FREE TRIBE: Serious Applications Only

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Are you wanting to win a world but don’t want to spend thousands of PP?

Are you tired of farming trying to build up an account from start up?

Have you been humiliated in a past world and want redemption?

Well we have an offer that’ll make you wet. Literally!!

That’s right everyone, we at the wet,dry, mehh, wet!!, wet1, wet2, moist family are offering our coalition of tribes to you for completely free. You heard me. Completely free.

What’s on offer!!
-
A leaderless tribe with more accounts than players

- 30 account sits just for you to take (or the owners could give you the pw I guess)

- Multiple ego’s that need to be controlled

- A sam (incoming impact) Actually you’ll learn in time that he is the best asset you have

- A chaty who is becoming less chaty

- A backline less active than DEFY but still more active than our leadership

- To top this off, I’ll throw in two account deletions just for you!!. Again completely free!!

Why would you take it

﷒ The better Question is why wouldn’t you take it. This gives you the chance to show that you are the best duke tribal wars. We are giving you the chance to turn this world around. To beat the oh so mighty OBEY. Forget w100, w96 is where its at. This is the last great war of tw. Or maybe not

Requirements

- Here at Dry, we have decided to up the recruitment standards. We are now only accepting people who actually know where the account sit and log on button is.

- Must have some experience at tw. Any experience will make you better than half our members!!

- Must not be Nemesis. Actually scrap that were desperate. I’ll accept Nemesis.

- Must have a team of players that can actually play

How do I get in contact?

- I know even some players in OBEY are wanting to switch sides at this opportunity and I expect a high volume of applicants for the top job. If you are interested please pm me or message me on skype at: ogill11

To the haters: This is a joke. Take your propaganda and go away. Yes ampac, I am talking to you. Oh unless there is a duke out there that wants the tribe. In which case pm me :p

DeletedUser120220

I was halfway typing my application when i read it was a joke, sad day.

DeletedUser120265

Less than 2 days left until I finish the last world that I will be playing on my account... I know where the sitter button and login button is. I've played before, so I have experience. I'm not nemesis, or I guess I could be since he would still be accepted... I dont have a team of players, but I have me?

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Less than 2 days left until I finish the last world that I will be playing on my account... I know where the sitter button and login button is. I've played before, so I have experience. I'm not nemesis, or I guess I could be since he would still be accepted... I dont have a team of players, but I have me?

what an application!! Hit me up

blckdrgn1

:( its disappointing to see the coalition in this shape. was hoping for a "we will fight you to the last troop!" mentality but eh... sad day

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey, not fair why the special mention about me?

I've been encouraging you guys from the start, if you need help in leading a tribe i could help in a consultant capacity, I could also ask different leaders from other world to be consultants on how to make your tribe a well oiled fighting machine.

Of course there are charges in being a consultant in leading a tribe.

But first things first. A good leader must first set his priorities straight, what are his objectives.
1. Is his objective to win a world? if that is his objective then that leader should make a concrete approach on how to attack the situation, evaluate if he must.

* Do the SWOT analysis of the tribe, then after that go to the next phase...

You know the SWOT right?

Btw, adding to this, If You get Nemesis as a leader you'll learn the basics, like if you don't shape up, ull be ship out. Having played under his leadership i have known some of his advance strategies regarding winning a world. Its an advance tactic that only those who have played with him would understand it.

And thats no Joke.

Btw, if my terms are acceptable to you in being a consultant, wait did i mention my terms?

Feel free to skype me...

Last edited:

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
well this is a weird scenario??? im sure there are a few in the tribes that can gel all together. providing they all follow a tribal directive. teamwork is the only way to win..or all will fall slowly. there are certainly great players up there just need cohesion and a reason to play together. curtis maybe you should duke, get a good war com and def com and get yr skype chats having fun..:)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
well this is a weird scenario??? im sure there are a few in the tribes that can gel all together. providing they all follow a tribal directive. teamwork is the only way to win..or all will fall slowly. there are certainly great players up there just need cohesion and a reason to play together. curtis maybe you should duke, get a good war com and def com and get yr skype chats having fun..:)

Why not you Kirk? With your perception and experience you're obviously the best candidate. Nobody can fool you anymore these days, you've seen it all.

DeletedUser114089

I think you should all just mass delete and
call it 'The return of barbs' (after you took 8000 of them)

You made a funny

fb_import_intg_1371399501_7762.png

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nub, ive told you im gonna do a consultant capacity.

But, get your heads straight your tribe is gonna die if your leadership won't make any radical changes on how a tribe is run.

Most players will laugh at your failure, realizing what will happen will change your outlook on how you will fight OBEY tribe.

Most of you will laugh at our comments on how or why this is happening, first and second you gotta realize you gotta swallow your arrogance, with this you could move on the next phase.

Shit, its pathetic to see a tribe die....Nemesis will just laugh at your ignorance on why your making it easy for us, self destruction of a tribe with no plans.

Hey, there is no secret to success a person is always equal to someone who is besides him.

But if a person aims for no. 1 thats a different story

You know, iv'e just realized something, why would 2 good leaders leave a tribe with so much potential, its a question that has been bugging me for sometime its just strange that 2 leaders with experience on how to win worlds would leave a strong tribe with lots of allies to die... Maybe, just maybe, meh. you guys from Wet or Dry or Meh knows the answer...

If you cant answer that .... :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser117534

I could give you an advice but I think it would be bias since I play in OBEY. I thought since my son is great at strategy games and puzzles I could ask him to give us independent opinion. After explaining the situation he thought about it for a while and came back to me with a great solution.

Last edited by a moderator:

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I could give you a good advice but I it would be bias since I play in OBEY. My son is great at strategy games and puzzles so I thought he could give you an outside opinion. After explaining the situation he thought about it for few hours and came back to me with a great solution.

I'll be sure to take this into account when i plan my battle strategies. Many thanks