk about mine anymore ....

thanks to a game forum :eek:

So take whatever you want away from this post, as in my humble opinion it wasn't really for you, but for those I'd wronged and myself. And it accomplished exactly what it was made to achieve: amends.

But regardless thank you for your feedback :)

DeletedUser

In my humble opinion, game forums should be the last place personal RL issues are discussed.

It's not exactly a new thing. No-one's stopping anyone making a thread about themselves if it's loosely related to TW. Shahyd for example used to do it all the time.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Haha oh the shahyd card that's a good one!

Still won't get a rise from me DA; above your pettiness I'm afraid. I mean I think everyone knows why you're really here :D

But regardless keep the insults coming please - show the forums what type of person you really are ;)

DeletedUser

It's not exactly a new thing. No-one's stopping anyone making a thread about themselves if it's loosely related to TW. Shahyd for example used to do it all the time.
I agree; my opinion is not intended to stop anyone from doing anything.

I just find it childish and sophomoric to be honest. But, hey whatever floats your boat.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then may I ask where you think it's appropriate to discuss RL especially if it ties into the game ?

I mean behind every player is a human being mate & a lot of us spend a good chunk of our "RL" playing TW. We all got our own problems; I'm just not afraid to talk about mine anymore ....

thanks to a game forum :eek:

So take whatever you want away from this post, as in my humble opinion it wasn't really for you, but for those I'd wronged and myself. And it accomplished exactly what it was made to achieve: amends.

But regardless thank you for your feedback :)
Whatever works for YOU. Me? I find more closure and real insight when I share with RL people who will give space for listening. All forms of social media including this one does not lead to any real solutions or change...IMO.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Whatever works for YOU. Me? I find more closure and real insight when I share with RL people who will give space for listening. All forms of social media including this one does not lead to any real solutions or change...IMO.

Fair enough I can respect that completely - just for me; I felt this post accomplished quite a bit for me personally. You may or may not have seen my deleted thread prior to this; But I publicly slandered Creati; so is it not only fair that I apologize & explain myself publicly ?

I mean I don't know your life & you don't really know mine :) so i think its fair to say that while one thing may work for someone it could have the opposite effect in another.

I do understand your point btw - and I agree that talking about RL issues IRL is the best place to do so; but the thing about my anxiety (personally) is I over think things; and it's a lot easier to withdraw from a stress like an online forum if I feel uncomfortable than it is to withdraw from something face to face. So for me this was an important first step in talking about my mental health openly.

And I agree it won't work for everyone, but it did for me :)

I really do not want to draw more attention to this topic as I believe it's a dead topic personally & that ive accomplished what I set out to do - so if the mods could please close this thread at their earliest convience that would be much appreciated :)

DeletedUser

I will admit, the fact Ampac didn't get it makes me slightly sad :(

DeletedUser99939

Have you been plotting and mapping out your revenge in your basement since W80 concluded?

How many pies of pizza have you scarfed down since? easily more then the amount of vills you capped last summer.
Only mapping out my stalking campaign against you Michael because we buds for life bro!

DeletedUser

You’re such a flog @the nemesis123.

The best thing about taking a break from TW forums is getting away from your input. Years of your holier than thou posts have grown weary so how about you grow up instead, champ?

I'm glad you do not enjoy reading my posts. I'm not posting to entertain others or for friendship. If I did, I'd change up my posting style considerably. The forums are a battlefield, my posts are meant to frustrate and cut my opponents. It makes me pleased that I have achieved what I set out to do.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
DA you didn't frustrate or cut anyone - you just painted yourself as "a flog" and an insensitive manchild :rolleyes:

So if that was your goal mission accomplished :D

I think it's funny how da has been raging nonstop for weeks because he didn't win forum personality :p

You should really grow up DA; cause if the forums really are a "battlefield" - you lost to me :D:D:D:eek:

Typically I intentionally steer clear of your posts because frankly id rather read the phonebook cover to cover than the waste of bandwidth you like to call "posts" but since you've taken all this time to come draw unnessecery attention repeatedly to a personal & frankly dead thread because in reality your fragile ego can't accept losing a silly online forum award; I've taken a bit of time to expose that. If it's any consolation you'll sure have my vote for forum personality 2018 since it's clearly that important to you. :D

We'll call you when we get bored of Temple of Tom & need a new bad troll on this world; but until then, off you go to hide under your rock again ;)

DeletedUser

Why are you responding then?

You didn't have to but you couldn't help yourself. When it comes down to it, you always can't help yourself but roll in the mud. You pretended to be mature, just like I think you pretended to apologise. Here's the thing, I said exactly what many others who commented in this thread said in that earlier thread where you had your outburst. The only difference was timing and they fact they believed that you were apologetic.

Forum award? Shit I think it's the 10th one I've lost in a row. I could hardly handle losing the first nine but this 10th just is too much. What am I gonna do? I'm so mad, I'm so frustrated, better go jump off the top of this building. Oh no, now I'm dead, perhaps they'll give me a post humous award. PS: Nobody, myself included cares. If you want some proper material, you could have always messaged me. I'll tell you about myself and then perhaps you could have some proper personal insults to use.

The only reason I replied in the first place was because some random dude @ mentioned my name six days after the last reply and gave some silly personal insult which you have repeated, thereby unnecessarily reviving the thread. Again, this just reiterates my main point that I gave earlier in the thread. You are a bully complaining about being bullied.

I wonder Clyde, will this new slight be enough for you to start going round to our mutual friends and giving ultimatums to stop them being my friend or not?

For me, you are just the lowest hanging fruit of a tree full of fruit. I flame people all the time, lost count of the number of people. Certainly almost everyone whose active in the forums on this thread. Lot of people ignore me, they don't want to play with the manchild but you always seem to be up for a bit of a tussle in the playground. I think that you think for some crazy reason, I can just flush this kids head down the toilet like I've done many times before.

Your issue with me essentially boils down to, why doesn't he just lie down in a ball and take the kicking like the rest of the kids I try bully?

The answer is, it doesn't hurt and I don't really care to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
hahaha I'm not gonna read that boring nonsense

because we all know why you're really here :D

#DA4FP2k18

wibo08

Actually game forums are used a lot for this kind of stuff. Sometimes people find it easier to share their private feelings on forums with people they will never meet, yet have shared quite some time with. I get your point about game forums being ment for game-related stuff, but don't we all share parts of our personality in our playstyle?

DeletedUser121413

Some go here to be different and role play so not all tru